Salycylic acid vs Glycolic acid

Deleted member 9890

Deleted member 9890

Chairman of the sunken eye & dark circle society
any high iq cels can tell me which will be best for my skin?

I have dry, sensitive skin with quite a bit of acne. However, acne is the main thing im trying to address

However, it would be nice to make my skin glow too

Should I use Salycylic acid or Glycolic acid? Or something else? Maybe combine them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Lorsss
Over

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
Imagine expecting high IQ Doctors/Scientists here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Aetheling
salicylic mogs

any high iq cels can tell me which will be best for my skin?

I have dry, sensitive skin with quite a bit of acne. However, acne is the main thing im trying to address

However, it would be nice to make my skin glow too

Should I use Salycylic acid or Glycolic acid? Or something else? Maybe combine them?
Salicylic is good for acne. Glycolic has done wonders for my skin texture and pore size, I’d recommend it if you don’t have sensitive skin and acne is not an issue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Salicylic is good for acne. Glycolic has done wonders for my skin texture and pore size, I’d recommend it if you don’t have sensitive skin and acne is not an issue.
Why not use both

Which % do you use and how often?

what about azelaic acid