Sarms

N

Norwooder

Master
I swear to fuck the second I can afford sarms im going to get on them, literally mog or be mogged. There are people you are friends with out here reaping the benefits of good genes by having big muscles purely from there genetics, I refuse to fucking go another year being skinny like this and having to prove myself. This shit is fucking bulshit, you are born with what your born with and get complimented for minimal effort, im sick of hearing my friends get complimented for looking big just cos they have the genetics for it, fucked world, im going to fix this, u guys are the only ones who understand me. NOONE WANTS YOU TO GET BETTER. The second they see you getting better they will pick flaws and try to bring you down. Everyone except the top dog in the group is merely there to get bullied. Bullying is a spectrum, remember that. Its not black and white, even light belittling compliments is bullying you just dont feel like it is becuase it doesnt happen often. But they want you to stay in your place, all skinny and non threatening. Trust fucking noone

• Love it
Reactions: maxmendietta
You are legit, I thought about SARMs too but I'll go to roids route, it seems more legit than SARMs to me

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
You are legit, I thought about SARMs too but I'll go to roids route, it seems more legit than SARMs to me
Have you read up on it? Why did you make that choice?

Have you read up on it? Why did you make that choice?
roids just have been extensively researched, you will not fuck yourself up on a simple TRT, the problem are stronger roids I think

The thing to me is that SARMs just don't seem strong enough

• +1
roids just have been extensively researched, you will not fuck yourself up on a simple TRT, the problem are stronger roids I think

The thing to me is that SARMs just don't seem strong enough
What would be the cost of sarms verse steroids say over a period of a month?

i used to be skinnier than you and just put years of effort save your money and go natty

• +1
  • +1
i used to be skinnier than you and just put years of effort save your money and go natty
My genes most certainly will not allow for that

Hopping on lgd within 30 days myself. What were you thinking? If I had funds I'd stack rad140, 4033, and 677. If I weren't beta I'd run 500mg of test e a week but w/e. Have you thought of injecting?

The second they see you getting better they will pick flaws and try to bring you down.
this is so true. i joined a yubo live one time that had some normie dude with two other girls in there, when the girls were looking at my profile they were 'mirin my shredded abs but then the normie dude that was in the live with them started coping by saying i look disgusting and its "too much" when he had a pic of himself shirtless with no abs JFL

• Woah
Reactions: Entropy Incarnate