Saving the "white race"

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

lobotomy + monobloc patient
So many guys on the outskirts of the internet (incelsphere, 4chan etc) are so worried about "saving the white race" because of its inherent superiority when it comes to looks, height, intelligence, culture, and so on. But does that even make sense?

First, let's look at the demographics of the white supremacists - it's obvious that most guys worried about this kind of shit are subhumans themselves. In turn, that means they do not actually carry any of the good "white" traits and have nothing similar to people from their race other than the skin color they have.

Now, let's imagine a hypothetical scenario where there is some crisis in the 3rd world and Europe gets flooded with arabs/curries/blacks. In this scenario, they would most likely outnumber the whites in a few decades due to higher birth rates and racial mixing.

The first thing to note is that, if they are getting accepted in Europe in the first place, it is because most people in it don't truly care as the politicians they themselves vote for support immigration (this applies mainly to Western Europe, not EE). Also, if you are a eugenist, you SHOULD be in favor of racial mixing, because that would lead to all the good genes being passed on while subhumans not reproducing, therefore making the population taller, smarter, and better-looking as 5'5 pajeets would stop reproducing and only 6'2 moggers would. This alone invalidates the claims of preserving the "superior race", unless you believe there is a jewish agenda being pushed on to make people attracted to ethnic subhumans, but then I can't truly debunk your point lol.

TLDR - being a white supremacist equals being a hypocrite 90% of the time and is incel cope. Thoughts?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 33108, BigJimsWornOutTires and 8 others
unless you believe there is a jewish agenda being pushed on to make people attracted to ethnic subhumans, but then I can't truly debunk your point lol.
That is the belief of 99% of white supremacists. You began with an incorrect premise.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, SurgeryEnjoyer, Mio and 8 others
That is the belief of 99% of white supremacists. You began with an incorrect premise.
Unironically true lmao, but then it's impossible to argue against that although it doesn't mean it makes any sense

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
being a white supremacist equals being a hypocrite 90% of the time
No bigger hypocrites than them
Most 'white supremacist' want to fuck ethnic girls and to create half-ethnic children for example
Just look at how many 'white supremacist' are gook only and create variants of ER
Look at the 'white supremacist' who want to breed black women to create mulattos like myself
Comedy shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 33108, OGJBSLAYER and 17 others
Most 'white supremacist' want to fuck ethnic girls and to create half-ethnic children for example
Just look at how many 'white supremacist' are gook only and create variants of ER
Look at the 'white supremacist' who want to breed black women to create mulattos like myself
Comedy shit
little timmies think black girls would pick their incel ass over tyrone, muh jbw :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Jamaldickjavontus, klip11 and 2 others
brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Acne Victim
Most white chads are ethnonationalists you're saying they're coping too?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Most white chads are ethnonationalists you're saying they're coping too?
that being true or not doesn't change the fact that most white supremacists are incels

Comedy shit
many such cases of the gook only white supremacists here, niggas will make up a whole thing on gook women being the best just to cope with it being the only thing they can get. i truly wish i could cope like this

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, WanderingBurro, Joe Rogancel and 2 others
So many guys on the outskirts of the internet (incelsphere, 4chan etc) are so worried about "saving the white race" because of its inherent superiority when it comes to looks, height, intelligence, culture, and so on. But does that even make sense?

First, let's look at the demographics of the white supremacists - it's obvious that most guys worried about this kind of shit are subhumans themselves. In turn, that means they do not actually carry any of the good "white" traits and have nothing similar to people from their race other than the skin color they have.

Now, let's imagine a hypothetical scenario where there is some crisis in the 3rd world and Europe gets flooded with arabs/curries/blacks. In this scenario, they would most likely outnumber the whites in a few decades due to higher birth rates and racial mixing.

The first thing to note is that, if they are getting accepted in Europe in the first place, it is because most people in it don't truly care as the politicians they themselves vote for support immigration (this applies mainly to Western Europe, not EE). Also, if you are a eugenist, you SHOULD be in favor of racial mixing, because that would lead to all the good genes being passed on while subhumans not reproducing, therefore making the population taller, smarter, and better-looking as 5'5 pajeets would stop reproducing and only 6'2 moggers would. This alone invalidates the claims of preserving the "superior race", unless you believe there is a jewish agenda being pushed on to make people attracted to ethnic subhumans, but then I can't truly debunk your point lol.

TLDR - being a white supremacist equals being a hypocrite 90% of the time and is incel cope. Thoughts?
Those White supremacists want to breed panfaced microcephalic Gooks on the other hand they are concerned about Albanians, Polish people or Bulgarians and Ethnics. Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Skywalker, WanderingBurro and 2 others
That goes for any race.

Have you seen Ozell Israelite? Or any israelite
Or any r/aznidenty poster?

That said there's nothing wrong with wanting to just date and breed your race.

Wanting to have kids and grandkids that look like you it's literally normal.

• +1
Reactions: aerty, WanderingBurro, n0rthface and 4 others
that being true or not doesn't change the fact that most white supremacists are incels

many such cases of the gook only white supremacists here, niggas will make up a whole thing on gook women being the best just to cope with it being the only thing they can get. i truly wish i could cope like this
Your title says "saving the white race" and chads do care about their race and would mate guard if they were actually high T, so how is this cope?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Acne Victim
That goes for any race.

Have you seen Ozell Israelite? Or any israelite
Or any r/aznidenty poster?

That said there's nothing wrong with wanting to just date and breed your race.

Yeah. But no one takes Black Israelites or r/aznidentity posters seriously to begin with lol

Ok give me cute white kemonololi waifu

I don't want to live between 90 iq brown cockroaches who sooner or later destroy the country. For the rest i don't care neither I believe in some pure materrace, in case of a free sexual market, if the "superior" are actually superior, they won't have a problem with "surviving".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 6128 and Thesoloist22

Almost all white people are nationalists. They are just too scared to say so openly.
Well there is this cesspool of progressive lefties that seem to have seeped in to society but they are a small minority, despite the massive media and online presence they have.

White people don't like you.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 6128, 1966Ford and 3 others
These niggers don't realize that a 100 years ago all white people were racial supremacists by default, and this was even before most had had first hand experience, unlike nowadays, of how awful non-whites truly are. Yet these niggers think that being racist and xenophobic is some kind of fringe characteristic of losers. Keep coping. I guess the white chads conquering the world 150 years ago were also just coping incels.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 6128, Debetro and 1 other person

Almost all white people are nationalists. They are just too scared to say so openly.
Well there is this cesspool of progressive lefties that seem to have seeped in to society but they are a small minority, despite the massive media and online presence they have.

White people don't like you.
Being nationalist is different from being a supremacist. Wanting to have your culture preserved and so on is obviously not a problem

Also, you don't even know my ethnicity + you're Irish:

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Being nationalist is different from being a supremacist. Wanting to have your culture preserved and so on is obviously not a problem

View attachment 2406019View attachment 2406017
I'm 100% Swedish going back 200+ years (Can't accurately track further back). Every male and female in my lineage has blue eyes.

Looks supremacy is the only supremacy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20376, Thesoloist22, Deleted member 22627 and 1 other person
These niggers don't realize that a 100 years ago all white people were racial supremacists by default, and this was even before most had had first hand experience, unlike nowadays, of how awful non-whites truly are. Yet these niggers think that being racist and xenophobic is some kind of fringe characteristic of losers. Keep coping. I guess the white chads conquering the world 150 years ago were also just coping incels.
Flawed logic.

You can just say every nation of people in the past were nationalist, proud of themselves, and xenophobic in a sense just like whites were. But if we are talking from a purely rational standpoint, it's all a big cope.

And yeah being overly concerned with race and all of that is obviously a characteristic of losers jfl.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
What do you look like?

View attachment 2406019View attachment 2406017
Didn't you just say that saving the white race is equivalent to being a racial supremacist? So to me it sounds like you ARE equating nationalism and supremacism, which is of course what the Western media and establishment also does, trying to demonize regular people who oppose their population replacement agenda.

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and WanderingBurro
Blond, blue eyes, Nordic pheno overall. Good-looking. Why?
I've seen enough "Blond, blue eyes, Nordic pheno overall. Good-looking." subhuman to need a picture with that statement. This ain't my first rodeo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, OGJBSLAYER, Skywalker and 4 others
Comedy shit
white guys only go for asian girls when they arent gl enough for white girls, and only blacks and ethnic people talk about creating "mullato moggers" jfl

Flawed logic.

You can just say every nation of people in the past were nationalist, proud of themselves, and xenophobic in a sense just like whites were. But if we are talking from a purely rational standpoint, it's all a big cope.

And yeah being overly concerned with race and all of that is obviously a characteristic of losers jfl.
Where is the cope? White people have built the most advanced societies, single-handedly ushering in the modern era with all of its technological and artistic innovations. The proof is in the pudding. If you think that racial superiority is an inherently impossible concept, ok, so be it, but if such a concept can exist then clearly whites fulfil the criteria.

Who defines being "overly" concerned? You? lol Each society IS its race. If you are a caring person who feels even slightest bit of responsibility towards the society he lives in, including that of his posterity, he will obviously care about what race inhabits that society. There's not some magical dirt that will suddenly keep, say, Germany German even if all the actual Germans have been replaced by Nigerians. Obviously being too obsessed with anything is usually unhealthy, but not being a cuck and simply expressing one's distaste for being racially replaced is hardly an obsession, but just plain sense.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
I've seen enough "Blond, blue eyes, Nordic pheno overall. Good-looking." subhuman to need a picture with that statement. This ain't my first rodeo.
I'm flattered that you think my appearance is so impressive, almost mythical, that you need a photo to believe its existence. Hilarious. I'm not going to send you a photo of myself, weirdo. You can believe whatever you like. I literally live in a Nordic country where every other person has my basic phenotype. What's your racial background to be so impressed by all this?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Debetro and Acne Victim
Didn't you just say that saving the white race is equivalent to being a racial supremacist? So to me it sounds like you ARE equating nationalism and supremacism, which is of course what the Western media and establishment also does, trying to demonize regular people who oppose their population replacement agenda.
I didn't say nationalism is equivalent to supremacism tho. Not here to deny the fact that nationalism is a cope in itself, but then again everything is a cope in the end so we should be free to create value in whatever we feel like doing.

no cos ethnics are ugly
On average? Sure. But as I said in my OP, in a free sexual marketplace the subhuman ones wouldn't reproduce just like the subhuman whites wouldn't either, although on maybe smaller scales if the whites had better environments growing up on avg for example. So in the end the ugly subhumans would all be gone regardless. This is just hypothetical though and the world has more factors and variables that play into it

I'm flattered that you think my appearance is so impressive, almost mythical, that you need a photo to believe its existence. Hilarious. I'm not going to send you a photo of myself, weirdo. You can believe whatever you like. I literally live in a Nordic country where every other person has my basic phenotype. What's your racial background to be so impressed by all this?
Nordic as well, in a capital city. That's why I know your base description most likely will be some MTN.

• +1
Reactions: Guba and Acne Victim
Nordic as well, in a capital city. That's why I know your base description most likely will be some MTN.
All Nordics on .org are 9/10 minimum on average according to narcy Indians

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 28610 and 2 others
the thing is i have little control over what my grandkids will look like ? i didnt care about any of this shit until i saw how many ethnics want to bleach their genes and avoid girls of their race, and they dont see a problem with it. thats what makes me worry

I didn't say nationalism is equivalent to supremacism tho. Not here to deny the fact that nationalism is a cope in itself, but then again everything is a cope in the end so we should be free to create value in whatever we feel like doing.

On average? Sure. But as I said in my OP, in a free sexual marketplace the subhuman ones wouldn't reproduce just like the subhuman whites wouldn't either, although on maybe smaller scales if the whites had better environments growing up on avg for example. So in the end the ugly subhumans would all be gone regardless. This is just hypothetical though and the world has more factors and variables that play into it
every black person is ugly in my eyes

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford
Where is the cope? White people have built the most advanced societies, single-handedly ushering in the modern era with all of its technological and artistic innovations. The proof is in the pudding. If you think that racial superiority is an inherently impossible concept, ok, so be it, but if such a concept can exist then clearly whites fulfil the criteria.
White people is a broad and historically recent term. There are billions of whites, and just a few actually made these advancements, so 99% of them shouldn't actually be proud of what has been achieved. It's like Ai Impact making threads on how whites are taller and better looking than asians when he is a subhuman himself.

There are also a multitude of factors that play into a civilization developing into greatness besides their genes alone.

Who defines being "overly" concerned? You? lol Each society IS its race. If you are a caring person who feels even slightest bit of responsibility towards the society he lives in, including that of his posterity, he will obviously care about what race inhabits that society.
Why? There is no other factor I see other than social cohesion and forming a national identity, which are mostly copes, on why there should be a common ethnicity in a country. If you care so much about what race inhabits your society, then you should be also worried about eliminating all manlets, sub 80iqs, and all other forms of inferiority since they wouldn't resemble what you want your country to be like.

There's not some magical dirt that will suddenly keep, say, Germany German even if all the actual Germans have been replaced by Nigerians. Obviously being too obsessed with anything is usually unhealthy, but not being a cuck and simply expressing one's distaste for being racially replaced is hardly an obsession, but just plain sense.

White people is a broad and historically recent term. There are billions of whites, and just a few actually made these advancements, so 99% of them shouldn't actually be proud of what has been achieved. It's like Ai Impact making threads on how whites are taller and better looking than asians when he is a subhuman himself.

There are also a multitude of factors that play into a civilization developing into greatness besides their genes alone.

Why? There is no other factor I see other than social cohesion and forming a national identity, which are mostly copes, on why there should be a common ethnicity in a country. If you care so much about what race inhabits your society, then you should be also worried about eliminating all manlets, sub 80iqs, and all other forms of inferiority since they wouldn't resemble what you want your country to be like.
merch-1.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and 1966Ford
Classic.

To finish your cope, remember that if there were something such as racial superiority in the first place, then ashkenazi jews would be the superior ones as they pretty much control and have controlled the world while being a tiny fraction of the population. Being an eugenist but at the same time being antisemitic has got to be the most retarded shit

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and OGJBSLAYER
Classic.

To finish your cope, remember that if there were something such as racial superiority in the first place, then ashkenazi jews would be the superior ones as they pretty much control and have controlled the world while being a tiny fraction of the population. Being an eugenist but at the same time being antisemitic has got to be the most retarded shit
If you take a "might makes right" attitude, then yes, you are obviously right. But by that logic, you could also say that a negro living on welfare is superior to a white man who works because the negro is able to get by without working and exerting himself. Or taking this even further, a negro who steals and murders for a living is superior. Likewise Jews are parasites on a much more massive scale. They exploit their host through deceit, usury and murder. Materially they are powerful, yeah, but considering the evil things they do to achieve that power they are in my eyes the biggest losers in existence. Being psychopathic, whether as an individual, or as a collective (like Jews) is not eugenic or superior, just evil. What is superior is achieving great things through as honest and moral means as possible.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford
If you take a "might makes right" attitude, then yes, you are obviously right. But by that logic, you could also say that a negro living on welfare is superior to a white man who works because the negro is able to get by without working and exerting himself. Or taking this even further, a negro who steals and murders for a living is superior. Likewise Jews are parasites on a much more massive scale. They exploit their host through deceit, usury and murder. Materially they are powerful, yeah, but considering the evil things they do to achieve that power they are in my eyes the biggest losers in existence. Being psychopathic, whether as an individual, or as a collective (like Jews) is not eugenic or superior, just evil. What is superior is achieving great things through as honest and moral means as possible.
No such thing as evil in nature. What works, works.

If you can achieve great things through what you see as honesty and morality, it doesn't actually imply you have any merit either as there is no free will and you can't choose your genes and environment, you are just taking the place of someone who is inferior to you. Look, I will personally never commit crime because I don't need to, and would feel corrupt doing so, but if I can achieve something great in my life then I won't truly ever feel proud of myself because I know it would have been my fate since the beginning.

No such thing as evil in nature. What works, works.

If you can achieve great things through what you see as honesty and morality, it doesn't actually imply you have any merit either as there is no free will and you can't choose your genes and environment, you are just taking the place of someone who is inferior to you. Look, I will personally never commit crime because I don't need to, and would feel corrupt doing so, but if I can achieve something great in my life then I won't truly ever feel proud of myself because I know it would have been my fate since the beginning.
That's some crazy Jew logic right there. Yikes. Hence why the meme was appropriate. Carry on...

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford and Acne Victim
11F4414E 556C 4973 A6B0 4E545D66BBFD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, robtical, Deleted member 31562 and 2 others
That's some crazy Jew logic right there. Yikes. Hence why the meme was appropriate. Carry on...
Call it whatever you want, it's still right lol

Still enjoyed arguing with ya because you at least brought up some valid points, but then I just disagree with your core values I guess so there is not a lot of common ground to work with

• Woah
Reactions: Guba

the population of whitds is like 800 million max not billions

ethiks have made every corner of this planet shit

let them inherit it

• So Sad
Reactions: Acne Victim