Same family but he ends up tall af😭

azuzu

azuzu

Platinum
How the fuck does my own blood (cousin) height mog me as an adult now when I used to mog him as a kid. He ended up 6’4 and I ended up 6’. Saw him for the first time in 12 years recently in Europe, So brutal standing next to him tbh he shoulder mogs me and everything. Proof all they feed us in America is goyslop and proof I should be 6’4. I suppose he got more European genes than me. We are both Armenian/persian

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65033 and truthhurts
IMG 0625

Attachments

• IMG_0626.png
    IMG_0626.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
How the fuck does my own blood (cousin) height mog me as an adult now when I used to mog him as a kid.
Genetics or he is an blackpilled user and blasts hgh and ai

He’s probably more than 6’4 he just didn’t want to make me feel bad idk why the photo looks like that in person I have to look up at him it’s honestly really bad. My head comes up to his eyebrows basically
Not that brutal at all, is he even 6’4?

Not that brutal at all, is he even 6’4?
Plus he’s slouching and I’m trying to stand tall as fuck with my air forces 😭

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts
He’s probably more than 6’4 he just didn’t want to make me feel bad idk why the photo looks like that in person I have to look up at him it’s honestly really bad. My head comes up to his eyebrows basically
Okay bro just smash your jaw and you’ll mog him anyways

How the fuck does my own blood (cousin) height mog me as an adult now when I used to mog him as a kid. He ended up 6’4 and I ended up 6’. Saw him for the first time in 12 years recently in Europe, So brutal standing next to him tbh he shoulder mogs me and everything. Proof all they feed us in America is goyslop and proof I should be 6’4. I suppose he got more European genes than me. We are both Armenian/persian
My younger brother will be 6'3 im 5'10 stop crying

My younger brother will be 6'3 im 5'10 stop crying
What do you mean will be there is no way to determine these things don’t lose hope. I was 5’9 until like 18

• Woah
Reactions: noonespecial
What do you mean will be there is no way to determine these things don’t lose hope. I was 5’9 until like 18
Hes 14 and 6' im 17 and 5'10 my mom is 5'8 so that's where we got height genes and ik I won't grow past 5'11 unless I jump on AI and MK. He will most definitely grow to 6'2-6'3

Oml ur brown? Subhuman

Yes I’m brown Persuan/armenian
I see y ur incel…

I only take pride in it bcs it’s low inhib and evil when I do it, but ppl like u don’t even have a choice…

I see y ur incel…

I only take pride in it bcs it’s low inhib and evil when I do it, but ppl like u don’t even have a choice…
I’ve had 3-4 ltr. It’s honestly nice being middle eastern in California. Just here to looks max and skinny max