Sadistic HTBs stalked,chased and followed me last night.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
But heres the rundown and catchup. Me and my friend met these 3 HTBs while driving out and we got their snaps and he got one of their numbers. Turns out they are legit sociopaths.

REDEST OF FLAGS
For the past week i was talking to one of the 3 girls who was a lightskin brown HTB. i got her number a few days after talking with her and she asked if i wanted to go to her homecpoming game. I said i would but only if i could bring my friend and I offered to just bring her to our homecoming game with her friends. We made the plans but there were many red flags. These girls somehow new my government name even though i do not have it on my snap and none of my current socials have even my first name on them. The Aryan girl also had stalked my Chad friend and was spam calling him after he got head from her and dipped. He warned us that these girls were crazy but we were downbad for pssy and ignored all the red flags.
jenifer's body megan fox gif | WiffleGif

CAR CHASE WITH BECKIES
Last night was our homecoming and they told us that they would be an hour late to the game because our game was early in the day compared to most games. Long story short i quickly realizied they were playing games and they never showed up to the game. We were so mad screaming in my car and i started honking in the school parking lot i literally didnt gaf. We drive off and 30 mintues after the game they call us saying they are at our school and asked where were we. I pulled back to the school honked at them and started driving off. They started follwoing us so i pulled into a parking lot and we just stopped caring. We told them we were going to a party and these weirdos start yelling "bye then" in a obv rude tone. I drove off and they started following us. I was missuing my blinker trying to get them off of us and was speeding thru neighborhoods. Eventually they stopped and we thought that was it.

π™³π™°πš„π™Άπ™·πšƒπ™΄πš πš†π™Έπ™΅π™΄. β€” by clicking on the source link, you will be...

LITERAL SADISTS
We thought that was it, we went out to eat with our other friends chilled out after and were trying to set up another 2 man with diff girls. They start calling my friend while im on a call with another girl. They start asking to come to the party and say they will act like they never knew us and it would be fine. I hung up on the other girl and said "what are they even saying rn" they then start yelling about how we ghosted them (they were trying to make fun of us after they pulled up late) and ignored them.The brown girl asked to have me put on the phone and i literally ignored that statement. I just said why are you yelling and then they lost it. They went on about how they were just "trolling" us and we didnt even know it. We just muted the phone and looked at each other as they laughed and I was shocked how crazy these girls were. They hung up after saying we were ugly asf and we literally just blocked them after that on everything. Funny thing is that they do indeed use guys but the one brown girl i was talking with was def not "using me". Unlike the other normies ive seen them use for food and money, me and my chad friend got different treatment. This girl was hitting me up writing paragraphs to my responses, responding in seconds and i barely put in any effort. I never got asked to pay for her food or gas (unlike my other friend) and she also would leave my friend on delivered while still snapping me. At the end of the day all a ngga wanted was head no relations innit.

bad sad and mad β€” Samara Weaving as Bee in The Babysitter (2017)

STALKED AT OUR DANCE
We start drivng around while calling girls and while that happened a guy who WAS being used by them callled me saying the 3 HTBs tried to sneak into our homecoming dance and were kicked out and sitting outside in the car. We realized these whores were trying to pull up to see if we were there. We raced to the school to give them a quick drive by fuck you. We barely missed them and NOW WE CHASED THEM. The cuck who was being used followed them for us and we caught up with them. The cuck cut them off and we drove past and just started screaming FUCK YOU BITCH WE ONLY WANTED HEAD. We drove off and since then we havent heard or seen them and hopefully never will again.

you're a miracle, tk strand β€” PAUL WALKER as BRIAN O'CONNER 2 FAST 2  FURIOUS...

AT THE END OF THE DAY, WE WENT ON ANOTHER 2 MAN LATER THAT NIGHT SO FUCK IT WE BALL

-NATE

Attachments

• 1694880775394.jpeg
    1694880775394.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1694880858445.jpeg
    1694880858445.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1694880861291.png
    1694880861291.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1694881033139.jpeg
    1694881033139.jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 6128
But heres the rundown and catchup. Me and my friend met these 3 HTBs while driving out and we got their snaps and he got one of their numbers. Turns out they are legit sociopaths.

REDEST OF FLAGS
For the past week i was talking to one of the 3 girls who was a lightskin brown HTB. i got her number a few days after talking with her and she asked if i wanted to go to her homecpoming game. I said i would but only if i could bring my friend and I offered to just bring her to our homecoming game with her friends. We made the plans but there were many red flags. These girls somehow new my government name even though i do not have it on my snap and none of my current socials have even my first name on them. The Aryan girl also had stalked my Chad friend and was spam calling him after he got head from her and dipped. He warned us that these girls were crazy but we were downbad for pssy and ignored all the red flags.
jenifer's body megan fox gif | WiffleGif's body megan fox gif | WiffleGif

CAR CHASE WITH BECKIES
Last night was our homecoming and they told us that they would be an hour late to the game because our game was early in the day compared to most games. Long story short i quickly realizied they were playing games and they never showed up to the game. We were so mad screaming in my car and i started honking in the school parking lot i literally didnt gaf. We drive off and 30 mintues after the game they call us saying they are at our school and asked where were we. I pulled back to the school honked at them and started driving off. They started follwoing us so i pulled into a parking lot and we just stopped caring. We told them we were going to a party and these weirdos start yelling "bye then" in a obv rude tone. I drove off and they started following us. I was missuing my blinker trying to get them off of us and was speeding thru neighborhoods. Eventually they stopped and we thought that was it.

π™³π™°πš„π™Άπ™·πšƒπ™΄πš πš†π™Έπ™΅π™΄. β€” by clicking on the source link, you will be...

LITERAL SADISTS
We thought that was it, we went out to eat with our other friends chilled out after and were trying to set up another 2 man with diff girls. They start calling my friend while im on a call with another girl. They start asking to come to the party and say they will act like they never knew us and it would be fine. I hung up on the other girl and said "what are they even saying rn" they then start yelling about how we ghosted them (they were trying to make fun of us after they pulled up late) and ignored them.The brown girl asked to have me put on the phone and i literally ignored that statement. I just said why are you yelling and then they lost it. They went on about how they were just "trolling" us and we didnt even know it. We just muted the phone and looked at each other as they laughed and I was shocked how crazy these girls were. They hung up after saying we were ugly asf and we literally just blocked them after that on everything. Funny thing is that they do indeed use guys but the one brown girl i was talking with was def not "using me". Unlike the other normies ive seen them use for food and money, me and my chad friend got different treatment. This girl was hitting me up writing paragraphs to my responses, responding in seconds and i barely put in any effort. I never got asked to pay for her food or gas (unlike my other friend) and she also would leave my friend on delivered while still snapping me. At the end of the day all a ngga wanted was head no relations innit.

STALKED AT OUR DANCE
We start drivng around while calling girls and while that happened a guy who WAS being used by them callled me saying the 3 HTBs tried to sneak into our homecoming dance and were kicked out and sitting outside in the car. We realized these whores were trying to pull up to see if we were there. We raced to the school to give them a quick drive by fuck you. We barely missed them and NOW WE CHASED THEM. The cuck who was being used followed them for us and we caught up with them. The cuck cut them off and we drove past and just started screaming FUCK YOU BITCH WE ONLY WANTED HEAD. We drove off and since then we havent heard or seen them and hopefully never will again.

you're a miracle, tk strand β€” PAUL WALKER as BRIAN O'CONNER 2 FAST 2  FURIOUS...'re a miracle, tk strand β€” PAUL WALKER as BRIAN O'CONNER 2 FAST 2  FURIOUS...

AT THE END OF THE DAY, WE WENT ON ANOTHER 2 MAN LATER THAT NIGHT SO FUCK IT WE BALL

-NATE
Pics not loading

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, try2beme and UndiagnosedSchizo
Tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 24347, try2beme and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Manletmachine and UndiagnosedSchizo
Nigga actually thinks we’re gonna believe that he had 3 HTBs chasing him in a car and he was speeding to get away from them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Manletmachine, Akhi and 11 others
Dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and WishIwasChico
Nigga actually thinks we’re gonna believe that he had 3 HTBs chasing him in a car and he was speeding to get away from them
it’s kinda sad you never had that highschool experience lil bro to think this is unbelievable. Circled blue is the cuck i was calling while he was on there tail chasing them, and as you see in the yellow is the girl i was calling right before the incident where WE CHASED them.
IMG 3523

IMG 3522
Here yiu can clearly see me talking about this situation before it went to shit yesterday with my friend (doesn’t seem like you got any lil guy)

IMG 3520
Here is me thanking the girl we ended up chilling with after all the bullshit happened

IMG 3521
this is my chad friend who was stalked by the aryan chick and he mentions a party that go busted across the street from the girls house i was at

IMG 3525
Then here is me calling him right after he said that.

SORRY YOU NEVER HAD A SOCIAL LIFE LIL BRO AND I USED THE BP TO ASCEND MY FAULT

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, UndiagnosedSchizo and Sprinkles
this entire scenario happened in your brain and not in reality.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, aspiringexcel and UndiagnosedSchizo
What a boring story. I fell asleep without even halfway through. I thought this was gonna be some BDSM themed shit but you just ran away like a coward or something.:sleep::sleep::sleep:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, temporomandibular32 and aspiringexcel
it’s kinda sad you never had that highschool experience lil bro to think this is unbelievable. Circled blue is the cuck i was calling while he was on there tail chasing them, and as you see in the yellow is the girl i was calling right before the incident where WE CHASED them.
View attachment 2434636

View attachment 2434637Here yiu can clearly see me talking about this situation before it went to shit yesterday with my friend (doesn’t seem like you got any lil guy)

View attachment 2434642Here is me thanking the girl we ended up chilling with after all the bullshit happened

View attachment 2434644this is my chad friend who was stalked by the aryan chick and he mentions a party that go busted across the street from the girls house i was at

View attachment 2434649Then here is me calling him right after he said that.

Zurzolo was your friend

Zurzolo was your friend
lol i put PFP for all my contacts pretty much and that was the first thing i had in my phone at the time and i haven’t changed it since

REDEST OF FLAGS
jenifer's body megan fox gif | WiffleGif's body megan fox gif | WiffleGif

CAR CHASE WITH BECKIES

LITERAL SADISTS

STALKED AT OUR DANCE

you're a miracle, tk strand β€” PAUL WALKER as BRIAN O'CONNER 2 FAST 2  FURIOUS...'re a miracle, tk strand β€” PAUL WALKER as BRIAN O'CONNER 2 FAST 2  FURIOUS...

-NATE
Fueled my volceldom.

Dnrd cause dndhappen

No pics of the girls no care given

only two reacts for this 1k word larp.
brutal

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Manletmachine
Nigga thinks hes nate jacobs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Tales from somalia

View attachment 2434636

View attachment 2434637Here yiu can clearly see me talking about this situation before it went to shit yesterday with my friend (doesn’t seem like you got any lil guy)

View attachment 2434642Here is me thanking the girl we ended up chilling with after all the bullshit happened

View attachment 2434644this is my chad friend who was stalked by the aryan chick and he mentions a party that go busted across the street from the girls house i was at

I believe you and am literally SEETHING RN :feelsree:
my abused dog syndrome destroyed the last vestiges of my social life :feelsrope:

Girls on the playground only pick on the boys they like.

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs
Too much to read but you should’ve raped her in self defense

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
View attachment 2434636

Blud proved nothing πŸ’€