SARMs and Growth Plates

TeenagePharmacy

TeenagePharmacy

Mentalcel in Denial
Do any of you have any experience in using sarms during puberty? I know @SteveRogers grew like 1cm, but I'd like to see if anyone else has any input. I can't think of any reason it would stunt growth, I know androgens can close growth plates, but not as much as estrogen. Planning on running 5mg LGD for 2 weeks, then 10mg for 6 weeks with 50mg Clomid EOD, followed by 2 weeks Clomid 50mg EOD as PCT, might not do that though. All with 0.5mg Arimidex EOD. Doing it for sports and bone growth. I'm only 5'8, so I don't want my plates to close, but it wouldn't be the end of the world.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Lorsss and St. Wristcel
1cm can just be a fluctuation of spinal compression and decompression and that can just be natural growth

Don't chase some story of someone growing 2" in a SARM cycle for all you know the shit they took just sped up their growth while fusing the growth plates prematurely. Girls are taller then boys at age 12 because the estrogen speeds up growth, and also fuses the growth plates faster. I feel like I need to make a megathread for this simple concept because too many people think taking a sarm and injecting test will make them taller.

thats kind of a crazy pct for just lgd but thats interesting i didnt know androgens can cause plates to fuse faster, but to what degree

is Testosterone as ped supposed to close growth plates because it closes them itself or because it converts to estrogen which in turn closes growth plates?

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
I took sarms when 17 and dont believe I grew at all after taking them :cry:
could be that I had just finished growing though

is Testosterone as ped supposed to close growth plates because it closes them itself or because it converts to estrogen which in turn closes growth plates?
Because it converts to estrogen

1cm can just be a fluctuation of spinal compression and decompression and that can just be natural growth

Don't chase some story of someone growing 2" in a SARM cycle for all you know the shit they took just sped up their growth while fusing the growth plates prematurely. Girls are taller then boys at age 12 because the estrogen speeds up growth, and also fuses the growth plates faster. I feel like I need to make a megathread for this simple concept because too many people think taking a sarm and injecting test will make them taller.
Not taking them primarily for height, I just don't want to close my growth plates. I'm already on a decently high dose AI.

Appreciate the mention, yeah it was 1cm night height so I don’t think it was fluctuation.
If I were you I’d do test, but if you want to do SARMs I’d add RAD into that cycle.

Appreciate the mention, yeah it was 1cm night height so I don’t think it was fluctuation.
If I were you I’d do test, but if you want to do SARMs I’d add RAD into that cycle.
Thought about that awhile ago. I care too much about my height and fertility to actually do it though. That and the fact that it would be really obvious that I was running something

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Bro androgen combats the effects of estrogen on the bone

You're gonna seal your growth plates from the Clomid, not the LGD. Raloxifene acts as an estrogen agonist on the growth plate, accelerating growth plate senescence and thus hastening epiphyseal fusion. SERMs also suppress IGF-1 and GH levels. Estrogen receptor blockade with tamoxifen diminishes growth hormone secretion in boys.

Also Clomid is not necessary at all for an LGD PCT jfl. Especially at that dose, Jesus Christ. Do you have gyno?
also this. clomid acts as estorgen on ur bones

You're gonna seal your growth plates from the Clomid, not the LGD. Raloxifene acts as an estrogen agonist on the growth plate, accelerating growth plate senescence and thus hastening epiphyseal fusion. SERMs also suppress IGF-1 and GH levels. Estrogen receptor blockade with tamoxifen diminishes growth hormone secretion in boys.

Also Clomid is not necessary at all for an LGD PCT jfl. Especially at that dose, Jesus Christ. Do you have gyno?
"The effect of raloxifene treatment on growth plate fusion and final height is unknown." That's from the first article. I'm taking an antiestrogen and MK677 with CJC DAC. I'm just hoping that my low E2 would offset the estrogenic agonist in Clomid.