satan does not create evil

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry

Isaiah 45:7​

King James Version​

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

JUST A REMINDER

BBBUUUTTT SATAN IS THE ONE IS CONVINCING YOU TO COMMIT SINSSS

NO, YOU MIDWIT its your all loving god

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, isis_Bleach, sexchat and 2 others
its a pagan myth that satan rules over hell

no he doesnt he is rotting in eternal damnation , just because he gave you the fruit of knowledge

Opinions on my thread

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
tagging theist cels

@Gengar @Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
bum

• +1
@n9wiff

• +1
Proverbs 16:4 – The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day

god knows , he has created some of his crreations specially for the purpose of going to hell

lmao at thinking there is free will

• +1
Satan doesnt exist

• Hmm...

• JFL
Your god btw :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and ey88

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.​

Well, in the original text, that "evil" there, was a word that had many other different meanings, it also meant troubles, restrictions, disasters, bad stuff, etc., there were tons of similar ancient words with ambiguous or multiple meanings and not everyone agreed the same on how they should be translated, in fact many Christian denominations and cults appeared exactly because of this, every group has their own translation and interpretation of the Bible.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, n9wiff and mayo mogger
Mayo mogger is back

• JFL
Well, in the original text, that "evil" there, was a word that had many other different meanings, it also meant troubles, restrictions, disasters, bad stuff, etc., there were tons of similar ancient words with ambiguous or multiple meanings and not everyone agreed the same on how they should be translated, in fact many Christian denominations and cults appeared exactly because of this, every group has their own translation and interpretation of the Bible.
agreed , but in no way it indicates

god is all good ,

modern day christians are so deluded

they thinks its a fight between god and satan who create good and evil respectively

lmao thats a pagan tale, in actuality its recoginzed god does everything satan has been rotting in eternal torment

fyi, it is also said satan wasnt even the serpent in genesis jfl.

agreed , but in no way it indicates

god is all good ,

modern day christians are so deluded

they thinks its a fight between god and satan who create good and evil respectively

lmao thats a pagan tale, in actuality its recoginzed god does everything satan has been rotting in eternal torment

fyi, it is also said satan wasnt even the serpent in genesis jfl.
Well, it also says in the Bible that God will punish you if you don't respect his laws, so those disasters, calamities and troubles can be caused by him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sexchat and zyzzbrah1234
  • JFL
Well, it also says in the Bible that God will punish you if you don't respect his laws, so those disasters, calamities and troubles can be caused by him.
yeah tbh , people can cry as much as they like about god being unjust

they are still going to eternal damnation if they dont respect the laws.

thats why aethism is retarded in the off chance they are wrong they are cooked for an eternity LITERALLY jfl

King James Version​

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

JUST A REMINDER

Only the bible describes it that way in the last revelation thear is clear warning
God is light

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Jesus is sociopath with a personality cult

King James Version​

JUST A REMINDER

obviously he does only a low iq would assume not

• +1
Cope more currycel.
we wuzz white saaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

is more than 70% native south asian

jfl at the amount of self hate

King James Version​

JUST A REMINDER

Didn’t I correct you?

The word used in Hebrew for evil has 2 meanings the first meaning is what you said and the second one (used in context for this verse if you read the entire chapter you’d know this) refers to calamity not “evil” in the ethnical sense.

So yes god says he creates calamities to those deserving.

Evil isn’t something god creates because god is holy therefore he cannot create evil it’s something he LITERALLY cannot do. So if evil has no Ontological existence what is this thing we call evil? Well evil is a privation of the good. Evil is basically not good, so if you don’t do something good then it’s evil. God himself doesn’t create evil humans choose to not do good and that’s evil.

Protestants are the heretics of heretics no wonder they are so confused as you said. This is why we have the church to teach us how to exegete the biblical texts and why we follow the saints.

Protestants deny saints and the church is it no wonder they have 30k sects :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
we wuzz white saaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

is more than 70% native south asian

jfl at the amount of self hate
We don't have the same genetics you delusional currycel. You wish you were like me.

• JFL