SARMS?

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
Should I take SARMS? I’m 18

Avg normie clears 6ft easily blud
C80D583B C79C 4892 B746 A681AC8A69E7

unless you're going for tall women then 6 ft should be enough, 7 inch+ height difference is ideal.
He’s some random 5’7 nigga tryna attack niggas above 5’10 cuz he didn’t win the generic lottery. Over for him

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM and lightskinbengali
He’s some random 5’7 nigga tryna attack niggas above 5’10 cuz he didn’t win the generic lottery. Over for him
I’m taller than you and still I’m average, it’s over for 6ftcels

Life begins at 6’2

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Ofc I do, I also see the ones who heightmog me
yes but the ratio to which you mog or get mogged has to be ~85:100, disproving your assertion that it is average. Another thing I should mention is that your eyes are obv not set at the top of your skull.

• Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel
yes but the ratio to which you mog or get mogged has to be ~85:100, disproving your assertion that it is average. Another thing I should mention is that your eyes are obv not set at the top of your skull.
Listen buddy boyo let me shitpost

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and lightskinbengali
Dont google anything about sarms all the info about sarms on the internet is pure bullshit. Better ask me I am acquainted to the guy who produces them and know lots of people who've tried legit sarms and 've tried them myself
Should I do ac-262 or just go for MK677 (not a sarm btw)

Dont google anything about sarms all the info about sarms on the internet is pure bullshit. Better ask me I am acquainted to the guy who produces them and know lots of people who've tried legit sarms and 've tried them myself
What about Ostarine?