Salludon told to me in isntagram dm

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Hes gonna join ISIS as he couldnt fund his fillers anymore and job market in karachi is too shit. He said if he dont die he will combe back and get fillers again, true hardcore looksmaxer wholl do anything for lookz

• JFL
Reactions: kyrre
How are you on this site 24/7

woke up early and i make a thread and leave. i dont read any thread here except from like 4 users
Random question but what are the benefits of taking aspirin daily and what dose should I do? I’m 19 for a reference.

Random question but what are the benefits of taking aspirin daily and what dose should I do? I’m 19 for a reference.
to lose fat with it you need upwards of a gram a day, for health benefits 300 mg should be enough

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
Hes gonna join ISIS as he couldnt fund his fillers anymore and job market in karachi is too shit. He said if he dont die he will combe back and get fillers again, true hardcore looksmaxer wholl do anything for lookz

to lose fat with it you need upwards of a gram a day, for health benefits 300 mg should be enough
Is there anything I’m missing out by not taking daily aspirin? I want just the health benefits.

I mog your whole lineage back to the fields you dalit
tf is a dalit???

fuckin goofy ahh curry poop tier insult, with curry poop genetics to boot im guessing

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
tf is a dalit???

fuckin goofy ahh curry poop tier insult, with curry poop genetics to boot im guessing
I don’t talk to genetic subhumans hiding behind makeupfrauded mtb on incel forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back