Sarms at 16?

blite

blite

lmaoooo bitches think ima catfish😍😍
16, turning 17 later this year, and I've really observed how much not only classmates but teachers as well respect and treat a dude with good looks and a physique. It doesn’t matter if they’re a man or a woman, an attractive well built body will do nothing but wonders as in 1. Respect from other males matters in highschool, 2. Girls fantasize over guys with good athletic built bodies. Was never the best looking due to me not understanding the importance of looks til around the second half of hs. But over the summer, I got skinnier, changed my hairstyle and grew it out, did skincare and it worked to the point girls think I’m cute and will ask for my snap. I went in thinking it’s enough to get the girls I’d like but deep down in people’s eyes, I’m still that overweight guy with the childish persona and I want to ascend so hard that I get the attention and female validation I know exists but I haven’t received. I heard people here talking about a thing that called sarms. Are sarms okay at 16 or am I better off doing my regular 6 days a week PPL workout consistently without the sarms? Unsure of its effect on someone my age and which sarms to take. I want this bad and fast or I never get that experience and leave without the shit I could’ve had. I’ve looked at threads on rad-140, which seems to be idolized by some but then people talk about things like hair loss. Every sarm I’ve looked at so far, someone’s talking completely down on it and then someone’s praising it. I understand the importance of protein already. Let me know.

easiest way to fuck your developement up, if you decide to use it, use HCG to keep balls functioning and producing testosterone so that you dont end up with a smaller dick or thinner frame, also use 10mg only as that causes very little suppression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44554, MadTwatter, lightskinbengali and 3 others
starting weight height and how long have you been training for?

Also 99% chance taking sarms at your age is retarded beyond belief

Nah not worth it , just wait til after 21

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
where are your fucking parents?

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and 5.5psl
I’ve done it. I did Ostarine at 16 and it was fine. I took Enclomiphene while on-cycle to keep my balls and HPTA axis functional.

Nah just lift hardcore, use vitamin d, tongkat ali, and zinc

if you cant help yourself, dont use sarms, use peptides like ipamorelin for starters. most of all just lift hard because thats what gives you a permanent strong frame.

• +1
Reactions: blite, PYT and 5.5psl
Nah just lift hardcore, use vitamin d, tongkat ali, and zinc

if you cant help yourself, dont use sarms, use peptides like ipamorelin for starters. most of all just lift hard because thats what gives you a permanent strong frame.
Yeah go on a lean bulk eating correct foods too

Protein powder, rice and minced beef, banana on the side

Or any variation of what I said on the top so potatoes ,chicken, eggs and rice, rice steak and beans, etc.

I stopped eating like shit 5 days out the week and the test boost from it has me feeling like a god in the gym

• +1
Reactions: blite and 2d v2
Got hairloss so had to stop on week 3☹️
How ? I only noticed more hairs on my hand in the shower , i think it’s temporarily shedding, i dont think it could have been actual hair loss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
How ? I only noticed more hairs on my hand in the shower , i think it’s temporarily shedding, i dont think it could have been actual hair loss
I don’t think its temporarily on reddit they say it not growth back i rather cope with natty lifting as a chance i loss my hair its too important how much hair you lose per shower i lost like 15

Go with your hand true your hair copple time are ther hairs on your hand ?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Go with your hand true your hair copple time are ther hairs on your hand ?
Yes more than usual , but i check my hairline and still somewhat looks the same , i also have curly hair so it natrually sheds anyway

• +1
Yes more than usual , but i check my hairline and still somewhat looks the same , i also have curly hair so it natrually sheds anyway
Yea with me the same i stopped i have fine hair i am to scary to lose it bro i gaind like 10 kg i will pct for 2 weeks hopping i keep most of my gains be careful my hairline also looks the same but your hair can become thinner

• +1
Yea with me the same i stopped i have fine hair i am to scary to lose it bro i gaind like 10 kg i will pct for 2 weeks hopping i keep most of my gains be careful my hairline also looks the same but your hair can become thinner
Whats the plan now with gymaxxing ? you can use mk 677 if you want , it helps with hair & skin and helps you keep making gains

• +1
Whats the plan now with gymaxxing ? you can use mk 677 if you want , it helps with hair & skin and helps you keep making gains
Yea mk677 first i will leanmaxx for summer now want to get shredded like 8-10%

• Love it
Yea mk677 first i will leanmaxx for summer now want to get shredded like 8-10%
I will start my cut soon , i need to get my hollow cheeks back :(

• +1
I will start my cut soon , i need to get my hollow cheeks back :(
Do you have hollow cheeks you are really a Chadlite like true cel says

• +1
Do you have hollow cheeks you are really a Chadlite like true cel says
Still looks hollow because of high zygos and long ramus but i still have just a lil fat on my cheeks , could be water , im taking dandelion root rn

Just take aromasin at most.