Title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, vin, FatJattMofo and 3 others
legitt samuldan start modelling, i bet your local slum girls will love you

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
This fat subhuman is literally on every thread i see lol

i am %12 bf fucking curry munching subhuman, your delusional levels are off the charts lul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Krezo, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
He would have to shave. What does he look like shaved?

Attachments

• B9A3CF9C-0BDF-498C-91C9-2FE2A371C36C.jpeg
    B9A3CF9C-0BDF-498C-91C9-2FE2A371C36C.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, vin, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
Its semi shaved. Can’t i become a model with a mustache lol

There are bearded models. Just that your portfolio would need both I guess. Honestly I dont know how well youd do because most if not all are white.

It's either full beard or not, prob little room for in between

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Im telling you contact some Indian service or European modeling services , if I were you I would contact David Gandy manager and ask if he ever needs a back up . You could be DG back up
There are bearded models. Just that your portfolio would need both I guess. Honestly I dont know how well youd do because most if not all are white.

It's either full beard or not, prob little room for in between
Cope David Gandy has a beard

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, FatJattMofo, Salludon and 1 other person
why do people say saludan? his name is salludon jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, vin, Krezo and 4 others
Mustache looks great on you tbh
Mirin that ramus and 90 degree gonial angle
If you had more prominent zygos and coloured eyes youd be PSL 7.5+

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Salludon and Titbot
Mustache looks great on you tbh
Mirin that ramus and 90 degree gonial angle
If you had more prominent zygos and coloured eyes youd be PSL 7.5+
Thanks man, i’m bonesmashing my zygos its been a month and i see a very slight difference. I’m gonna do it for a few more months and see if it makes a big difference. I can always wear contacts for colored eyes tho.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Zygos4Life
Thanks man, i’m bonesmashing my zygos its been a month and i see a very slight difference. I’m gonna do it for a few more months and see if it makes a big difference. I can always wear contacts for colored eyes tho.
I would advise against bone-smashing.
Astrosky said himself he hurt himself doing it and it wasn't worth it.

Do whatever you want though.

I would advise against bone-smashing.
Astrosky said himself he hurt himself doing it and it wasn't worth it.

Do whatever you want though.
He’s still doing it trust me. He just backed off from it online bcos most of the guys who don’t know how to do it were hurting themselves and r/orthotropics banned him from their sub due to that. And he’s being mewing from past 4-5 years but his chin was always recessed but if u see his pics from last few months his chin has improved so much. What do u think happened

• +1
He’s still doing it trust me. He just backed off from it online bcos most of the guys who don’t know how to do it were hurting themselves and r/orthotropics banned him from their sub due to that. And he’s being mewing from past 4-5 years but his chin was always recessed but if u see his pics from last few months his chin has improved so much. What do u think happened
Screenshot 90 LI

Idk I guess he might be lying.
He posted before and after pics on there but I saw a minor difference, not a huge one like you say.

• +1
View attachment 91526

Idk I guess he might be lying.
He posted before and after pics on there but I saw a minor difference, not a huge one like you say.

he charges for lessons? what lessons? please say me it is not what i think it is

i dont see the point of boneshashing with your face, you are already a 7 in psl and the best looking curry I've seen, just live life by now

i dont see the point of boneshashing with your face, you are already a 7 in psl and the best looking curry I've seen, just live life by now
There is always something to improve. When i bonesmash my zygos swelling stays until 3-4 hours after. And my face looks insane. I wish it stays like that all the time but goes back to normal the next day.

• +1
There is always something to improve. When i bonesmash my zygos swelling stays until 3-4 hours after. And my face looks insane. I wish it stays like that all the time but goes back to normal the next day.

how old are you samuldon

No modeling for his flat cheekbones dead srs...

• +1
again this mewing dude lol