"SAVE EVROPA" memes are just an outlet for repressed trannies and homos

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

MGTOW

This is just some random example that combines the two types of vids that i just found this moment which motivated me to make this thread

These vids are either just extremely gay with androphilic elements, gymcels gymcelling, muscular men, emphasis on doing stuff that boosts T...

Or they're extremely AGP and tranny, cute anime girls, sometimes cute real girls (often nichemaxxed ones like goths, extremely AGP) cute feminine elements, feminine color schemes, cute feminine nightcore playing in the background, just very feminine and chronically online AGP tranny aesthetics overrall, literally the only difference between this and what some open chronically online AGP tranny would make is that there's nazi symbols and messages in them

These closeted trannies/homos have been forced to repress for years within their chuddy circles but now they finally got an outlet to let it all out and show their true selves. Not fully, but i'm sure it finally lays off some pressure.

@SidharthTheSlayer @noobs @ElTruecel thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, oatmeal, ominion and 23 others
True a bunch of 14 year old trannies have infiltrated it basically. Too many very gay elements nowadays from these coal posters.

The Edit is mostly cool but too much weeb and gymcel cope Yea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, hopecel, Jova and 8 others
Nazism itself is for trannies, haven't you heard?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, sayi, ominion and 10 others
fuck i forgot to tag @cromagnon

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Jova, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Save evropa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, ominion, hopecel and 2 others
okay

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Imretarded?
They included videos of women getting beaten. Why do nazis think normies will accept this shit?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sayi, ominion, hopecel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Jova, psychomandible and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Imretarded?
Faggot if you include men, tranny if you include women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, hopecel, Jova and 2 others
View attachment 3210454
This is just some random example that combines the two types of vids that i just found this moment which motivated me to make this thread

These vids are either just extremely gay with androphilic elements, gymcels gymcelling, muscular men, emphasis on doing stuff that boosts T...

Or they're extremely AGP and tranny, cute anime girls, sometimes cute real girls (often nichemaxxed ones like goths, extremely AGP) cute feminine elements, feminine color schemes, cute feminine nightcore playing in the background, just very feminine and chronically online AGP tranny aesthetics overrall, literally the only difference between this and what some open chronically online AGP tranny would make is that there's nazi symbols and messages in them

These closeted trannies/homos have been forced to repress for years within their chuddy circles but now they finally got an outlet to let it all out and show their true selves. Not fully, but i'm sure it finally lays off some pressure.

Is this how cumskins cope?

With videos of them sucker punching blacks lmfao :lul::lul:

Meanwhile Becky is still Tyrone and abdullahs sex you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, sayi, Jova and 1 other person
It’s an interesting group of people. Half of them are genuine white identitarians. These people don’t generally engage with these edits, more whine on twitter. The other half, the ones who actively make edits, are just online edge lords. Some of the edits can be a funny watch but most are just “haha 51 kebabs” edge lord rubbish, complete brimstone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, hopecel, Jova and 4 others
not a single molecule, save EUROPE :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Soter, Jova and 1 other person
Wtf did i just watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Jova, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, hopecel, Jova and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Jova and Acion
You're the one coping. White people will kill you. This is how your pathetic life will end.

You think it's funny, but wait till they start lynching again.
They won’t do shit your race are little cuckhokds who get herd watching me fuck their women

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
mmmm hermosaaaaa ahhh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iloveboobs, noobs and IAMNOTANINCEL
View attachment 3210454

Save Europe shit is the deepest level of inceldom like if u think ts is bad it’s nothing. They’re all faggot racist edge lords. Some of the shit they say is correct tbf

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and N1666
View attachment 3210454

Where did you find this edit?

• +1
save this save that bro fuck my government fucking retarded niggers

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and ihearvoices
I'm not white you subhuman monkey
Whatever you are your a ethnic joke end your miserable existence your women don’t want you faggot ethnic brown NPC FILTH

• +1
there are more europeans than ever, there's just even more browns too.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and PsychoH
Is it an NS server? I need to consume more of these edits (im an UwU GOD) send me your dc on pm
Is it an NS server? I need to consume more of these edits (im an UwU GOD) send me your dc on pm

the edit was from here and was made by a foid jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, hopecel and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and noobs
No, it's a tranny server
laughs cage GIF

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and noobs
To many 13-15yr olds. Not cool anymore

• +1
there are more europeans than ever, there's just even more browns too.
@Orc do you support Save Europe?

• +1
Shalom! Those Save Europa edits are very bad. We should ban them!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, iloveboobs and hopecel
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Soter
Is this how cumskins cope?

With videos of them sucker punching blacks lmfao :lul::lul:

Meanwhile Becky is still Tyrone and abdullahs sex you
limp wristed ytbois are stealing your most tasteful chocolate in front of you and there's nothing you can do to stop it and you still cope here with Tyrone slaying Beckies and shit :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
the most extreme people come full circle
98A6DC2B B3C4 48DC B4F4 5E22CCCB5984

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, Ultimate Subhuman™, NZb6Air and 1 other person
in fact i suspect 33% of muslim men are gay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back