Deleted member 10987

Kraken
How does that make you feel ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, alriodai, Lmao and 10 others
Who?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
I always say to the racecopers here that being an ethnic chad is better than being an average white

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 4696, turkproducer and 9 others
I always say to the racecopers here that being an ethnic chad is better than being being an average white
By miles

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and gamma
It causes 0 emotions in me. Why would I care about him being ethnic?
6211752C ADCD 41AA 8D21 89AB536E56B1

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 6273, Gengar and 3 others
4PSL in Pakistan.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, SOS-Sonic, gamma and 3 others
For every 1 Salludon there is 100,000 ethnicels

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10696
collectivism cope. Salludon alone mogs. He doesnt represent ethnics abroad so dont cope with his achievements.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 10987 and Wallenberg
unironically hes correct, they dont care about psl over there. imran abbas mogs him in Pakistan in terms of "s"mv
Imran abbas look random tbh
Salludon mogs him to indu kush and back

collectivism cope. Salludon alone mogs. He doesnt represent ethnics abroad so dont cope with his achievements.
How is this collectivism ?
And why whites do the same here ?

Bruh a Baldcel Doctor can Marry a Virgin Muslim Stacy there its not cope money & education matters more in a country like Pakistan more than looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blue and Gengar
How is this collectivism ?
And why whites do the same here ?
White losers are gigacopers w their collectivism bullshit as well thinking that some other white giga chad with a high IQ validates their own mediocrity as a 4 psl normie white. That doesnt mean you have to do it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 10696 and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 10987
Bruh a Baldcel Doctor can Marry a Virgin Muslim Stacy there its not cope money & education matters more in a country like Pakistan more than looks.
nah maybe decades ago but nowadays he will get a used up stacy at best. blame liberalism and globalization and social media for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Chadeep and Deleted member 10987
yes hes very good looking but in psl he gets mogged to self harm by salludon

not in Pakistan lol, different beauty standards. its not the same in every region. in south korea they prefer small jaws instead of broad jaws when it comes to men lol
They dont like sharp jawlines ?

But look random
I can find Chaddams that mog him IRL
thats because you value masculinity over femininity. you can find masc men that mog him but prettyboys are harder to find. thats why they like him a lot lol, hes got a decent amount of arab and turkish fans, ive seen his instagram lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
nah maybe decades ago but nowadays he will get a used up stacy at best. blame liberalism and globalization and social media for that.
Bhai Salludon himself wrote that after seeing his ex getting a CS degree while he was mewing and wasting his time. I will send you that thread.

Bhai Salludon himself wrote that after seeing his ex getting a CS degree while he was mewing and wasting his time. I will send you that thread.
exceptions exist of course, theres always outliers lol.

thats because you value masculinity over femininity. you can find masc men that mog him but prettyboys are harder to find. thats why they like him a lot lol, hes got a decent amount of arab and turkish fans, ive seen his instagram lol
Nah even Chaddam prettyboys

In Pakistan
ohhh. no bones arent important there, they care more for harmony + height + fair skin (among those who are dark themselves, but those who have fair skin themselves dont care for it)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 10987
Dont deny he is GL but i would rather be Salludon 100 % of time

Nah even Chaddam prettyboys
i have yet to see anyone like him besides my friend himself lol, ive seen ethnic prettyboys but they look different. got any examples maybe?

• +1
Dont deny he is GL but i would rather be Salludon 100 % of time
depends on where you live, if in the west then salludon, but if its in Pakistan i would rather be imran abbas. i mean the fact that salludon posts on this forum is proof of what i mean, imran abbas has more success with his looks in Pakistan than salludon does. but in the west the situation would be reversed i think.

• +1
i have yet to see anyone like him besides my friend himself lol, ive seen ethnic prettyboys but they look different. got any examples maybe?
Its IRL of course
Shaved, very long lashes, tan skin

depends on where you live, if in the west then salludon, but if its in Pakistan i would rather be imran abbas. i mean the fact that salludon posts on this forum is proof of what i mean, imran abbas has more success with his looks in Pakistan than salludon does. but in the west the situation would be reversed i think.
Even in Pakistan i would rather be Salludon
Maesthetic > All

His pheno is still not ideal especially for jb’s, I’d rather be a white TikToker or Bieber or Shawn Mendes

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10987
The thing is that he look kinda fake but he is very GL if unfrauded
IMRAN ABBAS 750x369

95316265 230868554810730 2214743625638319964 n1610792274 0

• JFL
  • +1
@MoroccanDweller mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10696 and Deleted member 10987
He legit could if Tall
Why this retard isnt contacting a model agency
+ exotic Halo
probably the western countries dont wanna take him in because they know he will mog 👀

• Love it
His pheno is still not ideal especially for jb’s, I’d rather be a white TikToker or Bieber or Shawn Mendes
Maesthetic attract both JBs and older women

You confusing with pure masc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Maesthetic attract both JBs and older women

You confusing with pure masc
His pheno is still not ideal for women but he is good looking regardless

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
It deeply hurts my "white man's pride".

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 10987