Saving money to buy a car

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
Im starting my journey into saving money to buy a car, Idrc about a new fresh out the box car, I wanna a reliable (even old) shit box that will take me from point A to point B without need 50 bucks in gasoline.

The things i’m looking for are Reliability, comfort, something that looks good, and something that doesn’t burn too much gas and won’t breakdown too often.

Imma need atleast 10k to get me sum good, unfortunately in europe the car market is through the roof, im seeing UK lads driving around in porsches that are worth 60k in the UK (lucky lads).

Let me know what you guys think.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, deadstock, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
Imma need a car regardless by next summer

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
JFL if you're not buying a 400 euros car esp in Europe where tehre's public transport perma

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and 6PSLcel
I dont think ill ever get a drivers license im not gonna deal with a normfag betabux screaming in my ear

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Supercar Sport Car GIF by PaddlUp

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and 6PSLcel
Im starting my journey into saving money to buy a car, Idrc about a new fresh out the box car, I wanna a reliable (even old) shit box that will take me from point A to point B without need 50 bucks in gasoline.

The things i’m looking for are Reliability, comfort, something that looks good, and something that doesn’t burn too much gas and won’t breakdown too often.

Imma need atleast 10k to get me sum good, unfortunately in europe the car market is through the roof, im seeing UK lads driving around in porsches that are worth 60k in the UK (lucky lads).

Let me know what you guys think.
Jaguar x type from the early 2000’s, classy, reliable, affordable.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and User28823
anything japanese (toyota, lexus, honda) with maintenance records but i'd recommend u learn to work on cars urself its fun + turned into a hobby of mine + saves $ from jew mechanics

IMG 9607

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and PseudoMaxxer
anything japanese (toyota, lexus, honda) with maintenance records but i'd recommend u learn to work on cars urself its fun + turned into a hobby of mine + saves $ from jew mechanics

View attachment 3144387
thats true, where can I learn tho? are youtube tutorials reliable?

We don't have the same life... My father bought me a car 3 years ago even though I don't have a driving licence to motivate me to take my licence and get out of the house

I still haven't done anything and the car is useless

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
We don't have the same life... My father bought me a car 3 years ago even though I don't have a driving licence to motivate me to take my licence and get out of the house

Waste of life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, i_shiizu, Never Get Up and 1 other person
I’m 22 and have had my license for 2 months now. Still can’t find a reliable Toyota Camry for less than $3000 in America.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and i_shiizu
thats true, where can I learn tho? are youtube tutorials reliable?
the manuals are readily available for every car + yt + forums specific to ur car

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

I’d kill for that…

• So Sad
Reactions: Rea
My father bought me a car 3 years ago even though I don't have a driving licence to motivate me to take my licence and get out of the house
You spoiled fucking subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Rea and PseudoMaxxer
Get a honda accord, honda civic or mazda 3, they’re all around 2010

Accord is mosr exspensive one out of three and uses most fuel, but its also most comfortable one, got timeless car looks and has more equiqment

All 3 look good, are japanese, realiable and got better build quality than toyota

I got mine honda civic type s 2009 for 3100€, although i would reccomend spendind a bit more to get one with service record and regural oil changes

Attachments

• IMG_5021.jpeg
    IMG_5021.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0