Save europe is hilarious

try2beme

try2beme

South American Classic
How are you niggas strong as u claim when ur own white peoples keep voting for liberal government and ethnic takeovers

Literally under attack thanks to ur own peoples low iq and slavery to jewish people

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ryldoo IS COPING, greywind and 17 others
Because the goyslop is infiltrating our brains and those that are weak-minded will comply to the joos, it’s over for Europe.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, Ryldoo IS COPING, boxface34 and 8 others
Because the goyslop is infiltrating our brains and those that are weak-minded will comply to the joos, it’s over for Europe.
Europe cannot be saved.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, egyptianKang, thorns and 1 other person
Strong Asian countries will mog Europe

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, MaghrebGator, kicktheslowflow and 2 others
Europe was always a shithole
nothing to save there

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator, 5'7 zoomer, egyptianKang and 5 others
Im waiting for a white incel who does nothing to save europe irl to racially abuse me please
Take the bait

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator, 5'7 zoomer, Darkeningstar and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: got.daim, ChadFucksYourOneitis, nword49 and 2 others
Im waiting for a white incel who does nothing to save europe irl to racially abuse me please
Take the bait
It's night time in India, buddy.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, got.daim, kicktheslowflow and 9 others
Take the bait
How would one theoretically save Europe? Eugenics? Slitting the throats of negros? I don't understand the point of the movement tbh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Take the bait
You are a.subhuman white people are better they have more fuck you Brazilian scum go play shoeless like Pele in the grassroots

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, PsychoH, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and try2beme
You are a.subhuman white people are better they have more fuck you Brazilian scum go play shoeless like Pele in the grassroots
Mirin mentioning the goat of football and brazil🤙

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nword49 and Darkeningstar
How would one theoretically save Europe? Eugenics? Slitting the throats of negros? I don't understand the point of the movement tbh
they want to deport migrants, these jerks think that life will be better in their shitty country (no)

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and try2beme
Silence half their population

The lgbtcucks
Low T men
Feminists
Slutty women

And magically european women will turn into a tradwife wojak that doesnt exist and stick to their own kind, bringing back european culture from the 1200s with not a brown person in sight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer, Debetro and 1 other person

The lgbtcucks
Low T men
Feminists
Slutty women

And magically european women will turn into a tradwife wojak that doesnt exist and stick to their own kind, bringing back european culture from the 1200s with not a brown person in sight
@Debetro

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and try2beme
How are you niggas strong as u claim when ur own white peoples keep voting for liberal government and ethnic takeovers

Literally under attack thanks to ur own peoples low iq and slavery to jewish people
That's the reason why neo-nazi and white supremacist groups exist. To make people understand the situation we are in.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, nword49 and try2beme

The lgbtcucks
Low T men
Feminists
Slutty women

We need to silence everyone except the Amish and some other Aryan villagers. Why? Because everyone else has microplastics in their blood.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, try2beme and nword49
We need to silence everyone except the Amish and some other Aryan villagers. Why? Because everyone else has microplastics in their blood.
The Amish have asbestos in their lungs probably

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, got.daim, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer, nword49 and 1 other person
Lol at ur IQ if you actually think the elections are real at this point. France literally had to dissolve parliament to stop the far right from winning. The establishment will do anything possible to stop the far right from obtaining power because they fear it. The only solution is civil war. This issue cannot be solved democratically.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and nword49
Brutal. Everyone should get silenced then.
The entire globe has fallen, society is destroyed. We need to nuke everything and start over like Minecraft

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and Debetro
The entire globe has fallen, society is destroyed. We need to nuke everything and start over like Minecraft
No need to start over. It's pointless either way after all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, try2beme and nword49
Lol at ur IQ if you actually think the elections are real at this point. France literally had to dissolve parliament to stop the far right from winning. The establishment will do anything possible to stop the far right from obtaining power because they fear it. The only solution is civil war. This issue cannot be solved democratically.
Why do jews wanna destroy europe?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, 5'7 zoomer, Debetro and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep and try2beme
I think their books says a lot about enslaving all the goyim cattle.
I need to study their satanic religion but it unironically scares me lowkey

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and 5'7 zoomer
Why do jews wanna destroy europe?
(((New World Order))) turn everyone into cattle while they own all of the resources. Destroy all concept of a national and ethnic identity to breed compliance. Jews are small in number. They can’t conquer via war, so they have to rely on subversion and manipulation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep and try2beme
(((New World Order))) turn everyone into cattle while they own all of the resources. Destroy all concept of a national and ethnic identity to breed compliance. Jews are small in number. They can’t conquer via war, so they have to rely on subversion and manipulation.
Scary shit

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Having kids and actually controlling your women, it's so simple

the jews dissected the basics of family unit in European/White societies

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep, try2beme and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and try2beme

• JFL
Soros has literally cucked every European nation except Hungary.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, got.daim, AutisticGymcel and 2 others
It's based by its definition isn't it

based

A word used when you agree with something; or when you want to recognize someone for being themselves, i.e. courageous and unique or not caring what others think. Especially common in online political slang.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 67581
I need to study their satanic religion but it unironically scares me lowkey

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang and Deleted member 67581
left and right wing have the same policies but appeal to different goys.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
It's based by its definition isn't it

based

A word used when you agree with something; or when you want to recognize someone for being themselves, i.e. courageous and unique or not caring what others think. Especially common in online political slang.
I mean, why do you want Jews wiped off the face of the earth?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
I mean, why do you want Jews wiped off the face of the earth?
I don't want to. They want to enslave us though so it's understandable I think

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 67581
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and ChadFucksYourOneitis
not a chinese vassal jfl
Let's hope it's true and let's hope the west and Russia have their conflicts settled. The west need Russia to contain China.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 67581
Europe will wake up as history always repeat itself, western Europe is like Weimar Republic, in the coming decade the hate will rise

Let's hope it's true and let's hope the west and Russia have their conflicts settled. The west need Russia to contain China.
I meant, of course, Russia and China are allies, vassal is just an unfortunate word you chose.
Why do you want to contain China?

• +1
Democracy is benefitial for the elites cause now idiots think its the fault of the population when bad politics are done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67581
Democracy is benefitial for the elites cause now idiots think its the fault of the population when bad politics are done
All countries should have a monarchy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Beastimmung
Are you retarded or stupid?

Go tell everyday Europeans your views