Sad out of nowhere

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
I'm so unhappy after i lost my oneitis. Fuck me god :( i don't even know what to do. I don't know what will be of me.

Reminder that it's ovER. And as soon as i open snatchap i will be able to say that it never began...

I'm very, very sad... And I'm not sure if there's smth that could make that change...

My life is empty and meaningless and nothing ever works out tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Enlil
1515614789144 1515614789144

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2227
play chess bro

MY HEART IS TINGLING OF PAIN JESUS I WILL DIE.

GOD :( UNDO THIS PAIN YOU CAUSED WHEN U WALKED OUT THE DOOR AND WALKDED OUT OF MY LIFE... UNDO THESE TEARS... I CRY SO MANY NIGHTS... UNBREAK MY HEART :(

Embrace Stoicism boyo. It has helped me deal with so many shit.

To put it shortly, you feel the way you feel because you've let cognitive distortions get to you. Change your perspective, and you'll realize that the situation isn't bad in itself, it's bad because you make it out to be.

This is just one of the few points that Stoicism make. It's an ancient greek philosophy that I find to be very practical. I'm not the most knowledgable person on the subject, but have read enough to be able to help myself get out of seriously depressing situations (and I've had quite a few).

You could do a quick google and read articles on The Daily Stoic. I recommend to stick with the most popular "books" (which are actually a compliation of letters and private thoughts) written by the big 3 Stoic philosophers : Meditations, the shortness of life, enchiridion. Pick the transation recommended by The Daily Stoic.

Since I discovered Stoicism, I ditched my self help reading list (which contained over a hundred books that I personally chose), because they simply didn't measure up. I also realized that a lot of the "issues" I had were imaginary made up problems that I used to justify my lack of action and passivity.

Now, what worked for me might not work for you... maybe you're not a philosophy inclined person, I know that some are. So that's just a recommendation.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Vidyacoper
I'm so unhappy after i lost my oneitis. Fuck me god :( i don't even know what to do. I don't know what will be of me.

Reminder that it's ovER. And as soon as i open snatchap i will be able to say that it never began...

I'm very, very sad... And I'm not sure if there's smth that could make that change...

My life is empty and meaningless and nothing ever works out tbh
INJECT TESTOSTERONE BUDDYBOYOOOOOOO

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Idk why ur so hung up on that fucking whore. Just let it go. There’s more fish in the sea brah.

Idk why ur so hung up on that fucking whore. Just let it go. There’s more fish in the sea brah.
I myself don't know. She's very pretty, fucks very good, very charismatic and still I'd have gotten over it in other circumstances, but the fact that she dumped me over my dick size just messed me up completely.

• WTF
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Man up stop being a bitch

Imagine crying for a girl lmfao. Being this emotional is literally acting like a foid. As a wise man once said: Inject T.

shes not special bro, you need to get a hot girlfriend

• So Sad
Imagine crying for a girl lmfao. Being this emotional is literally acting like a foid. As a wise man once said: Inject T.
Shut the fuck up. You all cry over your stupid maxila none noticed imagine someone tells you your cock is small and goes with some horse freak instead...
no if u rope ill spit on ur grave
Lets watch one piece together this weekend
no if u rope ill spit on ur grave
Enjoy my presence till it lasts tbh ded srs
shes not special bro, you need to get a hot girlfriend
Yes I do but I'm so fucking depressed

Shut the fuck up. You all cry over your stupid maxila none noticed imagine someone tells you your cock is small and goes with some horse freak instead...

Lets watch one piece together this weekend

Enjoy my presence till it lasts tbh ded srs

Yes I do but I'm so fucking depressed
idk id have to start back from either episode 1 or the skypiea arc
we could watch a different anime together from episode 1 instead

• Love it
How did you lose her? Did she finally catch corona? Was she eating too much bat soup?