Salludon in China. Will he slay?

bruh3610

bruh3610

[-={Raper of barbells《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
89 likes, 24 matches from a few days of swiping. I only screenshot the matches from the pretty bitches
IMG 3037
IMG 3036

IMG 3035
IMG 3034

IMG 3033
IMG 3032

IMG 3031
IMG 3029

IMG 3028
IMG 3027
IMG 3024
IMG 3030
IMG 3026
IMG 3025

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 6403, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 5 others
Do any of them have big tits? Or fat asses?

• JFL
Reactions: Aspiemogger
@Salludon
sorry bro this took a while. setting up tinder took a while and i procrastinated a lot

Pretty poor results tbh

Psl 3 white has more SMV and will get 400 likes and 200 matches

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Baldingman1998, goat2x and 12 others
I thought someone told me Tinder is banned in China

• +1
Reactions: Lux and wasted
I thought someone told me Tinder is banned in China
no, i didnt even need a vpn to access it
used my moms chinese phone number to sign up as well

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 3328
Yeah pretty poor results ngl. Noodlewhores Proved their loyalty to white man once again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryan, Lmao, owlofathena and 25 others
Yeah pretty poor results ngl. Noodlewhores Proved their loyalty to white man once again.
Fuck bro
At least our countries are best bros

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Imagine swiping right on a girl over 25 in China, don't u know they are low value over there?

Now do one with blue eyes morph. Will JBW reign supreme in noodleland?? @Salludon , watchu think.. should work according to noodle theory

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
Imagine swiping right on a girl over 25 in China, don't u know they are low value over there?
lmao no ones conservative or like that there anymore
i got to the mall i always see a bunch of lesbian couples

• Woah
Reactions: sytyl
Now do one with blue eyes morph. Will JBW reign supreme in noodleland?? @Salludon , watchu think
Everyone knows it does jfl. Even gingers slay in noodlelands.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Copeful and 3 others
asian women are ugly anyways

only White Latina and Middle Eastern women are attractive in 2020

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Baldingman1998, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 6 others

Yea but, with your coloring.. simple blue eye contacts morph will be enough to bypass their ethnic radar. Wont work for any other pakijeet.

If this works (the matches double or triple)... then that would be a MASSIVE jbw in noodleland proof, cuz its the same person and is as close to the scientific method as you could get.

@bruh3610 , make it happen buddy.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and Salludon
Lol noodlewhores are so ugly

How does he look like?

lmao no ones conservative or like that there anymore
i got to the mall i always see a bunch of lesbian couples
You're totally wrong lol its getting way better but all my 高富帅 bros have a cut of at around mid 25 for casual dating (sex), you have to think about the massive gender imbalance and get that desperate swiping out of your head. Fuck my best friends father over there told me that even his girlfriend is 24 rn, and he is 55

You're totally wrong lol its getting way better but all my 高富帅 bros have a cut of at around mid 25 for casual dating (sex), you have to think about the massive gender imbalance and get that desperate swiping out of your head. Fuck my best friends father over there told me that even his girlfriend is 24 rn, and he is 55
tbh jfl

Pretty poor results tbh

Psl 3 white has more SMV and will get 400 likes and 200 matches
F19E4D86 624A 45AE 8EC9 A1636EAAACDF

Asian women prefer ethnic men over white men. A 3psl White would get no matches because Asian men aren’t into white men generally

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Larp, I have seen the first girl somewhere. A nigga posted her before and said he raped her after he drugged her on this forum.

Larp, I have seen the first girl somewhere. A nigga posted her before and said he raped her after he drugged her on this forum.
Lmfao I posted her idiot. That post was a larp and I used her pic from this experiment

Lmfao I posted her idiot. That post was a larp and I used her pic from this experiment
Mr Rakeesh is unavailable right now

• JFL
Reactions: bruh3610 and sytyl
most look frauded af/ fake

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
whites are almost extinct

@Salludon’s smv is gonna drop so bad and some 2 psl fat white guy is gonna smv mog him.
White people are just not racist

this is a proof 3 psl whites smv mog ethnic gigachads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Good_Little_Goy, Taylorswift and 1 other person

@Salludon’s smv is gonna drop so bad and some 2 psl fat white guy is gonna smv mog him.

For gods sake.....
Please stop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, 5'8manlet, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others

Oh how sad, 3PSL gooks do not want ethnic giga Chad.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6402 and SubhumanCurrycel
if he went to china he'd be put in an organ harvesting camp since china is strictly anti brown anti muslim

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6402, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
For gods sake.....
Please stop
Man my high school was mostly white but now (only 3-4 years later) I drive by it all I see is Asians and other ethnics

after 10 years @salloudon would probably still look the same or even better bcz of mewing, but there won’t be any young white girls left to match with him, only Asian and ethnic chicks who’d swipe right on a 3 psl ginger instead

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and SubhumanCurrycel

Lol just wait i’m in the middle of a tinder experiment with 3psl white guy in Pakistan. This would absolutely destroy your cope. JBW can only be run in gooklands even in the subcontinent you need to be a good looking guy to slay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and SubhumanCurrycel
after 10 years @salloudon would probably still look the same or even better bcz of mewing, but there won’t be any young white girls left to match with him
Are they going extinct in just 10 years? Damn that’s sad better fuck as much as i can then.

Lol just wait i’m in the middle of a tinder experiment with 3psl white guy in Pakistan. This would absolutely destroy your cope. JBW can only be run in gooklands even in the subcontinent you need to be a good looking guy to slay.
Bruh isn’t Pakistan the most Islamic country ? They’re afraid to date a white guy bcz they don’t wanna be stoned to death

Are they going extinct in just 10 years? Damn that’s sad better fuck as much as i can then.
Yea well whites aren’t making children bcz muh climate change Muh overpopulation all ethnic girls prefer 3 psl whites guys

Yea well whites aren’t making children bcz muh climate change Muh overpopulation all ethnic girls prefer 3 psl whites guys
Not all ethnics only gooks. And i doubt even they prefer 3psl when they can fuck better looking white guys.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
autism itt
tinder must be barely used in China, they probably have a local version of it

• +1
Reactions: Salludon, Taylorswift, Deleted member 6402 and 1 other person
Future of west bcz whites are almost extinct

Last remaining 0.5 psl white guy slaying all the chicks

• JFL
Future of west bcz whites are almost extinct

Last remaining 0.5 psl white guy slaying all the chicks

How is this an achievement? He got 25 matches in some african shithole jfl

25 matches in Africa = 2500 in west

They barely have electricity, internet, cellphones there. Imagine how much he can slay irl in clubs or bars in any ethnic country (or after 10 years in west)

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Salludon
considering in the west even his own right hand would reject him thats a pretty good achievement.at least as a white you can always get your dick wet in a way or another

considering in the west even his own right hand would reject him thats a pretty good achievement.at least as a white you can always get your dick wet in a way or another
A few matches doesn’t mean You’re getting your dick wet. Plus i think most of them swiped right on him bcos they thought the Ferrari in the picture was his. So this is the case of just be rich rather than jbw.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
A few matches doesn’t mean You’re getting your dick wet. Plus i think most of them swiped right on him bcos they thought the Ferrari in the picture was his. So this is the case of just be rich rather than jbw.
oh didnt see the ferrari JFL.over for this faggot unfortunately, even with a ferrari he only got those matches

• +1