Safirs tiktok is suicide fuel

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

From bufleks gfs room
I'm not even kidding, seeing him walk up to random hot girls on the street and seeing the genuine attraction and affection he gets from them at first sight is just depressing. Just how easy it is for him is insane chads truly live in a different world from the rest of us. Everyday is heaven for them.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Mewton, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Yes he is one of the 7 gl ethnic men ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, Mewton, aspiringexcel and 4 others
He is chad but u ppl are so naive

Anyone could easily edit a video where they cut out all rejections and only leave the beat reactions

I swear to god u niggas act like 12 yo girls looking at ppls Instagram stories and thinking that must be their life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascendedd, Deleted member 27987, Mewton and 8 others
He's doesn't suffer ethnic tax because he looks mulatto and has bright green eyes. Everyone knows mulattos with colored eyes and light skin are on par with full whites smv.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
He used to be Truecel until he looksmaxxed lol

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, User49, NateJacobs and 4 others
He is chad but u ppl are so naive

Anyone could easily edit a video where they cut out all rejections and only leave the beat reactions

I swear to god u niggas act like 12 yo girls looking at ppls Instagram stories and thinking that must be their life
nah bro, it's obvious that the girls are random and the way their faces naturally light up when they see him is something which looks genuine and can't be faked

EDIT : ok so after i took a look at his account again, some of them are obviously staged but it wouldn't be farfetched to think that at least a good amount of them are real

Last edited:
who cares lol he doesn't get jb pussy meanwhile this actually does

iu

nah bro, it's obvious that the girls are random and the way their faces naturally light up when they see him is something which looks genuine and can't be faked
Yeah but he only picks the ones who accept him. Who knows how many rejections he got

As some autist who probably pisses himself at the meer thought of speaking to any woman besides his mom you do not know how they’d even react to you

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and yeeyeeslayer
Not saying hes sub-HTN but NTness ascends him massively.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum and Deleted member 29167
Not saying hes sub-HTN but NTness ascends him massively.
Now that you mention it he does seem to be cringe and weird but idk it could be cuz he's french lol. Anyways when chad is non - NT girls just think it's cute and quirky lol any falio becomes a halo when you look like him

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I'm not even kidding, seeing him walk up to random hot girls on the street and seeing the genuine attraction and affection he gets from them at first sight is just depressing. Just how easy it is for him is insane chads truly live in a different world from the rest of us. Everyday is heaven for them.
Nah lmao, made a thread about this recently.
He's a looksmaxxer and a great one at that, serves more as lifefuel than anything else.

Compare how he looked like prior to his transformation -

(Cuck)

To

Edit : Should specify this wasn't puberty either, the pictures shown prior to his transformation were mostly a few years before the "Afterwards" one. (He's 29)
No major caveat to be held here.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Mewton, Supreme and 1 other person
He's a looksmaxxer and a great one at that, serves more as lifefuel than anything else.

View attachment 2390576
(Cuck)

To
View attachment 2390577

Edit : Should specify this wasn't puberty either, the pictures shown prior to his transformation were mostly a few years before the "Afterwards" one. (He's 29)
damn that's lifefuel, granted it is a shit picture but he looked like a high tier normie before, no where near as chadly as he does today

As if most of those public vids he does aren’t staged

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
As if most of those public vids he does aren’t staged
alot of them are, but alot of them don't seem to be as well .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Kamui

View attachment 2390576
(Cuck)

To
View attachment 2390577

29??? Great ageing.

All of the 7 gl ethnic men ever are basically just white dudes with a different skin color and maybe 2 or 3 ethnic features max

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Shieda_Kayn and Xangsane
Chads should never be your competition.
It’s like comparing yourself to a billionaire.

Heavy cope imo. Besides coloring, eyebrows, lips and lashes everything is pretty white passing. And his bone structure is almost entirely like a white guy. He doesn’t have the subhuman anteface caused by a recessed neurocranium, bulgin bug eyes and short skull that a large portion of mena people have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Heavy cope imo. Besides coloring, eyebrows, lips and lashes everything is pretty white passing. And his bone structure is almost entirely like a white guy. He doesn’t have the subhuman anteface caused by a recessed neurocranium, bulgin bug eyes and short skull that a large portion of mena people have
They are ethnics and that's what makes them look ethnic. Stop fucking promoting white supremacy and associating bad features with ethnic minorities. I can show you so many white men with these features you deem bad.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Everyone says my lips ,lashes, brows, skin and hair makes me look unique and different from white people. And that's why I look ethnic. Stop promoting white supremacy and associating ugly features with ethnics.

• +1
They are ethnics and that's what makes them look ethnic. Stop fucking promoting white supremacy and associating bad features with ethnic minorities. I can show you so many white men with these features you deem bad.
Ofc they’re all human after all. Just that these features are considered “white” because they’re more prominent amongst white people than ethnics. Sam for bug eyes, some whitepeople have them but it’s way more common amongst ethnics. As for the white worshipping, well i live in the west and here the european beauty standard reigns supreme, so it’s normal that “white features” are considered more attractive. If blacks had taken over instead of whites, we would have nordics getting rhinoplasties to get a big fat african nose. However that is not the case.

Everyone says my lips ,lashes, brows, skin and hair makes me look unique and different from white people. And that's why I look ethnic. Stop promoting white supremacy and associating ugly features with ethnics.
Ngl you got the best features you sent me pics of you a long time ago. Also of course you got the very best MENA features that objectively mog the white ones. Thick eyebrows, lips and hair from mena guys (not the subhuman curly one) are objectively better than the white ones. Also your lips have a white shape, not the squiggly ethnic lip seal.

Ofc they’re all human after all. Just that these features are considered “white” because they’re more prominent amongst white people than ethnics. Sam for bug eyes, some whitepeople have them but it’s way more common amongst ethnics. As for the white worshipping, well i live in the west and here the european beauty standard reigns supreme, so it’s normal that “white features” are considered more attractive. If blacks had taken over instead of whites, we would have nordics getting rhinoplasties to get a big fat african nose. However that is not the case.
If white features are attractive why do people tan, use minox or oils for thicker hair, brows, lashes, and inject their lips

• +1
If white features are attractive why do people tan, use minox or oils for thicker hair, brows, lashes, and inject their lips
tanning with red undertones >>> tanning with shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and SurgeryEnjoyer
BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE ONLY ATTRACTIVE MENA FEATURES. Thick lips, brows, lashes and hair are objectively more attractive than the standard white “thin” ones. Besides that every other feature is subhuman compared to white ones. That’s why i said you got the best of both worlds, you got mena lips brows hair and lashes, and you have a white craniofacial structure and nose. You literally got the absolute best of both worlds. Those pics i saw were clearly morphed but still i can tell that you real face has that as well

Ngl you got the best features you sent me pics of you a long time ago.
Thank you!
Also of course you got the very best MENA features that objectively mog the white ones. Thick eyebrows, lips and hair from mena guys (not the subhuman curly one)
What's my hair texture like?
Everyone these days are dying to get curls especially tiktok prettyboys. I naturally have type 2 hair but I straighten it as it looks neater.
are objectively better than the white ones.
Why
Also your lips have a white shape, not the squiggly ethnic lip seal.
What do you mean? They're full, no?
3412838 IMG 20230515 063707
3412844 3373647 1682290470836 1
3412843 3373657 1682290532520 1

IRL my top lip has a slightly different bluish undertone but not really noticeable unless you observe closely

tanning with red undertones >>> tanning with shitskin
Ethnic people can have red undertones and light skin too. Plus white people want out skin colour we have naturally

BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE ONLY ATTRACTIVE MENA FEATURES. Thick lips, brows, lashes and hair are objectively more attractive than the standard white “thin” ones.
Yes but how exactly does that combined with a good facial structure and ratios mean white passing? Fucking racist
Besides that every other feature is subhuman compared to white ones.
No. White people can have subhuman features too.
That’s why i said you got the best of both worlds, you got mena lips brows hair and lashes, and you have a white craniofacial structure and nose. You literally got the absolute best of both worlds. Those pics i saw were clearly morphed but still i can tell that you real face has that as well
Thank you, but please don't call me a white boy with lips, lashes, brows, hair and a tan. White people can be ugly with those features you described too. Besides loads of whites want to look erhnic

Ethnic people can have red undertones and light skin too. Plus white people want out skin colour we have naturally
no single white person wants shitskin

theres a noticeable difference in shades and undertones

keep coping ethnic

no single white person wants shitskin

theres a noticeable difference in shades and undertones

keep coping ethnic
I love my natural golden olive skin.

Salludon, Atesh Salih, Ossama Guessoum, Urban Pendu, and maybe 1 or 2 others not coming to mind atm
Nic Kaufmann, but mostly for coloring not actual bone structure. Also Guessoum and Salih are whiter than 90% of Europeans