• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, micropp and silencio
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and HeightPilledum
When will he admit to getting surgery? @researcher888

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
When will he admit to getting surgery? @researcher888

honestly looks to me like he lost weight, improved his skin and started squinting on photos to look better

I don't think he got any surgery

maybe jaw fillers maximum

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
View attachment 2971694
View attachment 2971696

honestly looks to me like he lost weight, improved his skin and started squinting on photos to look better

I don't think he got any surgery

maybe jaw fillers maximum
His chin projection/forward growth, Hunter eyes, everything is more defined, forward growth is tenfold better. Hmm.. do you believe in the mewing/chewing/chintucks theory?

His chin projection/forward growth, Hunter eyes, everything is more defined, forward growth is tenfold better. Hmm.. do you believe in the mewing/chewing/chintucks theory?
no, its not. it just look like that. its very obvious, look at the "mewing picture". in the left picture he's fat and relaxing his jaw. in the right picture hes tilting his head more forward, hes tensing his jaw and hes lower bodyfat. in reality his nose bridge is in the exact same position so is his chin.

you can easily verify this is true by taking different pictures of your side profile in different postures

his "hunter eyes" is just him squinting lmao

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5foot4currycel, ggg.tv🤫 and JohnDoe
@wishIwasSalludon

• Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
no, its not. it just look like that. its very obvious, look at the "mewing picture". in the left picture he's fat and relaxing his jaw. in the right picture hes tilting his head more forward, hes tensing his jaw and hes lower bodyfat. in reality his nose bridge is in the exact same position so is his chin.

you can easily verify this is true by taking different pictures of your side profile in different postures

I'm not sure i agree, there are obvious signs of change all over his face. His lower 3rd is completely different

I'm not sure i agree, there are obvious signs of change all over his face. His lower 3rd is completely different
where? its literally exactly the same. he just shaved his beard, is tensing and has lower bodyfat.

He's Looking extra brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and try2beme
Doesnt count if its in curryland

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and ggg.tv🤫
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, EggKing, try2beme and 2 others

If you tilt your head upwards it looks like you have more chin projection from the side. He’s doing the opposite and his chin is also way more projected it goes ways past his lips. He obviously had some king of chin augmentation done whether it be filler or implant.