Saving up for hairline lowering !!!

Deleted member 10516

Deleted member 10516

It’s over...
Just started a savings for my hairline lowering surgery !!! I’m at $400 right now !!! Wish me luck guys. I’m very insecure about my high hairline, not embarrassed but very sick of it...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 5875 and 2 others
Just started a savings for my hairline lowering surgery !!! I’m at $400 right now !!! Wish me luck guys. I’m very insecure about my high hairline, not embarrassed but very sick of it...
gl bro i hope u make the right decision

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10516
not a very expensive surgery, but don't you have to wait until 25 to get one?

not a very expensive surgery, but don't you have to wait until 25 to get one?
I’m almost 24 so by then I’ll have enough if I do have to wait

I’m almost 24 so by then I’ll have enough if I do have to wait
get a hair transplant instead of hairline lowering if your hair density is good enough, forget to say that earlier. Hairline lowering is typically 7-8k, hair transplant is like 3-5k.

• +1
get a hair transplant instead of hairline lowering if your hair density is good enough, forget to say that earlier. Hairline lowering is typically 7-8k, hair transplant is like 3-5k.
Wow big diff I’ll do more research once I have more money saved... I was looking at tyga his shit looks real good lol

You should get a perm to cover your forehead. It looks good on lightskins.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
Thanks for the input. My curls are tight so it’s going to be hard to make them hang. I have braids right now... I may try tho somehow! I want this hairstyle actually
You should get a perm to cover your forehead. It looks good on lightskins.
View attachment 865615

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Darkstrand and Deleted member 6273
Thanks for the input. My curls are tight so it’s going to be hard to make them hang. I have braids right now... I may try tho somehow! I want this hairstyle actually

I've seen many niggas on YouTube do it. Most probably have tighter curls than you. Only problem is it's time consuming.

• +1
😂😂😂I was watching that nigga. Shit is I don’t feel like blow drying my hair all time haha.. I’m a try his routine tho cause I want faster growth also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Just lol at getting hairline lowering when I'm achieving that with dermaneedling and hair growth oils ded srs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
thanks for the looksmax advice bro

• +1
Watch out though, this is what happens when airline is too low.

B9166bfa7cced24588b377d2a67c299c

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273, ConspiracyTheory and 3 others
Just lol at getting hairline lowering when I'm achieving that with dermaneedling and hair growth oils ded srs
are u growing hair in slick bald areas or just areas that already had baby hairs?

are u growing hair in slick bald areas or just areas that already had baby hairs?
Areas that already had baby hairs, but note that by baby hair I mean vellus hair, so basically identical to all the hair I have on my forehead. I am 100% sure it's not just the usual thin hair that appears with balding or which some people always have right under their forehead because I also got results way more bellow the hairline, like 2cm bellow.
Edit: also I'm not even balding. My father barely has norwood 1.5 now at 45

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Areas that already had baby hairs, but note that by baby hair I mean vellus hair, so basically identical to all the hair I have on my forehead. I am 100% sure it's not just the usual thin hair that appears with balding or which some people always have right under their forehead because I also got results way more bellow the hairline, like 2cm bellow.
ayy good shit. @ablanc10 also claims he lowered his hairline through dermaneedling and taking supplements. PM pics/protocol if u can please :what:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9511 and Deleted member 8988
ayy good shit. @ablanc10 also claims he lowered his hairline through dermaneedling and taking supplements. PM pics/protocol if u can please :what:
Unfortunately the relatively thick but short hair that I got all over 1-2cm under the hairline is not very well visible in pics, or at least If I can take a good pic I won't be able to show just as good before pics. I'll pm you .

• +1
Just get a fringe u mong

I have provided pics of the amazing progress i had to one member of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, Deleted member 10516 and ProAcktiv
I have provided pics of the amazing progress i had to one member of this forum.
yeah to @TurboFixer right? btw, one question i never asked you is, did you recover hair in slick bald areas (i mean completely slick). or did the areas you recovered have some baby hairs already?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
yeah to @TurboFixer right? btw, one question i never asked you is, did you recover hair in slick bald areas (i mean completely slick). or did the areas you recovered have some baby hairs already?
Yes.
It starts from areas with hair going further from the initial point. I mean ypu need hair and progenitor cells. If you are nw7 its giga over.

• +1
Yes.
It starts from areas with hair going further from the initial point. I mean ypu need hair and progenitor cells. If you are nw7 its giga over.
How come when Norwood sevens transition they regrow a lot of their hair

doesn’t that mean that it’s not actually over?

How come when Norwood sevens transition they regrow a lot of their hair

doesn’t that mean that it’s not actually over?
Estrogen is a giga potent growth stimulant. Samumed or needling are not on par.

• +1
You and me both.