• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
you chose the worse pic of him retard

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Also that's like 3 votes JFL if you think thats a good enough sample size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 21403
shit coloring and looks like the head of a grown man on the frame of a starved child in that picture.

• JFL
I swear you guys would suck his dick if you had the chance

females want htn white guys who look high trust not surgery alien ethnics who look like they are gonna behead you any second.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, blatonslatt and Skywalker
Subhuman in 2023

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Never understood the overrating of salludon tbh, he's a htn, nothing more. For highest appeal, you have to have atleast some feminine/soft feature.

Because photofeeler rates the usability of a picture on Dating apps, the best settings for a LTN would still give him good rates. I tried a German streamer called Papaplatte on Photofeeler, and he got 9.5+ on all categories, just because I used a picture of him outside, smiling.

People even left the note of "I like his smile" even though he has a 6 tooth smile jfl.
Germans from here cam attest he also looks LTN tier in streams, often even subhuman.
@Beastimmung

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 27472, cytoplasm and 2 others
Also 3 votes is practically nothing jfl, u need atleast 20 votes, or somewhere in that range, for an accurate score on photofeeler

• +1
Because photofeeler rates the usability of a picture on Dating apps, the best settings for a LTN would still give him good rates. I tried a German streamer called Papaplatte on Photofeeler, and he got 9.5+ on all categories, just because I used a picture of him outside, smiling.
View attachment 2275173
People even left the note of "I like his smile" even though he has a 6 tooth smile jfl.
Germans from here cam attest he also looks LTN tier in streams, often even subhuman.
@Beastimmung
Also 3 votes is practically nothing jfl, u need atleast 20 votes, or somewhere in that range, for an accurate score on photofeeler
The one in my example had 25 votes, still 9.5+ in all categories.
As I said, they rate the usability for dating profiles, meaning smiling + professional photo outdoors = high rate.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
The one in my example had 25 votes, still 9.5+ in all categories.
As I said, they rate the usability for dating profiles, meaning smiling + professional photo outdoors = high rate.
Make sense ! But he should still get higher ratings in the "Attractive" section

shit coloring and looks like the head of a grown man on the frame of a starved child in that picture.
You are so obsessed with frame lol.
If I had to guess it’s because you haven’t realized face > everything

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
You are so obsessed with frame lol.
If I had to guess it’s because you haven’t realized face > everything
face means nothing when you're overlooked in real life due to lack of height + width, no presence.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Skywalker and horizontallytall
face means nothing when you're overlooked in real life due to lack of height + width, no presence.
I think your just coping, if that was the case you wouldn’t still be here posting with your height and frame.
Face will always be first above 6ft…

I think your just coping, if that was the case you wouldn’t still be here posting with your height and frame.
Face will always be first above 6ft…
Bwahahaha. Guys got a point. Wtf is he here unless his frame didnt actually work.