Salludon profile update

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Sallu Bhai has got exactly one like and one match after one day. I even changed height to 6 foot, it just means that my city girls make a profile and delete the app. Even my normal profile even though I put 6'3 I got only two likes in a week
Screenshot 2022 02 22 21 47 06 937 combumbleapp

Fuck this shit man only good thing about living here is cheap tretinoin , medicines and gym and COL. Ig I'll just careermax lol ( live in South India

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others
Sallu Bhai has got exactly one like and one match after one day. I even changed height to 6 foot, it just means that my city girls make a profile and delete the app. Even my normal profile even though I put 6'3 I got only two likes in a week View attachment 1557518

Fuck this shit man only good thing about living here is cheap tretinoin , medicines and gym and COL. Ig I'll just careermax lol ( live in South India

Last edited:
Because in India everyone gets an arranged marriage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
" Hey yyy" this is literally how girls open and still get dick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Shadow banned

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, RoundHouse, Lmao and 8 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero and Deleted member 15827
You must use a new device and new IP too
Otherwise it's the same
Ok then is hinge better than bumble in your opinion I've never used hinge

Obvious shadowban

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, currylightskin and randomvanish
I see lots of 6'3 people in the streets today gen z is taller than ever
Taller than ever and also more brittle than ever with very little bone density.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 15827
Sallu Bhai has got exactly one like and one match after one day. I even changed height to 6 foot, it just means that my city girls make a profile and delete the app. Even my normal profile even though I put 6'3 I got only two likes in a week View attachment 1557518

Salludon has low SMV due to ethnic failings but he should get more than 1 Match.

Tinder probably shadow banned you or you used the number multiple times.

• +1
Shadow banned
I don't know what the algorithm is doing, but I started tinder for the first time ever. Freshly installed on my phone. Never used tinder before. Used a local unknown model and also had this, where I only have 1 like.
It's very weird.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 15827
Do people even use tinder in india?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15827
I don't know what the algorithm is doing, but I started tinder for the first time ever. Freshly installed on my phone. Never used tinder before. Used a local unknown model and also had this, where I only have 1 like.
It's very weird.
When u are banned, all your pics are banned too
Tinder has face recognition and shadowban faces that have been banned in the past, that's how Tinder is fighting catfish

Also gigachads are perceived as catfish and girls don't swipe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 8165, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Tinder has face recognition and shadowban faces that have been banned in the past, that's how Tinder is fighting catfish

Low iq girls here so I don't think they knew it was catfish prolly just shadowbanned

Post the pics you used . These are incel number something is not right

I am pretty sure that Tinder has never seen these pics before. It's basically impossible. He was a pretty unknown local model. He had like 300 followers and only posted private pictures on one of his private accounts, which I followed. The chances that tinder ever saw these photos are slim to none.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away and gamma
so I mog him as a white boi.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220221-110340_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20220221-110340_Tinder.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220219-164444_Hily.jpg
    Screenshot_20220219-164444_Hily.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 0
  • USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_photo1644445264985_6897303352708111279.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_photo1644445264985_6897303352708111279.jpeg
    291.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and Deleted member 15827
Shadow banned
Cope. The profile was created in India - I don't think Salludon has a high SMV in india. OP should create a profile with a white normie and see how the white normie does compared to Salludon.

@RabidRosaries

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and gamma
Cope. The profile was created in India - I don't think Salludon has a high SMV in india. OP should create a profile with a white normie and see how the white normie does compared to Salludon.

@RabidRosaries
Salludon is much better looking and lighter than normal indians so should do good anyways

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
I am pretty sure that Tinder has never seen these pics before. It's basically impossible. He was a pretty unknown local model. He had like 300 followers and only posted private pictures on one of his private accounts, which I followed. The chances that tinder ever saw these photos are slim to none.
Nigga. There are probably more accounts of salludon than any other person on earth on tinder jfl

You forgot which community you’re in fam

Salludon is much better looking and lighter than normal indians so should do good anyways
Well, OP should do a test with a white normie let's see whether the account is indeed shadowbanned.

• JFL
Well, OP should do a test with a white normie let's see whether the account is indeed shadowbanned.
Prolly more likes because Whites are rich if they come here, it's not about looks just gold digging

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Nigga. There are probably more accounts of salludon than any other person on earth on tinder jfl

I mean the experience from my own Tinder account. Salludon I know.

Why

I’m sorry bhai. I created a Chadfish before you and left it without logging out.

@BrahminBoss VERY GOOD THREAD . one of your best ever

Online dating is completely dead in india and filled with fake profiles, the real dating scene is in colleges and arranged marriage apps