Sam zia is the average zoomer

D

dervw4cenks

Zephir
If u think this guy is any more than high mtn then u cant rate and live in Mumbai. This is a good example of a mtn in suburban neighborhoods

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and dervw4cenks
hes heavily relying on his hair and being young htn prettyboy when agepill and Norwood Reaper find him it will be over

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and humanoidsub7
he got girls thirsting for him on instagram/tiktok comments and I've seen that. he's just not close to PSL standards.

he got girls thirsting for him on instagram/tiktok comments and I've seen that. he's just not close to PSL standards.
Yeah, sofrmaxxed white high mtns get girls thirsting over them. This guy is close to average looking where i live. A lot of the blackpill theories are delved off men being overrated

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Also i don't think stacylites would be attracted to this guy only mtb-htbs that are on his level.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Also i don't think stacylites would be attracted to this guy only mtb-htbs that are on his level.
Stacylites and Stacies are attracted to real Chads ONLY, or BBC/Tall fags with MONEY.

Below Stacylite, every girl goes for a HTN.

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Defined jaw, cheekbones are strong enough to look defined in some pics (though they're not too much of a strong point), strong lashes, full lips, healthy set of hair, face is mildly long but it's nothing really to notice in most shots, and also 6 foot. I think it'd be safe to assume HTN, "IRL Chadlite" though not one by PSL standards since in the real world being a tall youthfull prettyboy is basically the meta.

Defined jaw, cheekbones are strong enough to look defined in some pics (though they're not too much of a strong point), strong lashes, full lips, healthy set of hair, face is mildly long but it's nothing really to notice in most shots, and also 6 foot. I think it'd be safe to assume HTN, "IRL Chadlite" though not one by PSL standards since in the real world being a tall youthfull prettyboy is basically the meta.
But how is he irl chadlite when i see guys like this every single day like 20 times a day. Aren't chadlites supposed to be rare? Like I consider chadlite 1/300 people. Hugh laughton scott is good example of chadlite. I legit see sam zia level of looks every day like he's practically average zoomer here in america. Also 6 foot is only like 2 inches above average.

What rarity would you consider to be chadlite?

Last edited:
But how is he irl chadlite when i see guys like this every single day like 20 times a day. Aren't chadlites supposed to be rare? Like I consider chadlite 1/300 people. I legit see this guy every day like he's practically average zoomer here in america. Also 6 foot is only like 2 inches above average
3 inches is what's measured to be a standard deviation in height, a standard deviation below it and a standard deviation above it are usually pretty noticeable. Depends on your area too. In some richer or less mixed areas he'd probably struggle to stand out though in a lot of America's subhuman melting pot he's probably going to have some sort of looks halo.