SARM BOYS GIH

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
A18D15E0 3471 4F08 AA42 B54B2A422AD4

Are these purerawz tabs legit? This is the exact stack I want to do so it’s perfect. I just haven’t heard much about tabs so checking with you @ZyzzReincarnate @ascendedgeek

If they are I’m buying today fuck my natty card

I am taking purerawz peptides and tabs in the past, good company

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
PureRawz is legit, but these are 10mg/Osta + 10mg/carda tabs, meaning that you will need to take two tabs a day, so you gotta buy at least 112 tabs to run this stack for 8 weeks. That would increase the price a lot, I'm sure you can find a cheaper alternative.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Anon and OOGABOOGA
purerawz is a really good company, they are 100% legit.

they even have amazing customer support.

one of my peptide vials broke in the package and they sent me back TWO instead of just one.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and OOGABOOGA
PureRawz is legit, but these are 10mg/Osta + 10mg/carda tabs, meaning that you will need to take two tabs a day, so you gotta buy at least 112 tabs to run this stack for 8 weeks. That would increase the price a lot, I'm sure you can find a cheaper alternative.
Shit I’m broke so I’ll get the one and try another pack later, I thought it was 20mg of each. Is 10 mg each not enough for a cut? I know it’s on the low end but thought that was good enough

Shit I’m broke so I’ll get the one and try another pack later, I thought it was 20mg of each. Is 10 mg each not enough for a cut? I know it’s on the low end but thought that was good enough
It is enough to preserve muscle and burn some extra fat, but don't expect increases in strength or lean muscle mass (which you would experience at 20mg/day of Ostarine). If I were you I would just use Ostarine at 20mg/day over this stack.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and jefferson
It is enough to preserve muscle and burn some extra fat, but don't expect increases in strength or lean muscle mass (which you would experience at 20mg/day of Ostarine). If I were you I would just use Ostarine at 20mg/day over this stack.
Ok guess I’ll do 1 in the morning and one at night and buy another pack in a few weeks as long as my hair doesn’t suddenly fall out

Ok guess I’ll do 1 in the morning and one at night and buy another pack in a few weeks as long as my hair doesn’t suddenly fall out
U will experience some shedding only temporary tho

• Hmm...
Oh fr is that the norm for osta? That’s pretty concerning
Ye telogen efflevium its only temporary just in case get a topical anti dht shampoo and increase zinc foods

Ye telogen efflevium its only temporary just in case get a topical anti dht shampoo and increase zinc foods
So fish right? Any recommendations on the shampoo. Is nizoral one of those bc I’ve heard of that

So fish right? Any recommendations on the shampoo. Is nizoral one of those bc I’ve heard of that
Nizoral would work but you won't get hair shedding on Osta man, very very unlikely and if it happens it's probably placebo.

• +1
take rad140 instead of ostarine, (obviously you dont care that much about side effects as ur taking cardarine)

• Hmm...
take rad140 instead of ostarine, (obviously you dont care that much about side effects as ur taking cardarine)
Bro let him ease his way into PEDs, Cardarine has the cancer risk (which one could argue is minimal in humans) but it wont have the same short-term side effects as RAD-140. All noobs should start with Ostarine.

• +1
Bro let him ease his way into PEDs, Cardarine has the cancer risk (which one could argue is minimal in humans) but it wont have the same short-term side effects as RAD-140. All noobs should start with Ostarine.

Ostarine might have less side effects, but anways rad140 has so little that its barely noticable. also rad140 (or LGD) is a lot cheaper because u need lower doses.

• +1
@tincelw @ascendedgeek
I’m probably gonna do rad next cycle I’m mostly just trying to lean down with this one. Also I thought cardarine was low on sides. I heard the rat cancer experiments were with relatively high dosages and cycle lengths for a rat compared to a human. Like for example equivalent of 200mg for a year because of the difference in lifespan and size. My main source of ped info is Greg Doucette on yt and he’s a really big fan of it.

• +1
Reactions: ascendedgeek
do you think 15mg a day is good too? thats what im looking at doing

@tincelw @ascendedgeek
I’m probably gonna do rad next cycle I’m mostly just trying to lean down with this one. Also I thought cardarine was low on sides. I heard the rat cancer experiments were with relatively high dosages and cycle lengths for a rat compared to a human. My main source of ped info is Greg Doucette on yt and he’s a really big fan of it.

i love greg but his info on sarms is a bit unreliable. for example he still recommends 30mg/rad140 ED, while most people have agreed that 8mg is the optimal range.

Cardarine causing cancer Cancer is limited, basically u need multiple mutations in ur cell, as its a PPAR antagonist, it increases cell turnover which also increases mutations. Since rats were given a high dose (equivilent to 40mg in humans) and run for such a long time thats why they got cancer.

Human Studies

To recap for our newer readers, or those new to PEDs, cardarine is a popular PPAR agonist that improves endurance and catabolizes fat. But, there are rumors around it causing cancer, based on two studies. More on that further on, or read about it in detail here.

Study 1, 2007: folks were given placebo (n=6), 2.5mg (n=9) or 10mg (n=9) once daily for 2 weeks while sedentary. No significant adverse effects were noted.

Study 2, 2011: similar in scope to the first study, with administration of 2.5mg once daily or placebo (n=13). No significant adverse effects were noted and no changes in liver, muscle enzymes, creatine or protein in urine that might demonstrate kidney damage. There were significant changes (positive) to triglycerides, HDL cholesterol.

Study 3, 2012: Actually two studies, with similar results. In the core study, folks were given placebo (n=78), 2.5mg (n=48), 5mg (n=83) or 10mg (n=59). Notably, 14% were women (female rats had a higher mortality rate in Cardarine studies), but there was no differences in trends between men and women. In the exploratory study of men only, 16 subjects given 5mg and then 10mg, with 21 given placebo.

Despite this i think interms of risk:rewards, rad is much better

• +1
Reactions: ascendedgeek and OOGABOOGA
do you think 15mg a day is good too? thats what im looking at doing
Yeah if you’re a pussy

Jk I’m sure that’ll help plenty for cutting down to ideal psl body fat levels

• +1
Reactions: ascendedgeek
Yeah if you’re a pussy

Jk I’m sure that’ll help plenty for cutting down to ideal psl body fat levels
yea thats kinda my main goal rn, i want to finally get lean. thanks

i love greg but his info on sarms is a bit unreliable. for example he still recommends 30mg/rad140 ED, while most people have agreed that 8mg is the optimal range.

Cardarine causing cancer Cancer is limited, basically u need multiple mutations in ur cell, as its a PPAR antagonist, it increases cell turnover which also increases mutations. Since rats were given a high dose (equivilent to 40mg in humans) and run for such a long time thats why they got cancer.

Despite this i think interms of risk:rewards, rad is much better
Yeah there you go. Ok I have to take the sarm advice with a grain of salt since he’s got hrt. But yeah I’ll bulk with rad this spring and then do whichever one I liked more in the summer. Thanks for the studies
yea thats kinda my main goal rn, i want to finally get lean. thanks
What’s your bf rn and do you have any muscle on you?

Yeah there you go. Ok I have to take the sarm advice with a grain of salt since he’s got hrt. But yeah I’ll bulk with rad this spring and then do whichever one I liked more in the summer. Thanks for the studies
watch more plates more dates, thats all the info ull ever need

watch more plates more dates, thats all the info ull ever need
Seen all of his sarm stuff too but not as recently. What’s his stance on cardarine?

Eh whatever a 20mg 8 week cycle every once in a while is most likely healthier than drinking, smoking, other drugs, fast food, not being lean, inceldom, etc.

Eh whatever a 20mg 8 week cycle every once in a while is most likely healthier than drinking, smoking, other drugs, fast food, not being lean, inceldom, etc.

disagree, its worse than all those things imo, but still worth the risk

• Hmm...
disagree, its worse than all those things imo, but still worth the risk
Why tho? All the human tests were fine, only the rats they od’d got fucked over. Also, worse than drinking and fast food? Ehhh

Nizoral would work but you won't get hair shedding on Osta man, very very unlikely and if it happens it's probably placebo.
Ye or regenepure dr it has a bunch of cool ingredients good for it head