Salludon bhai just tell us what you did

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
I can no longer cope. Losing fat and mewing is not only what you did bhai. Your eyes became more hooded and squinting can't make it look natural as having actual fat there. Your nose became straight and your browridge became bigger and more low set. It can't be just puberty since you already had a big ass beard before and were done. I believe your jaw as it was already wide before but how did your chin get bigger and more protruding out? @Salludon bhai please tell us or at least share your mewing secrets.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Baldingman1998, Jagged0 and 7 others
fillers and implants retardcel

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hozay, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
@Sallucon Youre a cocksucking fagt if you dont help your BHAI @brbbrah and spill it all out right this moment. Hes invested countless hours riding your di praising you and defending your dignity. Im not exactly sure what haram means but.... this sounds pretty Haram to me

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cope, Inscol, Nisse and 18 others
@Salludon Youre a cocksucking fagt if you dont help your BHAI @brbbrah and spill it all out right this moment. Hes invested countless hours riding your di praising you and defending your dignity
green is looksmin :/

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
it's coz of chewing

• Woah
bump until @Salludon responds

my guy you've made 370 posts every day that you've been online, and I thought I was rotmaxxing at 140

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6723, Nisse and 5 others
he just mewed mate
its simple as that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yerico7 and Entschuldigung
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and sytyl
my guy you've made 370 posts every day that you've been online, and I thought I was rotmaxxing at 140
fucking disgusting.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Inscol, Nisse, Warlow and 3 others
fucking disgusting.
nigga you on all of my threads you in love with me or shit you fucken estrogen filled homo keep barking like the good little submissive bitch you are

giphy.gif

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
85 a day for you, impressive
lmao. That measurement is obviously skewed though, I've been banned for months at times. I highly doubt I've posted more than 40 times today.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9072
nigga you on all of my threads you in love with me or shit you fucken estrogen filled homo keep barking like the good little submissive bitch you are

giphy.gif
I'm just in awe at the rotting that I'm witnessing.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol, Warlow, Deleted member 1553 and 2 others
lmao. That measurement is obviously skewed though, I've been banned for months at times. I highly doubt I've posted more than 40 times today.
I'm just dividing posts by number of days online tbh, it's obviously skewed if you're the type to just leave this site open

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
please tell me you dont think this abomination looks good
to call her an abomination would be hyperbolic. She's definitely not ugly by any means.

Eaea
Ad
E

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, Oueyy and Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4696, Deleted member 7866, EasternRightWinger15 and 4 others
I'm just dividing posts by number of days online tbh, it's obviously skewed if you're the type to just leave this site open
The time online thing on this site is a massive failure. Highly inaccurate. I was suspicious so I left looksmax on for one hour on one day, and closed it, but the next day, the time online had increased by 6h for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
The time online thing on this site is a massive failure. Highly inaccurate. I was suspicious so I left looksmax on for one hour on one day, and closed it, but the next day, the time online had increased by 6h for some reason.
Whenever a member browses or performs actions on your forum, their 'last active time' is recorded. When they perform another action or view another page, the time elapsed between the two actions or views is noted. If it is less than the XenForo session timeout period, the elapsed time is added to their total time spent online.

Apparently that's how it works

Whenever a member browses or performs actions on your forum, their 'last active time' is recorded. When they perform another action or view another page, the time elapsed between the two actions or views is noted. If it is less than the XenForo session timeout period, the elapsed time is added to their total time spent online.

Apparently that's how it works
dn really understand what the XenForo session timeout period is and how it relates but I guess the point stands, it's inaccurate as hell.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
@Salludon bro i defend you bro just answer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, sytyl and malignant
again as Ive said before one million times

Chin implant, gonion implants, orbital decompression and rhino.

he might have had buccal fat removal too but I doubt it. I think he just leanmaxxed tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and NarcyChadlite
@Salludon will you ever reply to him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919 and Deleted member 9380
he can't just give out his mewing secrets tf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
Keep barking for your owner. disgusting abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 8919
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 5634
Bumping @Salludon for real man, i know you dont know me but if you can tell us what you did It Will be appreciate It by everyone, i only need wider lips and ccw rotation to fix my failos. Is this posible tru mewing or im coping? How old were you when you started mewing?

stop bumping this shit faggots it's been a month jfl

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 9699
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Around 20 I think bro or maybe 21

I also was 21 when i started mewing jfl. Where are my gains. Does His tongue is the hardest tongue in the universe. Wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 9072