satirise another user.

skittlekorn

skittlekorn

Life sucks
1:all I want is to eat Latinas shit and lick her asscheecks clean. must colonise south America with my dutch seed.I dream of being smothered by big brown latina ass. must inhale Latina farts. must drink golden latina piss! Latinas Latinas latinas latinas latina latinas latina LATINAS!!!!!!!!!!
2:I had human potential until kindergarden. but I now realise that I am super human and superior to everyone around me. I am now werewolfmaxing, hey guys look at my hand, aren't they pointy, isn't that cool?

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Eclipse, Time Travel and heroinfather
Shit thread kill yourself

Muh Latina fucking potato heads looking Mexicans

Attachments

• 1424505189945.jpg
    1424505189945.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

look at this pic my GIRLFRIEND took while i was sleeping.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Bluepill, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
[Shitpost] satirise another user.

2041.jpg

skittlekorn
0 friends LDAR 24/7.

JoinedJun 13, 2019Messages487

all I want is to eat Latinas shit and lick her asscheecks clean. must colonise south America with my dutch seed.I dream of being smothered by big brown latina ass. must inhale Latina farts. must drink golden latina piss! Latinas Latinas latinas latinas latina latinas latina LATINAS!!!!!!!!!!

Unhappy Jepsiecel
+1 Reply

Reactions:Time Travel and heroinfather

no cunt

• +1
Reactions: skittlekorn
Shit thread kill yourself

Muh Latina fucking potato heads looking Mexicans
I'm a slav but I want to pass as a north atlandid white man. I love north atlandid men more than women north atlandid north atlandid.

I'm a slav but I want to pass as a north atlandid white man. I love north atlandid men more than women north atlandid north atlandid.
No north Atlantid for your Asian face

Rope

3: I am only here to make fun of you all and spam memes all over this site. oh how I wish I wasn't banned on .co :cry: your all a bunch of cunts!

Comical. XD

4:slow growing fingernails are sign of subhuman weakness srs. from an evolutionary perspective it makes sense that having faster growing finger nails is a superior trait because it means that you can better fend of predators with your claws, if you have slow growing finger nails then it means that you must be weak and inferior in every other aspect as well an you are basically just bottom of the barrel genetic trash and are probably weaker and dumber than other men too.

Last edited:
3. "I'm 16 and using MK-677 right now so I'm heightmaxing bro but bro trust me I can prettyboymax because I look high trust bro. I look high trust. "

t. loweffort fags

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back