Sad story friday

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
4 years ago, spring 2016, I was 15.

I hanged out with a friend of mine and 2 girls, one of which is my current oneitis.

It was the only time I hanged out with her, I remember I was too autistic to talk much tbh.

We hanged around for a couple hours, we didn't do much, at some point out of the blue my oneitis asks me if I have a girlfriend.
I tell her I don't, and she tells me she didn't expect that as I was so cute.

That's pretty much the only thing we said to each other that day if I recall correctly.
Back then I was awkwardly silent, she even commented on me being shy af jfl.
I used to be more autistic than I am now tbh.

Well, what did I get out of this?
Nothing, I didn't even get her number or IG.

We never talked to each other anymore, and I'm here 4 years later trying to get to know her, but apparently it's impossible.

Fuck

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Enlil, turkproducer, lowiqcel and 5 others
If you know her still ask a friend to get her ig. Or go up to her and ask for it.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax

• Love it
2015-2016 was my prime dedsrs

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
If you know her still ask a friend to get her ig. Or go up to her and ask for it.
I have her IG.

I asked my friend who know her whether it's a good idea to hit her up there, and he told me it's better to know her irl as she's very picky
2015-2016 was my prime dedsrs
Those were my worst days tbh, I started looksmaxing in 2017

• +1
Se ti può consolare pure io ho avuto un’esperienza quasi uguale alla tua, posso dirti che che essere NT aiuta però non è tutto, se lei non collabora fai solo la figura del pirla (con non collabora intendo parla poco, risponde a monosillabi, ti tocca poco, quando la tocchi fa cose strane ecc)

Magari riesci a fare coping con ciò, pensi che avresti combinato qualcosa in più se non avessi agito così da aspie?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512 and IWantToMax
Se ti può consolare pure io ho avuto un’esperienza quasi uguale alla tua, posso dirti che che essere NT aiuta però non è tutto, se lei non collabora fai solo la figura del pirla (con non collabora intendo parla poco, risponde a monosillabi, ti tocca poco, quando la tocchi fa cose strane ecc)

Magari riesci a fare coping con ciò, pensi che avresti combinato qualcosa in più se non avessi agito così da aspie?
Non lo so tbh, però quello lo scoprirò appena riuscirò ad uscirci, é quello il problema adesso

• +1
Reactions: Caligula
Forget about her, if you want to keep your sanity. She is obviously gigachadsexual

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII and IWantToMax
Forget about her, if you want to keep your sanity. She is obviously gigachadsexual
:rage:
I will try anyway, hoping my friend will help.

Youre chad if she was intrested

• WTF
Just touch her pussy boyo

If you didn’t make a move, she put you in the friend zone (which is impossible to get out of). It’s over.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Ma mettile una mano sul culo cazzo!

• JFL
Chad problems

You’ll grow out of it

Have you tried improving your personality ?

• +1
Shit you had it there at that time. Curious now we miss so many opportunities tbh.

• +1
where is the sad story? You just didn’t even talk to her lol

Shit you had it there at that time. Curious now we miss so many opportunities tbh.
Yeah, at that time I was going after a girl that got me into lookism, so I wasn't really interested jfl
where is the sad story? You just didn’t even talk to her lol
I had the chance to know her

I hanged out with a friend of mine and 2 girls, one of which is my current oneitis.

It was the only time I hanged out with her, I remember I was too autistic to talk much tbh.

We hanged around for a couple hours, we didn't do much, at some point out of the blue my oneitis asks me if I have a girlfriend.

That's pretty much the only thing we said to each other that day if I recall correctly.

We never talked to each other anymore, and I'm here 4 years later trying to get to know her, but apparently it's impossible.

Fuck
U Virgin bro?

How old tbh. I have similar stories. One time I took a hot girl from high school to the movies (asked her out on FB) and when we we got back to her house she expected me to follow her into her place. I sperged out and said goodbye before getting to the door because I was too high inhib to meet her roommates/friends. She ghosted me after that.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer and RAITEIII
How old tbh. I have similar stories. One time I took a hot girl from high school to the movies (asked her out on FB) and when we we got back to her house she expected me to follow her into her place. I sperged out and said goodbye before getting to the door because I was too high inhib to meet her roommates/friends. She ghosted me after that.
wow did you not think about getting that pussy wtf

wow did you not think about getting that pussy wtf
Too nervous to meet her friends. I went to high school with them(all Stacey’s) and I was an outcast with pretty bad group social skills

Fuck
It’s probably a little too late now women lose interest quick if you don’t make a fast move

Why would she ghost you? I mean like really, are there such short display of behaviours that can make someone just go away like that?

Why would she ghost you? I mean like really, are there such short display of behaviours that can make someone just go away like that?
I get ghosted over the slightest missteps it seems like. Like just tonight I a girl was supposed to come over. She asked me what time I was going to be free tonight, I replied a few minutes later saying I’ll be free in an hour. She never replied even though yesterday she told me she was free today jfl. So I guess my mistake was texting back too quick? The hoops an average male jumps through for pussy is insane tbh.

As for the story, who knows. Maybe she wasn’t into me at all and just wanted to show me to her friends for shits and gigs. I’ll never know.

I get ghosted over the slightest missteps it seems like. Like just tonight I a girl was supposed to come over. She asked me what time I was going to be free tonight, I replied a few minutes later saying I’ll be free in an hour. She never replied even though yesterday she told me she was free today jfl. So I guess my mistake was texting back too quick? The hoops an average male jumps through for pussy is insane tbh.

As for the story, who knows. Maybe she wasn’t into me at all and just wanted to show me to her friends for shits and gigs. I’ll never know.
Idk it's weird. I guess the key is being on the other side of the coin lol.

sad story from me:

was going to some festival with a mate and 2 friends of him (both girls). 1 was hot, turkish and the other one not so hot and russian or german.
the turkish girl gave me ton of iois through the day, she asked me where im from, asked if i got ass muscles and touched my butt (she said smth like „ohhh yea u do“), she said shes feeling bad so i picked her up and walked through the festival with her and at the end she and her friend went to mcdonalds so they can sit down and feel better and said „but we will meet again later right?“ she asked this like 3 times and i always said yes cuz i thought that my mate and me return but he met some girl he made out with a while ago and we didnt go back to the 2 foids.

i regret it to this day that i didnt ask her out. was like 4 years ago, i was kinda beta back then

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and RAITEIII
Or being chad.
It's not that simple. You can say their interest decreased but you can't really tell exactly why and it's part of the normie mindset that for me is extremly difficult to understand.

I've been with foids they tell me they like my looks explicitly but down the road "smth" changed and I'm ghosted.

I've seen foids that have let go chads, with my own eyes. Idk nvm not in the mood of normie analysis.

You need to look exceptionally good in all departments in order to compensate autism tbh or for people to look after u so much.

• +1
It's not that simple. You can say their interest decreased but you can't really tell exactly why and it's part of the normie mindset that for me is extremly difficult to understand.

I've been with foids they tell me they like my looks explicitly but down the road "smth" changed and I'm ghosted.

I know foids that have let go chads, with my own eyes. Idk nvm not in the mood of normie analysis.

You need to look exceptionally good in all departments in order to compensate autism tbh.
I’m too autist to figure it out too. Some girls will be clingy after hanging out once or twice then other will ghost. So it’s literally impossible for me to learn when I’m getting negative and positive feedback for the exact same behaviors

• +1
I'm 18,turning 19 in little over A month.
I live in a small town though, like 10k inhabitants and don't hangout much tbh.
I had a few girls slide in my DMs, so I guess looks is my last problem.
It’s probably a little too late now women lose interest quick if you don’t make a fast move
I looksmaxed so much since then, I'm like a 200% better version of my old self.
I lift 1 hours a week, got leaner and more muscular.
Put a lot of effort in improving my jawline and chin.
Got more Dom features, like decently prominent cheekbones, as I grew.
Also we didn't really hangout with each other.

I don't even think she remember of me.

I've seen foids that have let go chads, with my own eyes. Idk nvm not in the mood of normie analysis.

You need to look exceptionally good in all departments in order to compensate autism tbh or for people to look after u so much.
Yes I feel like being NT is extremely important, to slay in particular.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat and RAITEIII
What nt mean mate?

didnt read

free bumo

• Love it