Saddam was probably the most based leader we had in a long time.

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
Nationalized the oil, made health care free, made education free, united the people, eradicated illiteracy, gave Kurds autonomy, kicked Israel out of Syria, defended Sudan & multiple other countries, defended Iraq against nearly the entire world for almost a decade, DESTROYED Iran's army, doubled his GDP 10x, doubled his GDP per capita 35x, had the 5th biggest economy in Asia, made traitors escape and spend billions, bombed Israel and BTFO'd the jews so much they had to cry and lie to get others to fight for them, finds CIA glowies and BTFO's them. He laughs in the face of the court sentencing him to death, and dies while reciting the shahada. The cost of trying to kill him? 2.4 trillion dollars. I really don't get how you can be against the ZOG globohomo NWO and anti-islam, nearly every leader that has gone against it was a muslim man.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, TUSSELEIF, Joe Rogancel and 3 others
idc laughing GIF

Forgot that it's rosh hashana or whatever the fuck. Tomorrow I'll make my profile Jew themed, as I am a jewmod myself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Gengar
Forgot that it's rosh hashana or whatever the fuck. Tomorrow I'll make my profile Jew themed, as I am a jewmod myself.
The goyim know!

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
Because muzzieism is cucked.

There's a reason they had him killed and advertised him as some evil tyrannical dictator

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, TUSSELEIF, 0hMan and 1 other person
Iraq's GDP went from the gutter to record high. And even now, that old non inflation adjusted GDP (of 16,000k per capita) mogs the entire Eastern Europe which recieve the most EU Aid JFL

A pointless war where American soldiers died over nothing, and we are funding Europe that bring us nothing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 0hMan and Krakowski
Iraq's GDP went from the gutter to record high. And even now, that old non inflation adjusted GDP (of 16,000k per capita) mogs the entire Eastern Europe which recieve the most EU Aid JFL

A pointless war where American soldiers died over nothing, and we are funding Europe that bring us nothing.
Based as always.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
People only focusing on his bad qualities really makes me believe in the NPC theory. Fucking completely ignoring the aftermath of the US’s retarded invasion, and the good qualities of Saddam’s reign. Reading about the invasion of Iraq, and people’s reactions and opinions on it, just pisses me off.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Joe Rogancel
No. And the fact that you post non stop, 24/7 about Islam leads me to believe you're just a poojeet.
I am Paki jfl. Go read my threads and tell me they're from someone who was never muzzie

People only focusing on his bad qualities really makes me believe in the NPC theory. Fucking completely ignoring the aftermath of the US’s retarded invasion, and the good qualities of Saddam’s reign. Reading about the invasion of Iraq, and people’s reactions and opinions on it, just pisses me off.
I've known people who lived under Saddam's rule (even the ones who he supposedly oppressed), they all wish they could still live under him. Idk about the whole gassing the Kurds thing, they seem to have been using it as an excuse. They said the same shit about Assad.

Vietnam was the OG mogger then Iraq and Afghanistan followed

Vietnam was the OG mogger then Iraq and Afghanistan followed
Saddam helped rebuild Vietnam and gave them loans, which he later forgave entirely about a year before the first Iraq war. Kinh supporter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960