sam sulek is a blessing to the looksmaxing community

junpei

junpei

Iron
this retard is telling kids to be get big as much as possible and don't be afraid to bulk :forcedsmile: teenagers in my gym all look fat thinking they actually big while back then everyone was trying to get shredded because of people like david laid and jeff seid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, laaltin, iloveboobs and 16 others
seidpill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and n9wiff
I love Sam Sulek now

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
if your bulking and your not 10 percent body fat your fucked

• +1
Reactions: maarda, junpei and vratisevojvodo
He’s shredded though most of the time Wdym?

if your bulking and your not 10 percent body fat your fucked
you don't even have to bulk the firts 3 years of the gym you can even build muscles at a caloric deficit

He’s running pro level dosages and still doesn’t look good. Not aesthetically pleasing whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and Goodman
you don't even have to bulk the firts 3 years of the gym you can even build muscles at a caloric deficit
first few months bra, you can't really gain muscle at a caloric deficit for long times (even as a beginner) if you clean bulk with say a 200 caloric surplus you could potentially gain lots of muscle and little to no fat in a year or two.

Oldschool always mogs

first few months bra, you can't really gain muscle at a caloric deficit for long times (even as a beginner) if you clean bulk with say a 200 caloric surplus you could potentially gain lots of muscle and little to no fat in a year or two.
you can bro theres studies concluding people can build muscles at a defecit 3 years into lifting but not as much as bulking
bulking becomes bullshit when you do it above 12 percent body fat

you can bro theres studies concluding people can build muscles at a defecit 3 years into lifting but not as much as bulking
bulking becomes bullshit when you do it above 12 percent body fat
fuck no, even at maintenance ppl barely gain like that, bulking is the only way to gain good muscle. Heck you're better of staying at maintenance (and slightly underestimating calories which makes it a surplus) than staying at a caloric deficit for long periods of time deliberately. You'll just waste your time and money really

fuck no, even at maintenance ppl barely gain like that, bulking is the only way to gain good muscle. Heck you're better of staying at maintenance (and slightly underestimating calories which makes it a surplus) than staying at a caloric deficit for long periods of time deliberately. You'll just waste your time and money really
just read bro most the weight you gain from bulk is gonna be fat
you can gain almost as much on maintenance adn slightly less on a defecit as long as its a small one; personally i never bulked ans still gained like 20 kg of muscles

just read bro most the weight you gain from bulk is gonna be fat
you can gain almost as much on maintenance adn slightly less on a defecit as long as its a small one; personally i never bulked ans still gained like 20 kg of muscles
Lmaooo “just maingain bro” You cannot gain 20kg without bulking.. Its gonna take years even with a surplus..

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
size is everything, looks is a distant second. muh shredded is cringe twink cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: maarda
Lmaooo “just maingain bro” You cannot gain 20kg without bulking.. Its gonna take years even with a surplus..
yes you can with good genetics this whole bulking shit is a gymcel meme pushed by roid uders to hide the fact they on roids, i went from 65 kg at 6 foot to 85 kg in 3 years while staying lean

yes you can with good genetics this whole bulking shit is a gymcel meme pushed by roid uders to hide the fact they on roids, i went from 65 kg at 6 foot to 85 kg in 3 years while staying lean
HOW :unsure: don't tell me you ate at 2200 calories and got upto 85 kg if you actually didn't bulk and ate at your maintenance

@DarkAscender, you can't force feed muscle growth. I see many many idiots gaining weight and getting bigger (mostly fatter) thinking all is lean tissue. Real muscle gain after noob phase is so slow that bulking for the most part will conclude with the muscle/fat ratio totally skewed to the latter. Unless steroids and trying new compounds dosages each time you stall.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
@DarkAscender, you can't force feed muscle growth. I see many many idiots gaining weight and getting bigger (mostly fatter) thinking all is lean tissue. Real muscle gain after noob phase is so slow that bulking for the most part will conclude with the muscle/fat ratio totally skewed to the latter. Unless steroids and trying new compounds dosages each time you stall.
Thats a lot of wishful thinking man, its just not possible to gain weight without eating more than your body burns (which is a bulk). You can gain weight at +100 +200 +300 and more calories surplus. But not at maintenance..

HOW :unsure: don't tell me you ate at 2200 calories and got upto 85 kg if you actually didn't bulk and ate at your maintenance
it is possible with good genetics even when i was skinny i was the shredded type of skinny not the skull and bones typa skinny and as i said bulking is a meme in your first 3 years of training most who do it end up quiting because they get fat

it is possible with good genetics even when i was skinny i was the shredded type of skinny not the skull and bones typa skinny and as i said bulking is a meme in your first 3 years of training most who do it end up quiting because they get fat
you just gotta eat in a lower surplus if you don't have ronnie coleman genetics, I see kids eat like 4000-5000 calories and they're just becoming fat lmaoo