how doe and how r u getting 35 cm?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, PointOfNoReturn, currylightskin and 12 others
Leg length from 5’7(170) to 6’8(203)
It's gonna look uncanny af, btw if I have $200k, I'd retire early in some cheap countries and live off dividends.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Skywalker and Sexually Disabled
It's gonna look uncanny af, btw if I have $200k, I'd retire early in some cheap countries and live off dividends.
Nah bro recent studies show both men and woman like longer legs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Banderacell, currylightskin, Asps12 and 5 others
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, falcon1 and SecularIslamist
surprised you are somali and short, all the somalis i know are atleast 6 feet plus
Most Somali women are his height in the West.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
slendermanmaxxing is legit. Imagine going for height when it doesn't matter. If you were 6+/10, you would already drown in pussy. If you are sub 6/10, it isn't worth. If I were you, I would ascend facially with surgeries and implants and I would give me about 30-40k$ (for surgeries ) and you would still have plenty of cash left. We could send eachother photos of bitches we fuck after our surgeries. Think twice man.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, Mewton and Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Nigga are gonna look funny as fuck and crippled for rest of the life. All for narcyness. Over

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Skywalker and Deleted member 25566
OP after the surgery:

Screenshot 20230824 111019 Google

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, Be_ConfidentBro, vanillaicecream and 1 other person
U want me to give u 30-40k?
It was a joke, but if you legit have 200k saved, I mirin that hard. I'm in my late 20s and I can't gather 30 fucking k to get surgeries. Wasted like few years already. Sad shit, but I guess that's my fault.

Not my fault im 5m7 while I should be growing as a kid this narcissistic psychopath u guys call “dad” abused me for 18 years so should my kind focus on growing or survival y’all don’t know shit or what led me to being a Manlet in the first place

We could send eachother photos of bitches we fuck after our surgeries. Think twice man.
I don’t need face surgery bro all I need is height

Lol imagine calling me Narcy u don’t know shit about me
Why do you need ficking 30cm height upgrade??? Thats narcy talk.

You better get some arm and dick lengthening as well while you’re at it

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
When you go that way xtreme if something goes wrong ur never walking again

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Skywalker and Deleted member 25566
No way any surgeon is gonna do a 30cm+ ll jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Enjoy spending the rest of your life in a wheelchair you retarded nigger lol

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Bro what is the point of increasing fucking 35 cm when you're in a wheelchair and can't stand up to show those cms?

• JFL
Ofc I would say it and do it urself to lower competition im not dumb bigger just for saying that I’ll s
Dumb bitch no a bone once broken will only have 60 percent of its previous strength plus as you age you will lose bones density so by 50 you will be crippled

• +1
Lol retard, try finding a single case of a +30cm leg lenghthening

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Dumb bitch no a bone once broken will only have 60 percent of its previous strength plus as you age you will lose bones density so by 50 you will be crippled

who needs muh case u faggot this is forum is all about ascending by all means nesseacry

typical cuck with zero knowledge from LL keep dating old 18 year girls and call ur self JB COLLECTOR JFL

• JFL
slendermanmaxxing is legit. Imagine going for height when it doesn't matter. If you were 6+/10, you would already drown in pussy. If you are sub 6/10, it isn't worth. If I were you, I would ascend facially with surgeries and implants and I would give me about 30-40k$ (for surgeries ) and you would still have plenty of cash left. We could send eachother photos of bitches we fuck after our surgeries. Think twice man.
yes great idea, if i were OP id also give me and you aronud 20k so we can all afford surgery and get designer bimaxes together