• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 5818, 6’1cel and 5 others
Completely destroyed her with that last text jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, 6’1cel and OOGABOOGA
Completely destroyed her with that last text jfl
Dude you don’t know the half of it. Texted a ton more. Got her from “have a nice life” to “come over tonight” in 45 minutes. Slid and fucked her brutally with no foreplay. After she made a comment about how she’d cut my nuts off if I ever insulted her sister. So I played it subtle and calm to make sure she felt extra bad about it and left. Recorded her crying from her balcony :lul: @Gargantuan @JackSparrow @Yuyevon @MoeZart @ArvidGustavsson @alexjones @xefo69 @BigBiceps @Tony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 5818 and 10 others
Dude you don’t know the half of it. Texted a ton more. Got her from “have a nice life” to “come over tonight” in 45 minutes. Slid and fucked her brutally with no foreplay. After she made a comment about how she’d cut my nuts off if I ever insulted her sister. So I played it subtle and calm to make sure she felt extra bad about it and left. Recorded her crying from her balcony :lul: @Gargantuan @JackSparrow @Yuyevon @MoeZart @ArvidGustavsson @alexjones @xefo69 @BigBiceps @Tony
View attachment 869385
bruh you americans are pretty weird ngl. she legit sounds incredibly fucking fake, awful acting. u can spot an american tourist from a mile off here, they all are overly charismatic and animated, as if they are playing a character their whole lives. mental illness

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, 6’1cel and OOGABOOGA
bruh you americans are pretty weird ngl. she legit sounds incredibly fucking fake, awful acting. u can spot an american tourist from a mile off here, they all are overly charismatic and animated, as if they are playing a character their whole lives. mental illness
She was trying to have her sister not come in and find out I’d been there bc she thought I’d been blocked for the last week. Also what are you talking about

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
from @Latebloomer10

@OOGABOOGA you
are a legend and the biggest slayer on this site and you should keep sharing this shit

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, Deleted member 10104, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
She was trying to have her sister not come in and find out I’d been there bc she thought I’d been blocked for the last week. Also what are you talking about
off topic tbh, talking about average americans and their NPC nature

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
off topic tbh, talking about average americans and their NPC nature
from @Latebloomer10

@OOGABOOGA you
are a legend and the biggest slayer on this site and you should keep sharing this shit
I forgot to tag both of you and realized after, knew I was forgetting homies. And @Latebloomer10 thanks but change your avi to a non tranny

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 3583
wtf is your disability? Autism?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6453, Mouthbreath, 6’1cel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

View attachment 869385
LOOOOOL SAVAGE :lul:

She‘s probably writing a tumbler post right now about the privilege of white men in dating while craving it herself :lul::lul::lul:

is this the crazy girl you banged in the car and had to climb a tree for or girl number 5?

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 6128, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
View attachment 869385
0E82F811 D997 4B67 9504 A3F950E20357

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and 6’1cel
You can sell her your last SSRI pills now

• Hmm...
Why is she so invested? Never had a girl trying to argue to me...
Are you a chad?

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and OOGABOOGA
View attachment 869385
mirin sociopathmaxxing

• +1
LOOOOOL SAVAGE :lul:

She‘s probably writing a tumbler post right now about the privilege of white men in dating while craving it herself :lul::lul::lul:

is this the crazy girl you banged in the car and had to climb a tree for or girl number 5?

giphy.gif
It’s the crazy girl of course
You can sell her your last SSRI pills now
Never taken those so huh
Why is she so invested? Never had a girl trying to argue to me...
Are you a chad?
Not chad but htn or maaaaaybe chadlite. She’s a mentally ill becky and I’ve played her mind like a fiddle. Ion even like her that much but I’m low key hooked on the process of pissing her off and then negotiating/manipulating my way back into her bed

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 3990
It’s the crazy girl of course

Never taken those so huh

Not chad but htn or maaaaaybe chadlite. She’s a mentally ill becky and I’ve played her mind like a fiddle. Ion even like her that much but I’m low key hooked on the process of pissing her off and then negotiating/manipulating my way back into her bed
I must be so fucking ugly. 😞
No women has allowed me to pull off 0.1% of anything like that.

• Hmm...
I must be so fucking ugly. 😞
No women has allowed me to pull off 0.1% of anything like that.
Dude she’s fucking craaaazy. I could find 100 chicks her looks level and I probably couldn’t get away with this shit with any of them

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
pics of girl or no care tbqh