Saturday and you're rotting on this forum

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill is life
While normies go out and have fun and fuck their girlfriends.
Over if you spend weekends on here. @SecularIslamist

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Ascеnd, Marsiere214 and 16 others
Okay shitskin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ascеnd, mirrormogger, BladeRunner and 9 others
I still haven't opened my curtains.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Akhi, Shrek2OnDvD, JohnDoe and 1 other person
It’s insane how every choice we ever made in our lives has all led us to this point here :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ascеnd, mirrormogger, Hyperborean Citizen and 8 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, JohnDoe and Shrek2OnDvD
Straight chillin tho

• Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404
do you think I know what day it is or what

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
Speak for yourself, I'm fucking tonight

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Akhi, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
While normies fuck their girlfriends.
tenor.gif

Normies are incels you bluepilled idiot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, EverythingMattersCel, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
I briefly went out earlier to get some food and all I see is girls with their boyfriends or with their friends, same for guys. Normies never stay home, they are out there having fun. @SecularIslamist i don't even want to go to the city centre or any curry central place, would be so suifuel.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry and SecularIslamist
I briefly went out earlier to get some food and all I see is girls with their boyfriends or with their friends, same for guys. Normies never stay home, they are out there having fun. @SecularIslamist i don't even want to go to the city centre or any curry central place, would be so suifuel.
Biggest truecel raterater is back on this forum. An actual 1 PSL lowest PSL user on this forum not the bloated lazy @Zer0/∞ that you and @Iasacrko worship who objectively has better bone structure than RateRater

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
It’s insane how every choice we ever made in our lives has all led us to this point here :feelsbadman:
Really depressing when you truly think about it. Everything led us to this point, how did it get so bad bros... we need to go back to 2010 and be given another chance.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and ElTruecel
More like normies will be on Instagram/tiktok etc

All normies "rot" too. Everyone is addicted these days

Biggest truecel raterater is back on this forum. An actual 1 PSL lowest PSL user on this forum not the bloated lazy @Zer0/∞ that you and @Iasacrko worship who objectively has better bone structure than RateRater
I have no idea buddy, and I don't worship zero, he's objectively a truecel with the way he looks right now. Send me pic of this 1 PSL otherwise larp

water is wet

water is molecules it cannot be wet

water is Co2

so better analogy would be skibidi is sigma

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, Darkeningstar and future slavic chad

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Tbh lmy hometown and where I live is suifeul anyway. I only see old grannies out in the street. The average age where I live is 60/70+ so it's pretty quiet.

I do live near a pub and all the normies fags go there every weekend.

Allo @Zer0/∞ needs to do is lose weight. She should be LTN at least.

No point going outside when you’re sub5

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater, future slavic chad and JohnDoe
Im not rotting bro
I will go swimming tomorrow

And I will swim like I'm suicidal and I will fucking dive to extremely deep areas and go inside leaves and shit im normally scared but yeah dangerous means fun right? Normally i just do some swimming for cardio but nahh

I still haven't opened my curtains.
Brutal... honestly i don't know what's worse at this point, going out alone and seeing normies or rotting in my room. Going to the city for the past month has been a real eye opener. But it's suifuel because no gf or frens. Just made the wrong decisions because you'll see sub human guys like me who still are out hsving fun so looks don't matter in that regard. Gf is another thing because foids have too high standards and curry foids only like/want tall guys.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I have no idea buddy, and I don't worship zero, he's objectively a truecel with the way he looks right now. Send me pic of this 1 PSL otherwise larp
Bruh.

Raterater is objectively worse off than @Zer0/∞ I’m not trying to be mean but he’s a Lefort victim.

@Zer0/∞ is just the average bloated Indian like plenty of users are worse off than him. I’m not saying he isn’t 2 PSL I’m just saying his facial flaws aren’t uncommon.

Raterater’s flaws are pretty uncommon though .

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
im home but its my choice not cuz i dont have any other options

i will get high as a kike and play through mass effect 1 with no regrets at all

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe and optimisticzoomer
I just hope some nuclear bomb will drop on my city some day life is really unbearable when you wageslave
What do u do?
I need to get a job and people always say warehouse jobs suck but they seem chill, and u don't have to deal with people

only failed normies would get mad at this (unless ur above 20)

if ur young and not working torward a goal its over bc ur later life is gonna be shit

my life gets better every week

Last edited:
  • +1
What do u do?
I need to get a job and people always say warehouse jobs suck but they seem chill, and u don't have to deal with people
Im a software engineer and yea luckily i dont have to deal with low iqs social climbers i mostly work from home and guys in office are all incels introverts so thats good

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Im a software engineer
Are you Indian?
Half those guys get to work remotely, that's chill. But I'd rather not be staring at a computer all day

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Im a software engineer and yea luckily i dont have to deal with low iqs social climbers i mostly work from home and guys in office are all incels introverts so thats good
Incel career tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
WFH is a trap for young guys, you need to socialize and talk to women at work. A big % of guys meet gf/wife at work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
I just hope some nuclear bomb will drop on my city some day life is really unbearable when you wageslave
It's worse when you're a neet

Its not true a Nt girl asked if ill be on fortnite later

im home but its my choice not cuz i dont have any other options

i will get high as a kike and play through mass effect 1 with no regrets at all
I'm too old, games feel like a chore and have done for years now. I want pussy, socialization etc. Staying home is suifuel

• So Sad
Reactions: Akhi
I'm not exactly jealous of them, unless they have a submissive, skinny, Stacy white gf who they deflowered.