Ryan Gosling is weak chadlite/strong htn

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
I just saw a movie (blade runner 49) , hes good looking in motion tbh, while hes 4psl in pic

So (normie+chad)/2 = strong htn

Hes strong htn/weak chadlite

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1, Danish_Retard, rand anon and 5 others
he mogs in drive

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 24789
HTN with likeable aura. This plus fame gives him chad status.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, rand anon and Deleted member 24789
I can't stand his long face

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
The aura in question is height+neck halo
Thinking more of his behavior and high-trust face, but of course I'm biased cause I've seen him in movies and interviews etc.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 24789
He’s MTN max

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Manletmachine, subhuman incel and 2 others
His pheno cover it up jfl

its especially in pic that its obvious
Well he has something going for him since females like him
But something about that long face and nct eyes just looks infuriating
Ryan Gosling 32240278291

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 23611, subhuman incel and 2 others
I thought he was decent-looking before I ever heard of looksmaxxing or PSL. He's definitely not model-tier and has noticeable flaws, but he's above-average. If it's really all status/fame halo, then why don't women find Danny DeVito or Gilbert Gottfried just as attractive?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and Deleted member 24789
I thought he was decent-looking before I ever heard of looksmaxxing or PSL. He's definitely not model-tier, but he's above-average. If it's really all status/fame halo, then why don't women find Danny DeVito or Gilbert Gottfried just as attractive?
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedpotential, tombradylover, Deleted member 29581 and 4 others
Literally just statusmaxed MTN.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, crackercel, subhuman incel and 1 other person
would be rated low MTN without status

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 28691
Here's another thing I've noticed: Successful actors that play acclaimed roles in good movies are typically HTNs or Chad-lites, almost never model-tier. Someone like Brad Pitt or DiCaprio is an exception to this. When model-tier people get into acting they usually act in pure schlock and trash.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and Deleted member 24789
I thought he was decent-looking before I ever heard of looksmaxxing or PSL. He's definitely not model-tier and has noticeable flaws, but he's above-average. If it's really all status/fame halo, then why don't women find Danny DeVito or Gilbert Gottfried just as attractive?
cause they are not love stories main characters

• +1
cause they are not love stories main characters
Why was Gosling cast in those types of roles in the first place, then? You think it was for no reason? He's no Chad, has noticeable flaws, but if he had nothing going for him then he wouldn't have been cast in those roles to begin with. I put him at HTN, which makes me think that maybe fWHR is not as important as people make it out to be. Think maybe what saves him is his brow shape, I'm not sure.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 24789
Why was Gosling cast in those types of roles in the first place, then? You think it was for no reason? He's no Chad, has noticeable flaws, but if he had nothing going for him then he wouldn't have been cast in those roles to begin with. I put him at HTN, which makes me think that maybe fWHR is not as important as people make it out to be. Think maybe what saves him is his brow shape, I'm not sure.
Would be invisible without status. He was casted cause he looks white, high trust, loveable, simpy and a normie

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Allornothing
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and dweller
Rxan gosling is a mtn.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Ragnar
  • +1
Him and his mother. He got seriously lucky to get his father's pheno but better.

• +1
I just saw a movie (blade runner 49) , hes good looking in motion tbh, while hes 4psl in pic

If he's that im gigachad

• +1
He has similar eye area and midface to me
A few years ago some girls told me I looked like him

I look like shit tho

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and Roamer
He has similar eye area and midface to me
A few years ago some girls told me I looked like him

I look like shit tho
His facial structure and proportions carry him imo
Ryan gosling eva mendes mother ovosro

if you remove his eye area it's a chad

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 18879

this mf straight did math for looks LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 28904
this is just a type thing. i also thinks hes gl but hes objectively not a chad
he seems like htn

• +1
this is just a type thing. i also thinks hes gl but hes objectively not a chad
he seems like htn
Hes htn

Above average and especially in motion

Where we are focused by his midface ratio on his pics, in reality we dont perceive it that much irl. His bone structure is really amazing, high class look with excellent pheno

I had never seen him in motion or any movie of him before, I can understand his appeal to girls tbh

Looks like shit. Literally saved by oheno

Hes htn

Above average and especially in motion

Where we are focused by his midface ratio on his pics, in reality we dont perceive it that much irl. His bone structure is really amazing, high class look with excellent pheno

I had never seen him in motion or any movie of him before, I can understand his appeal to girls tbh
Yeah we generally look st ppl as a whole only autistics here obess over small things

• +1
Looks like shit. Literally saved by oheno
You think ? idk if its just the pheno then

maybe pheno is all a man really needs

You think ? idk if its just the pheno then

maybe pheno is all a man really needs
Pheno is literally most of the attraction. U can have all the ratios and good features but if ur some dalit then its over for u. Should be wattteerrr

• +1
Yeah we generally look st ppl as a whole only autistics here obess over small things
in fact its really important to take the ratios into account, but I have the impression that his bones are very harmonious in motion, he looks like a rich high class guy, like a typical actor

in fact its really important to take the ratios into account, but I have the impression that his bones are very harmonious in motion, he looks like a rich high class guy, like a typical actor
He looks like boyfriend material for good girls, those stutty tinder chicks with fake eye lashes definitely wouldn’t suck he’s dick that hard

• +1
He looks like boyfriend material for good girls, those stutty tinder chicks with fake eye lashes definitely wouldn’t suck he’s dick that hard
imo he appeals to a lot of different types of women. I can easily see him slaying.

• +1
he's not particularly beautiful but he has good sex appeal

people should stop thinking in terms of attractiveness and switch to the term appealingness, which doesn't even have to include non physical characteristics or even non facial characteristics. you could talk about the physical appealingness of a face. why? wouldn't it just be the same thing as attractiveness? no. i think attractiveness confuses the issue by attempting to jam a bunch of disparate qualities into one word. ideally, we'd be able to pinpoint the actual qualities that make up physical appealingness, like beauty, ruggedness, etc. i don't know what they are. this would be like moving from the shitty Meyer's Brigg's model of personality to the Big 5 model or something like that.

• Woah
imo he appeals to a lot of different types of women. I can easily see him slaying.

people should stop thinking in terms of attractiveness and switch to the term appealingness, which doesn't even have to include non physical characteristics or even non facial characteristics. you could talk about the physical appealingness of a face. why? wouldn't it just be the same thing as attractiveness? no. i think attractiveness confuses the issue by attempting to jam a bunch of disparate qualities into one word. ideally, we'd be able to pinpoint the actual qualities that make up physical appealingness, like beauty, ruggedness, etc. i don't know what they are. this would be like moving from the shitty Meyer's Brigg's model of personality to the Big 5 model or something like that.
Good looking vs looking good theory

• JFL
they would absolutely suck him off
FVUCoKaX0AE902o

• +1

Pretty interesting perspective! Have you ever considered how our understanding of human attraction can vary across different cultures and societies?