SARMs 16

D

Deleted member 6873

Would taking SARMs at 16 fuck up my puberty?

Not necessarily. You wanna influence it positively as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Not sure. Just started my 5mg LGD first time cycle at 15. In theory, it shouldn’t mess up puberty since it’s very selective to muscle and bone tissue.

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Not sure. Just started my 5mg LGD first time cycle at 15. In theory, it shouldn’t mess up puberty since it’s very selective to muscle and bone tissue.
Damn a year younger than me and already on SARMs how many days are you on so far?

Bump because curious as well

Take growth hormone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 4946 and TeenagePharmacy
suppressive even at 1mg

15yo on ostarine
25mg suppressed my t, 12.5 is fine tho ball aches. avoid tougher ones like rad, s23, yk11, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
take enclomiphene citrate (clomid w/ less side effects) with any sarm and there will be no suppression. im 15 rn and hope to do this soon

take enclomiphene citrate (clomid w/ less side effects) with any sarm and there will be no suppression. im 15 rn and hope to do this soon
Thanks for the advice man, i mainly want it for muscle growth instead of shit like masculinizing my face.

• +1
Reactions: bossman
Btw that means you dont need a PCT right?

suppressive even at 1mg
Yeah for sure. Running HCG mid cycle then clomid after with Proviron for mood. The way SARMs suppress is different than steroids, since they minimally suppress LH and FSH. In theory, HCG should wipe that out, then clomid will deal with LH and FSH suppression from HCG.

Btw that means you dont need a PCT right?
i am pretty sure, check reddit if you want because there are a lot of useful sarms subreddits

Mirin