SARMS or test

EvangelicalRapist

EvangelicalRapist

Gold
I'm 186 cm, 62 kg
Been doing sports my whole life including calisthenics and gym so no noobie gains possible
should I start gaining with test or try sarms first?

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
You need to fucking eat first before taking PEDs. 62kg at 6’1 is utterly death tier

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and MTMM
You need to fucking eat first before taking PEDs. 62kg at 6’1 is utterly death tier
I'm twinkmaxxed, eating 2.4k calories + a day usually 3k
2.4k is as low as it gets
been doing this for 2 weeks now 0 weight change

I'm 186 cm, 62 kg
Skeleton Terrifying GIF

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
everyone is going to say test. however i have had some pretty good results on ostarine (the weakest and barely any side effect sarm). while i have friends on test that couldn’t stand the sides and had to hop off it

everyone is going to say test. however i have had some pretty good results on ostarine (the weakest and barely any side effect sarm). while i have friends on test that couldn’t stand the sides and had to hop off it
Sarms can help but only real steroids can give results like this:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
rad will most definitely give you gains. just got to watch ur hair and make sure u take a pct
Photo 2024 01 05 22 52 29
Photo 2024 01 05 22 52 31

aight then above is the starting physique
the diff between pics is like almost half a year but nothing changed so I attach both
Will report after my first course once i get my hands on rad
(hopefully won't be seized at border)

P.S. Would also appreciate if someone told me the full kit i need to buy (with PCT) so that i don't end up killing myself

I'm twinkmaxxed, eating 2.4k calories + a day usually 3k
2.4k is as low as it gets
been doing this for 2 weeks now 0 weight change
fuckin eat more then nigga. 2400 calories is nothing, it's likely maintenance for you

good enough age to start steroids, however know the risks and research before starting because it isn’t something to play around with when you’re fucking with your endocrine system. Also try and get your diet more dialied in before you hop on. Hopping on without the discipline to eat enough to grow is gonna yield mid results.