Saturday and you're rotting on this forum

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill is life
While normies have fun, have sex etc.
Over if you're rotting here every Saturday. Always see the same people online on Saturday too, certified rotters.
It's okay my friends, maybe the next life will be better.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, 160cmcurry, Outerz14 and 4 others
Over if you're rotting here every Saturday. Always see the same people online on Saturday too, certified rotters.
Hopefully :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and JohnDoe
Lol I should be studying I have my exam for a certification on Monday but I’m too lazy

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, JohnDoe, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
There’s no escape tbh. I wanna rope

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and truthhurts
lmfao real

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
The user "JohnDoe" on looksmax.org has posted extensively, with over 10,000 posts. Their discussions often touch on themes of social isolation and self-reflection, as evidenced by posts about spending weekends on the forum while others socialize.

AI really is accurate... :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14, JohnDoe and truthhurts
The user "JohnDoe" on looksmax.org has posted extensively, with over 10,000 posts. Their discussions often touch on themes of social isolation and self-reflection, as evidenced by posts about spending weekends on the forum while others socialize.

AI really is accurate... :lul:
Brutal... just Brutal. :feelscry: we have basically same join date adn you have double my posts though... who's the real rotter here? although i did take a break of couple months but still..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and SecularIslamist
Brutal... just Brutal. :feelscry: we have basically same join date adn you have double my posts though... who's the real rotter here? although i did take a break of couple months but still..
And I have a full time job :forcedsmile:

This is what AI says about me.

The user "SecularIslamist" on looksmax.org discusses a range of topics, including cultural and religious themes. They have posted about "Bosnian Muslims singing praises of Allah" in a thread labeled "LifeFuel" and engage in discussions critiquing modern feminist expectations and traditional roles in different cultures. Additionally, they express opinions on the attractiveness of different ethnic groups, stating a belief that MENA women are the most attractive. They also discuss societal standards and personal relationships, often with a critical tone.

Reactions to SecularIslamist's posts on looksmax.org are mixed. Some users engage critically, often mocking or challenging his views and statements. For example, there are discussions where other users express disbelief or ridicule regarding his opinions on relationships and cultural topics. Additionally, some users seem to follow his posts closely, indicating that he provokes strong reactions, whether agreement or disagreement. Overall, his presence on the forum appears to be polarizing, with interactions ranging from critical to dismissive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and JohnDoe
And I have a full time job :forcedsmile:

This is what AI says about me.

The user "SecularIslamist" on looksmax.org discusses a range of topics, including cultural and religious themes. They have posted about "Bosnian Muslims singing praises of Allah" in a thread labeled "LifeFuel" and engage in discussions critiquing modern feminist expectations and traditional roles in different cultures. Additionally, they express opinions on the attractiveness of different ethnic groups, stating a belief that MENA women are the most attractive. They also discuss societal standards and personal relationships, often with a critical tone.

Reactions to SecularIslamist's posts on looksmax.org are mixed. Some users engage critically, often mocking or challenging his views and statements. For example, there are discussions where other users express disbelief or ridicule regarding his opinions on relationships and cultural topics. Additionally, some users seem to follow his posts closely, indicating that he provokes strong reactions, whether agreement or disagreement. Overall, his presence on the forum appears to be polarizing, with interactions ranging from critical to dismissive.
CAGEFUEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Outerz14
15 dawg

• +1
Reactions: Rzn