Sad reality of oneitiscels

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
today on my way home from work the weight of knowing my Oneitis hates me and wants to ruin my life hit me hard, I couldn't control my tears, had a breakdown on the street I just wanted run into moving traffic
Image 3

Sitting on the embankment now, crying, listening to emo music and thinking about where it all went wrong.
I hate who I am

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, NoReedemingFeature, RichardSpencel and 12 others
why does your oneitis hate you mine is my coworker

I cannot cry . The poison direcrly infects my soul instead of being sublimated as harmless saline tears

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, LegitUser, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, RichardSpencel, yeeyeeslayer and 3 others
How did she find out about that :unsure::unsure::unsure:

today on my way home from work the weight of knowing my Oneitis hates me and wants to ruin my life hit me hard, I couldn't control my tears, had a breakdown on the street I just wanted run into moving traffic
View attachment 2984967
Sitting on the embankment now, crying, listening to emo music and thinking about where it all went wrong.
I hate who I am

Dw, Niamh will still give you a chance.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, raleqtambrobret and Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Ask @raleqtambrobret . Why is this guy not banned for doxxing btw mods? @emeraldglass
I'm not sure if this qualifies as doxing. Can you explain in detail?

Listen to soft kill - ready to die

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 20399
Don’t tell me she knows who you are irl 😭 was she your high school crush or something and connected the dots who you were?also I feel bad for laughing at this post but it’s just too funny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
what the fuck did u do?

i told my oneitis(kinda) that i hate palestine and what them all to die she is pro palestine btw she was mad for like 2 days i then ghosted her for like 5 days then again she came back im bored of her now i have been ghosting her for 10 days and she texts me everyday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, IAMNOTANINCEL, emeraldglass and 1 other person
View attachment 2984967
I hate who I am

• JFL
Reactions: JL~, NoReedemingFeature, RichardSpencel and 3 others
what the fuck did u do?

i told my oneitis(kinda) that i hate palestine and what them all to die she is pro palestine btw she was mad for like 2 days i then ghosted her for like 5 days then again she came back im bored of her now i have been ghosting her for 10 days and she texts me everyday
He called a girl perfect I think and instead of being flattered she’s mad at him? Fuckkmg dumb whore

• JFL
what the fuck did u do?

what the fuck did u do?

Didn’t ask humblebragger

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Aero, fukmylyf and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and St.TikTokcel
what the fuck did u do?

No I’m anonymous for now
Thank god,dw what’s that dumb whore gonna do tell police you called her perfect?they have better stuff to worry about lmao

• JFL
View attachment 2984967
I hate who I am

Bumfuckshire attempt of voice rercoding

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, RichardSpencel, emeraldglass and 1 other person
I told u many times to stop worshipping beckies, u called it upon urself

• JFL
I insulted the oneitis of @Michael Myers because she treated him like absolute shit, and yet he still defends her! The effect a woman can have on a mans mind is truly something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, try2beme and Deleted member 20399
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and St.TikTokcel
I insulted the oneitis of @Michael Myers because she treated him like absolute shit, and yet he still defends her! The effect a woman can have on a mans mind is truly something.
Women are above us incels brother you need to show them some respect mkay

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, IAMNOTANINCEL and try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, NoReedemingFeature and Deleted member 20399
I added him to the conversation, cause he‘s a very curious person and wanted to be included.
Also he didn’t message her on TikTok

• Hmm...
@foidforeskin opinions

View attachment 2984967
I hate who I am

THIS QUICKSAAAAAAAAND, IT PULLS ME UNDERRRRRRRRRRRRRR. :feelshah:

• +1
I contacted my oneitis recently, after five years, in desperation because I currently have no friends, to ask her out on a friendship date. She initially agreed but my little neurotypicality (zero social presence and zero profile pictures) made her change her mind overnight. I then lost my patience and eventually revealed personal things to her that I should not have told her. She nevertheless refused and I insulted her autistically. Eventually she blocked me.
At that time, five years ago, I was wayy better looking than her, but also currently. She is barely mtb now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
Honestly, a deepthroat would be enough for me.

I contacted my oneitis recently, after five years, in desperation because I currently have no friends, to ask her out on a friendship date. She initially agreed but my little neurotypicality (zero social presence and zero profile pictures) made her change her mind overnight. I then lost my patience and eventually revealed personal things to her that I should not have told her. She nevertheless refused and I insulted her autistically. Eventually she blocked me.
At that time, five years ago, I was wayy better looking than her, but also currently. She is barely mtb now.
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
  • Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore