S&P 500 is the only way

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Just invest in the S&P bro

Then when you're 65 and retired you'll finally be able to go to Ibiza and slay bro!

It's a marathon not a sprint bro!!!!!!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Clqs, Chadeep and 4 others
can’t believe I almost fell for that mutual fund bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Elijah_leo, thereallegend and 3 others
I want to make some quick easy money from scamming and using unethical methods but I'm not a nigger:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
I want to make some quick easy money from scamming and using unethical methods but I'm not a nigger:Comfy:
I make some quick easy threads for rep farming but can't make some real fucking money :feelsree:

it shouldnt be the only way but it should be an avenue where u can throw some money in and let it sit and put a select amount of money in per month so that in case of bad scenarios u have emergency funds left over in the future. Its not a get rich quick type of thing more so a stable (relatively) growth method for ur finances in case of emergencies.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elijah_leo, thereallegend, Clqs and 1 other person
only works when the USA is also on the way up

there won't ever be anyone getting wealthy from investing into S&P500 anymore, that boat has already sailed some time ago

it shouldnt be the only way but it should be an avenue where u can throw some money in and let it sit and put a select amount of money in per month so that in case of bad scenarios u have emergency funds left over in the future. Its not a get rich quick type of thing more so a stable (relatively) growth method for ur finances in case of emergencies.
Do you think I’m retarded?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
JUST SAVE MONEY BRO, YOU CAN RETIRE AT 90 AND WON'T HAVE TO WORK UNTIL YOU DIE BRO

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
I just can't resist making truly retarded options plays that have a 50% success rate

I make some quick easy threads for rep farming but can't make some real fucking money :feelsree:
computer rage GIF

Angry The Office GIF
Cry Crying GIF

Mad The Rock GIF

No S&P for your bankroll. Fucking brutal😡😪

• JFL
Reactions: infini
desperate times call for desperate measures my nigga :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Yeah man
Better to make cuckold posts on incel forums than invest your money

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs
thanks for calling this out