Save or at least preserve .org

Haseeb

Haseeb

Morality has aesthetic standards
By no means is this a doomsday panic inducing thread, it's just precautionary measures in light of recent events.

Just like the previous forums, .org will face it's eventual demise like the previous forums(which I wasn't a part of unfortunately) either by being infiltration by tiktokcels and indians or just being diluted with retarded low IQ stuff to the point where it's useless. It might even get taken down cause of some schizo user harming himself. All these issues are common knowledge among the users here and I wish not to rant about these anymore, all of us know it so I might as well move on from this.

Solutions?
Keeping the tiktokcels at bay is now not an option, too many of em have infiltrated and tightening criteria over entry at this point is pretty much useless. Besides, the amount of namedropping of .org happening across every platform, it's impossible for mods to keep everything in check. So our best bet is archiving and saving as much as we can into a .org mega archive so we have stuff to start over when things eventually do go wrong.

Use this extension to save as many good threads you come across especially from your bookmarks, botb, sticky threads and generally good unknown threads even those from 2020. I'm aware that people much smarter and far sighted than me have already done sth like this but if such people were in decent numbers, none of this shit would be needed to start with. So put yourself to use and start saving it, we can't lose good stuff. Also share good threads in the replies too.

TLDR:
Use this and archive good threads and share good threads here.

Let us not let this fall apart, we don't have many places to go so we can't lose any.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, ryuken and grungymallard97
@ryuken @NZb6Air @shia.jihadist

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and ryuken
Inshallah

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
better than making the forum private and stoning greycels to death good thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Haseeb