he looks good nigga

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and dough
Pear head surgery 🍐

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and dough
everyone is swollen for up to a year post surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Tai Lung, Acromegaly_Chad and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 51465
  • +1
Reactions: piec, SidharthTheSlayer, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Something I notice about most surgery’s is that most of the time they make the individual look more masculine. Only things like nose jobs and jaw shaving makes them less masc more fem. However dimorphism never stays the same which is the interesting part. I think I know why. I think it’s because most people are ugly due to the positioning of various bones. And all these surgeries tend to do is make things larger or smaller. Which deals with growth and not remodeling…

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and dough
@anticel

looks like you got lucky

Lol at the guy who got bimax with absolutey no need. Still swollen but its clear he Got chinmaxxed. Thats what not doing research gets you. Bro asked for a masc look, got ogremaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
@anticel

looks like you got lucky
idk whenever I ve talked to people who got botched they never liked to talk about it openly because of a lawsuit so idk if the post is real

The only botch here is his stupid ass brain that does not realize that swelling needs a lot of time to go down and the surgical result cannot be evaluated at this point, this fucking dork deserves what happens to his retarded ass

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Deleted member 33030
"how would you react my friend, If you payed 100 grand to be advanced 10mm. A bad crack in the lower jaw occurs during the sagitak split, surgeon is then forced to Abbort the mission of advancement and is forced to the leave the jaws where they are. Because the surgeon operates firstly on the lower jaw, Instead of leaving everything in place, the surgeon then decided to cut the upper jaw just to screw it back together. No advancement whatsoever, but the cuts are visible and nee scores in place, so the surgeon gets away with showing that the jaws have been operated on. Risking nerve damage serious complications for 0 movement., just to get paid.

Then the surgeon adds fat to the midface to give the illusion of advancement and shortens the tongue so the patient feels as if his jaws have been advanced.

You realise what it's like to have your tongue shortened.. This causes speech difficulties etc.. All of that to hide the fact that a problem occurred during thr op and fod forbid not getfing payed..He made sure he got paid but ruins the patients life. The same patient that paid and trusted the surgeon all along."

jfl if this is true, never trust pajeets

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
"how would you react my friend, If you payed 100 grand to be advanced 10mm. A bad crack in the lower jaw occurs during the sagitak split, surgeon is then forced to Abbort the mission of advancement and is forced to the leave the jaws where they are. Because the surgeon operates firstly on the lower jaw, Instead of leaving everything in place, the surgeon then decided to cut the upper jaw just to screw it back together. No advancement whatsoever, but the cuts are visible and nee scores in place, so the surgeon gets away with showing that the jaws have been operated on. Risking nerve damage serious complications for 0 movement., just to get paid.

Then the surgeon adds fat to the midface to give the illusion of advancement and shortens the tongue so the patient feels as if his jaws have been advanced.

You realise what it's like to have your tongue shortened.. This causes speech difficulties etc.. All of that to hide the fact that a problem occurred during thr op and fod forbid not getfing payed..He made sure he got paid but ruins the patients life. The same patient that paid and trusted the surgeon all along."

Nigga safi doesn’t charge 100k jfl

Either the entire post is a lie or that part is an exaggeration

Lol nigga get fucked surgery is a meme

Lol nigga get fucked surgery is a meme
Only if you‘re not recessed.
Jfl at guys with no skeletal malocclusion or shit pheno and harmony getting surgery.
Most people won‘t even invest proper time into looking into weightloss or skincare.

The only botch here is his stupid ass brain that does not realize that swelling needs a lot of time to go down and the surgical result cannot be evaluated at this point, this fucking dork deserves what happens to his retarded ass
How much time is needed to properly judge?

Like 6 months at least. People vastly overestimate how quickly swelling goes does and don't underestimate how profoundly just a tiny bit of swelling can affect ones appearance. I'm at 5 months post op and it's pretty obvious one side of my face is still more swollen than the other.

That said, this dude didn't need jaw surgery aesthetically, and the cheeks look overdone. But also the OP of the post is says he's not the dude, and he seems deranged, so who knows what even happened here.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
You can just take a CBCT scan to see the movements and if they're off you'll need about 3 months to tell if they are grossly or just slightly off, and 6 - 9 months to judge details

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension

ERfuel if no larp :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: piec
he is just swollen lol

ERfuel if no larp :feelshmm:
This is obv a larp. First you cannot tell, how good your results are, when you just came 2 weeks out of the surgery. Second this guy has no proof about the superimposition of the maxilla, fat grafting and the tongue reduction. Third is Dr. Safi obv never charges 100k for a surgery. I was at Safi's and he never quoted me such a high price and @anticel too. This guy is just schizo rambling as fuck. The schizo is just sponsered by giants bc giant knows safi does better implants. Obv @ccwarrior is retarded and doest understand this, this is why he supports this schizo larper.

If you read this Dr. Safi dont let you infleunce from such a schizo rambler. You are doing god's work and we all know it.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33030, anticel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS