You guys are faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and aesthetic beauty
best pics of salludon in his prime and shit pics of old man drago yeah sure man
sallus ramus is longer then hernans mandible stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727
but idk i feel salludon done some surgery like his nose ?

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, greycel and Kofri727
but idk i feel salludon done some surgery like his nose ?
I've seen many talking about his nose so yeah probably got something done for his nose:unsure:

Cherrypicking besides frame

• JFL
I love seeing that overrated subhuman drago getting mogged by my favorite curry

(+ Jfl @ this framecel)
4175531 1717491510281

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai and Kofri727
yes but he did surgeries and drago didnt
jfl if u think he did it with "mewing"
i didnt mention mewing nigga

and alot of models/chads have gotten surgeries so it doesnt really matter

• +1
Dragos frame is fine, in fact he has a warrior frame like Fedor Emilanenko. Fedor just has love handles from being high body fat.
IMG 1177
IMG 1176

He was known as the ‘Last Emperor’ for a reason. Check this thread about 6ft Fedor (manlet lifefuel):

At the end of the day, evolutionarily speaking, frame was only ever important because some people with better frames had better success at fighting. Better torque, more power, better stability, more defense.

Dragos frame would put him at a natural advantage compared to the faggots like David Laid. Laid looks like a complete caricature with his abnormally high shoulder to waist ratio, not from massive shoulders with a normal waist but from decent shoulders with an abnormally tiny waist:
IMG 1178

He only looks good, because subconsciously we think of him objectively. If we put another person in the frame with him, you start to see what an actual bitch actually looks like. Things become relative:
IMG 1182
IMG 1181

If we were living in caveman times, he would’ve already been 6ft under after getting mauled by DOM mfs like Drago and Fedor

And we’re completely glazing over the fact that Drago is untrained.. if he put on muscle for his back and shoulders, at a low body fat he would look deadly af. You would have that primal fear, that fight-or-flight surging through your body, just like you do looking at Fedor.

IMG 1180
IMG 1179

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rhom, Aero, Kofri727 and 2 others
Prime Salludon mogs btw
IMG 0889
IMG 0890

• Love it
Reactions: Kofri727 and coisbhai
Dragos frame is fine, in fact he has a warrior frame like Fedor Emilanenko. Fedor just has love handles from being high body fat.
This doesn't look good imo

• Hmm...
This doesn't look good imo
Yeah I’m not surprised, your mind has been conditioned by what society finds attractive rather than what nature does.
If we turned back the clocks and went back in time 10,000 years, Fedor would have celebrity status. He would be ‘the guy’

It’s similar to height. Women would like a tall lanklet, because they’ve heard the taller somebody is the more they could protect her.. until he gets taken by a 5 8 dude with similar weight and a reach advantage
Also the reason why PSL isn’t set in stone, and why society is slowly deviating from PSL.. because there’s no need for physical evolutionary advantages

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, baldgeeza, Kofri727 and 1 other person
View attachment 2962815View attachment 2962816
He was known as the ‘Last Emperor’ for a reason. Check this thread about 6ft Fedor (manlet lifefuel):

At the end of the day, evolutionarily speaking, frame was only ever important because some people with better frames had better success at fighting. Better torque, more power, better stability, more defense.

Dragos frame would put him at a natural advantage compared to the faggots like David Laid. Laid looks like a complete caricature with his abnormally high shoulder to waist ratio, not from massive shoulders with a normal waist but from decent shoulders with an abnormally tiny waist:
View attachment 2962817
He only looks good, because subconsciously we think of him objectively. If we put another person in the frame with him, you start to see what an actual bitch actually looks like. Things become relative:
View attachment 2962834View attachment 2962835

If we were living in caveman times, he would’ve already been 6ft under after getting mauled by DOM mfs like Drago and Fedor

And we’re completely glazing over the fact that Drago is untrained.. if he put on muscle for his back and shoulders, at a low body fat he would look deadly af. You would have that primal fear, that fight-or-flight surging through your body, just like you do looking at Fedor.

View attachment 2962824View attachment 2962822
I would've replied dnrd but you kinda make sense

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
It’s similar to height. Women would like a tall lanklet, because they’ve heard the taller somebody is the more they could protect her.. until he gets taken by a 5 8 dude with similar weight and a reach advantage
good point ngl

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and greycel
drago‘s ramus looks only short because of his low ear placement jfl

• JFL
Where do you think Sallu got his surgeries done

Surely you don’t think he paid Italian Surgeons for the most expensive implants, right?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Kofri727
Cope. Even if you had 10 surgeries done on your face from the world's best surgeon you would still not look close to him :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: NerverBegan
The only people who idolise drago are washed up Autistic subhumans lmao

• +1
Reactions: Melly and Kofri727
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Where do you think Sallu got his surgeries done

Surely you don’t think he paid Italian Surgeons for the most expensive implants, right?
Idk but I think yes

• JFL
Cope. Even if you had 10 surgeries done on your face from the world's best surgeon you would still not look close to him :lul::lul::lul:
And you would nigger? Stfu stupid idiot

Drago is 49 years old at this age most men are fat and bald with rotten teeth

• JFL
Yeah I’m not surprised, your mind has been conditioned by what society finds attractive rather than what nature does.
If we turned back the clocks and went back in time 10,000 years, Fedor would have celebrity status. He would be ‘the guy’

Also the reason why PSL isn’t set in stone, and why society is slowly deviating from PSL.. because there’s no need for physical evolutionary advantages
Insane coping essay. 10k years ago everything in male body appeal was even more dependant on just height & having a frame with the widest clavicles and narrowest hips as possible, as that is sexually dimorphic for men, Fedor would've been bottom of the barrel body appeal wise.
Fedor in nature would be much smaller regarding muscle mass, there was no way for him to make up for the lack of frame via gymcelling, taller people with thick bones would just eviscerate him non-stop
Nowadays a few people at least get halod from gymcelling as muscle mass is what some women were socially conditioned to like.

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel and Kofri727
Dragos frame is fine, in fact he has a warrior frame
Bro, theres no way youre coping this hard with your shitty birthing hips and wide ass waist :lul:

His frame is genuinely dogshit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel
D1 Salludon Glazer vs D1 Drago Glazer :lul::lul:

@i_love_roosters what do you think?
Drago mogs imo when he doesn't bite his cheeks like an autist

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • +1
dragos frame is so fucking ugly its brutal
I think it looks bad because his neck and his head are very wide so in proportion it looks "narrow"

IRL he's also 6'3 so that frame at that height must not be bad

I think it looks bad because his neck and his head are very wide so in proportion it looks "narrow"

IRL he's also 6'3 so that frame at that height must not be bad
He's 6'2 but yes I get what you mean