SARM cycle plan

MonoTBB

MonoTBB

Gold
So I'm currently using mk677 every other day just for the recovery benefits but I'm planing on using LGD-4033 or Ostarine for a bulking cycle, but it might be ostarine because it's less suppressive and almost no side effects.
Planning on using for 1 month to see how it feels and maybe if I like it 2/3 months but not more, on the side I'll use mk677 every other day just for the benefits it gives.
Dosage plan: Ostarine 10mg every day combined with 10mg mk667 every other day or LGD-4033 at 5mg and mk667 every other day. I'll do enclomaphine post cycle to get my normal test.
I wanna hear your thoughts and help if you have any knowledge.
Tagging smart users: @ConfusedBolivian @Orc @NorwoodAscender @Clavicular @n9wiff @pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, 97baHater and NorwoodAscender
So I'm currently using mk677 every other day just for the recovery benefits but I'm planing on using LGD-4033
u will be a bloat lord with this paring btw be prepared
Ostarine for a bulking cycle, but it might be ostarine because it's less suppressive and almost no side effects.
i liked osta as much if not more than lgd. not as much water. i’m trying rad probably in a few months. might as well try em all yk JFL
Planning on using for 1 month
no point doing for month go 8 weeks minimum 12 weeks max
Ostarine 10mg every day combined with 10mg mk667 every other day or LGD-4033 at 5mg and mk667 every other day. I'll do enclomaphine post cycle to get my normal test.
if ur trying to bulk with osta start with 15 and work ur way up to 20.

5 is good with lgd no point in going much higher. more sides with not that much difference in results

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and MonoTBB
I would recommend you to stay awa from sarms and just do regular steroids cycles, better results and mor knowledge about steroids so you can manipulate the results and your health markers better

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Dm me on ig

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
u will be a bloat lord with this paring btw be prepared

i liked osta as much if not more than lgd. not as much water. i’m trying rad probably in a few months. might as well try em all yk JFL

no point doing for month go 8 weeks minimum 12 weeks max

if ur trying to bulk with osta start with 15 and work ur way up to 20.

5 is good with lgd no point in going much higher. more sides with not that much difference in results
I don't wanna overdo sarms, that's what I meant by "if I like it I'll do 2/3 months" maybe I'll up the dose as u say for ostarine, have seen any bone growth with ostarine btw?
And for the bloat I'm kinda prepared I've been bloated for long enough to know how to deal with it mentally

I don't wanna overdo sarms, that's what I meant by "if I like it I'll do 2/3 months" maybe I'll up the dose as u say for ostarine, have seen any bone growth with ostarine btw?
And for the bloat I'm kinda prepared I've been bloated for long enough to know how to deal with it mentally
just do osta imo

and by no point i mean there is literally no point. u get the most gains after week 4 on sarms after it’s been in ur system for a while so stopping before the gains would be retarded

and idk abt bone growth, impossible to tell because i leaned down so much but idk prob not

osta doesn’t bloat u like lgd btw

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
just do osta imo

and by no point i mean there is literally no point. u get the most gains after week 4 on sarms after it’s been in ur system for a while so stopping before the gains would be retarded

and idk abt bone growth, impossible to tell because i leaned down so much but idk prob not

osta doesn’t bloat u like lgd btw
Thanks for info, that's what I was thinking honestly

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Just pin test you massive fucking pussy

• Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff
Just pin test you massive fucking pussy
I can't you fucking retard, I obviously would if I could monkey brain thinking everyone has the same situation as him