Sadism is a universal human emotion

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
JFL at all this garbage about how sadism isn't natural. Sadism is normal. Everybody wants to be powerful and dominate everybody else. If anything it's the concept of love that is unnatural and fake.

• +1
Reactions: moredishmorebish, Deleted member 2227, fukmylyf and 3 others
Wannabe high iq thread

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Maybe you're right.

Love is horseshit. Everyone who uses that word automatically registers as lying psychopath to me

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
subjugates me

subordinates me

JFL at all this garbage about how sadism isn't natural. Sadism is normal. Everybody wants to be powerful and dominate everybody else. If anything it's the concept of love that is unnatural and fake.
This is totally true. Narcissism, psychopathy and hatred are also completely normal

disillusions me

disillusions me

disillusioned

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Overpowers me

Love is horseshit. Everyone who uses that word automatically registers as lying psychopath to me

Cope
This is totally true. Narcissism, psychopathy and hatred are also completely normal

Prove it is not, psychopathy and narcissism are years of evolution to the environment, It's just a variation on how the brain works, it doesn't affect the psychopath or narcissist, just the people around it, which means it's a natural hunter, basically it is natural, there are more people with it than you think.

Last edited:
@disillusioned define ''unnatural' and 'natural'. You claim that love is unnatural but how can an emotion be unnatural? Humans are considered natural so everything that humans think, do, and feel should be considered natural too.

And your first point. You claim that humans have a will to dominate, but again this is untrue. Humans are hedonistic animals who only care about attaining pleasure and happiness in life. For some, gaining power is just a means to an end - that end being happiness.

Love is part of nature but true love just barely exists in this society.

• Ugh..
Reactions: nausea