SALES PILL - (UPDATED) Make $200k+

6ft5drugaddictsales

Iron
My first post you guys said you wanted me to go into more detail. Im not going to go crazy you guys can figure some shit out on your own. but:

Sales is the best way to make money the quickest and with little experience. If you want to make a lot of money get into sales. Top reps at good companies easily clear $200k plus every single year and thats being conservative.

Really no lifestlye change from $200k to $500k. yes you will save more money and have a marginally bigger house and nicer car but nothing life changing. And you wont need to spent $500k on a medical degree.

and yes there are plenty of remote jobs as well as hybrid.

For example :
I have one summer of door to door sales xp.
Just got an offer for 120k-150k OTE ( On Target Earnings).

Hiring Manager said “If you only make $100k you will not last here”

First you need to ask yourself if you would be good at sales.

Are you good with girls?

Can you influence someone to make a decision?

Example: Convince your friends to go to this bar over a different one etc.

Do people open up to you and trust you?

Can you get along and make new friends relatively easy?

If so then sales is the way to go.

Next you need to get some XP.

Easiest ways to get XP are:

Saying you did door to door and listing it on your resume.

If they ask just say you worked for your friends window cleaning company and list them as the reference. This is what I did. Copy that shit word for word. DM me and I can send my resume.

Work Retail. Any luxury type store such as watches or clothing at the mall is great XP. Had many friends that did this for a luxury shoe store in HS.

Work as a server or bartender and frame it on your resume as sales. Any server will tell you the more they sell the more they get in tips.

Next step is building your resume:
Make it completely sales focused. All hiring managers care about is can this person sell or will I lose money hiring them. Once again I can Dm example resume.

You have to realize that these people are investing time and money into you by hiring you. So you need to help them get rid of their doubts and concerns.

After you have both of those apply to hundreds of jobs online:

I type in:

Sales jobs near me

Sales development representative

Business development representative.

Account executive.

You will find hundreds from this.

Then you need to message or email the hiring manager. Their contact info is easy to find and this will make you stand out from the hundreds of people applying. Go on linkedin and type the company name and then hiring manager or recruiter or HR.

Message them this

“Hello (Name),

I saw you were looking for an (Job title) to join your team at (Company Name)

I am very interested and have a background in sales as well as lead generation. I want to reach out to you personally so you can put a name to a face with the resume I just submitted.

When would be a good time for us to talk?

My number is (number here) or email.”

BEST SALES INDUSTRIES:

Tech, Finance, Insurance, HVAC, B2B, Contsruction (This is broad but any service or products that contractors use to build and run their business such as heavy machinery)

@ShawarmaFilth @Chad15 @hunkymonkey69 @garoupilled_ @tata

Attachments

• FFHtE-NVIAI8Q1x.jpg
    FFHtE-NVIAI8Q1x.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, forevergymcelling, Chad15 and 5 others
My first post you guys said you wanted me to go into more detail. Im not going to go crazy you guys can figure some shit out on your own. but:

Sales is the best way to make money the quickest and with little experience. If you want to make a lot of money get into sales. Top reps at good companies easily clear $200k plus every single year and thats being conservative.

Really no lifestlye change from $200k to $500k. yes you will save more money and have a marginally bigger house and nicer car but nothing life changing. And you wont need to spent $500k on a medical degree.

and yes there are plenty of remote jobs as well as hybrid.

For example :
I have one summer of door to door sales xp.
Just got an offer for 120k-150k OTE ( On Target Earnings).

Hiring Manager said “If you only make $100k you will not last here”

First you need to ask yourself if you would be good at sales.

Are you good with girls?

Can you influence someone to make a decision?

Example: Convince your friends to go to this bar over a different one etc.

Do people open up to you and trust you?

Can you get along and make new friends relatively easy?

If so then sales is the way to go.

Next you need to get some XP.

Easiest ways to get XP are:

Saying you did door to door and listing it on your resume.

If they ask just say you worked for your friends window cleaning company and list them as the reference. This is what I did. Copy that shit word for word. DM me and I can send my resume.

Work Retail. Any luxury type store such as watches or clothing at the mall is great XP. Had many friends that did this for a luxury shoe store in HS.

Work as a server or bartender and frame it on your resume as sales. Any server will tell you the more they sell the more they get in tips.

Next step is building your resume:
Make it completely sales focused. All hiring managers care about is can this person sell or will I lose money hiring them. Once again I can Dm example resume.

You have to realize that these people are investing time and money into you by hiring you. So you need to help them get rid of their doubts and concerns.

After you have both of those apply to hundreds of jobs online:

I type in:

Sales jobs near me

Sales development representative

Business development representative.

Account executive.

You will find hundreds from this.

Then you need to message or email the hiring manager. Their contact info is easy to find and this will make you stand out from the hundreds of people applying. Go on linkedin and type the company name and then hiring manager or recruiter or HR.

Message them this

“Hello (Name),

I saw you were looking for an (Job title) to join your team at (Company Name)

I am very interested and have a background in sales as well as lead generation. I want to reach out to you personally so you can put a name to a face with the resume I just submitted.

When would be a good time for us to talk?

My number is (number here) or email.”

BEST SALES INDUSTRIES:

Tech, Finance, Insurance, HVAC, B2B, Contsruction (This is broad but any service or products that contractors use to build and run their business such as heavy machinery)

@ShawarmaFilth @Chad15 @hunkymonkey69 @garoupilled_ @tata
I’m gonna open a window cleaning company soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios and ryuken
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ryuken, TheBrownOne and 2 others
have u ever actually opened one? Did u make money
yea. its easy as fuck we sold probably 2 houses a day. but i fucking hated doing the actual work so we stopped.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
which youtuber did u watch to get started? I jus need to know what to say and how to actually do the work

is it stupid to do it with 1 person?
josh lester and no

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
good thread, how would i start in highschool like you stated in your last thread? also im gonna dm u for that resume example

Legit thread

Last edited:
good thread, how would i start in highschool like you stated in your last thread? also im gonna dm u for that resume example
Work retail. 2 of my friends worked at a luxury clothing/show store and they got commission for every shoe they sold plus hourly pay. This will be great xp for the future