Haven

Kraken
Salludon Attachments 1 Attachments Attachments 2 volkan Images 1 1
Images 7 3
Images 7 2 volkan salludon trys to look turanid Transcaspianm :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Ryan
@Ryan salludon simp @Preston best rater i think

Why all the autistic users give their vote to salludon @gamma you know volkan mogs why you are coping Copium stop coping

What if I just straight up voted for both nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: Sal
Damn i cant beileve .org niggers volkan haves better facce shape better eyes better eye colors better side profile better harmony and ratios :ogre: im gonna find some proof that volkan mogs lets download discord

turks always lose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Ryan
turks always lose
Fuck you hater you and @gamma voted for salludon because you know he get mogs by most of the turanids and volkan mogs gandy and chico too:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Fuck you hater you and @gamma voted for salludon because you know he get mogs by most of the turanids and volkan mogs gandy and chico too:ogre:
Voted for Volkan now
Turanid mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Haven and StrangerDanger
Psl-Salludon
Appeal-Volkan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Volkan is min 7.25 psl only one failo

Over for this site i just asked a girl and she said volkan mogs 20210818 085416 20210818 085426 20210818 085433 20210818 085443 @Ryan @StrangerDanger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 6273, Ryan and 2 others
i still gotta go with salludon, volkan's ipd falios him hard.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Biiyo03 and StrangerDanger
His green eyes more than compensate for it imo that with his contrast definitely gives him an edge. Volkan higher appeal but overall psl wise salludon looks better
In psl salludon is 7? In appeal volkan is 8-9 or something like that

20210818 090634 im not gonna find more proof Ryan said girls will choose volkan

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
His green eyes more than compensate for it imo that with his contrast definitely gives him an edge. Volkan higher appeal but overall psl wise salludon looks better
Yeah I could see him winning in appeal if i'm being honest, what would u rate him with normal IPD btw?

• +1
Reactions: SAR, Haven and Jason Voorhees
Other failos? In psl he needs to be 7.25 rn because only failo is ipd
Ipd and his side profile could be better. Maybe chin could be bigger aswell.

Ipd and his side profile could be better. Maybe chin could be bigger aswell.
Yeah chin can be bigger thats right but side profile is very good ngl Data i never saw a better side profile

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan
Too much forward grown dont looks good

salludon mogs, he has better facial features. deathniks really giving the other guy votes because of muh blue eyes :feelsuhh:

that level of forward growth should be illegal
I'm more forward grown that him unironically but my chin and mouth kinda fuck it up
0fb015fbf04c44557d9b3381f814a169  scrapbook photos picasa web

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, Haven, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
salludon mogs, he has better facial features. deathniks really giving the other guy votes because of muh blue eyes :feelsuhh:
Stop the cope curry only currys are giving vote to salludon lol

Stop the cope curry only currys are giving vote to salludon lol
and the turkroaches are giving votes to the turkroach. salludon mogs and one whores opinion doesnt change shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
Who tf cares .org users opinion lol women prefers volkan he is 7.25 psl at min and in appeal he is a god too mogs gandy tbh
you do

judging by you making this thread

• +1
Reactions: Haven and StrangerDanger
Who tf cares .org users opinion lol women prefers volkan he is 7.25 psl at min and in appeal he is a god too mogs gandy tbh
no he isnt 7.25 psl and doesnt mog gandy

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
no he isnt 7.25 psl and doesnt mog gandy
Cope lets aks to women if you want his failos are a bit little chin and ipd its not that wide too tho its about that photos angle he mogs gandh to the moon and salludon mogs gandy too

• JFL
and the turkroaches are giving votes to the turkroach. salludon mogs and one whores opinion doesnt change shit.
Im the only turkish master who gived vote lmao you coping curry

Cope lets aks to women if you want his failos are a bit little chin and ipd its not that wide too tho its about that photos angle he mogs gandh to the moon and salludon mogs gandy too
cope
dellisola and prime chico would mog him in womens eyes too

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Stop the cope whores volkan is unmoggable Downloadfile 3 Downloadfile 1 a real psl god Downloadfile 10 Downloadfile 9 Downloadfile 7 Downloadfile 8 Downloadfile 6 Downloadfile 5

Gandy looks like shit tbh salludon mogs him he is 6.5psl at max looks like shit for a real psl god failos jew nose shit round jaw shit face shape only good thing is his eye area