Safest steroids to use

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
I don't want penis to not work or shrink, my heart and organs to enlarge, my hair to receded, or permanent hormone damage, but I also need to get bigger and more ripped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, sytyl and Deleted member 9380
Jfl believing these jew side effects
But if you are really that big of a bitch just hop on anavar lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Just have all the positives without any negatives theory

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Spierdolony and MentalistKebab
Jfl believing these jew side effects
But if you are really that big of a bitch just hop on anavar lol
What is that and I know many ppl in my family that are having heart problems from steroid abuse but they prob used it irresponsible maybe?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
I don't want penis to not work or shrink, my heart and organs to enlarge, my hair to receded, or permanent hormone damage, but I also need to get bigger and more ripped

Anavar.

I use it. This is as good as it gets tbh in terms of safety and effectiveness.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Swolepenisman
Anavar.

I use it. This is as good as it gets tbh in terms of safety and effectiveness.

Where to buy it?? Do I need to find a drug dealer

What is that and I know many ppl in my family that are having heart problems from steroid abuse but they prob used it irresponsible maybe?
Steroid used by females lol

Where to buy it?? Do I need to find a drug dealer

Its the most expensive and most faked steroid.

Yes females use it a lot as it doesnt turn them into men and gives them that beach body look.

Its the most expensive and most faked steroid.

Yes females use it a lot as it doesnt turn them into men and gives them that beach body look.
Fuck what about just good old test

• JFL
Reactions: JustBeCurry
Every fucking steroid does and yes it would
Seems like it could possibly make you grow taller if still in puburty since it increases igf 1 also since you'd be working out and eating a fuck ton of protein your t levels prob would still mog average to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
swole 🤗

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Seems like it could possibly make you grow taller if still in puburty since it increases igf 1 also since you'd be working out and eating a fuck ton of protein your t levels prob would still mog average to oblivion
just use mk 677 if u still in ur growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
it has literally almost 0, zero, njente NOTHING side effects

also get liquid for optimal results, u can dose it better and it gets used by ur body better

also get liquid for optimal results, u can dose it better and it gets used by ur body better
I'm reading so much different shit seeing a bunch of threads saying taking mk 677 alone is useless unless taken when young and for a long time so is hgh from alibaba the best idea? Maybe combine it with anavar like there's so many fucking peptides what the fuck to take @Tony @Blackout.xl

I'm reading so much different shit seeing a bunch of threads saying taking mk 677 alone is useless unless taken when young and for a long time so is hgh from alibaba the best idea? Maybe combine it with anavar like there's so many fucking peptides what the fuck to take @Tony @Blackout.xl
bro just go madman n see connection to farms to buy lamb/beef/horse testicles n make natty cycle with it. no side effects

Hop on TRT, AI and mk677 if u want height too

• +1
no they are idiots. yes HGH is the best option but honestly who tf can afford good pharma grade? also in some studies mk 677 @ 25mg actually produced isane amounts of GH for almost nothing

• +1
no they are idiots. yes HGH is the best option but honestly who tf can afford good pharma grade? also in some studies mk 677 @ 25mg actually produced isane amounts of GH for almost nothing
HGH is trash, just get alibaba gh

Anavar and Primo