Saw a 5'4 uglier, balding version of me on a date with a cute gf.

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
Just got some Thai food at a place near my apartment.

My phone battery was flat so went in there to order. I walk to the waiter and he directs me to the counter.

I look over at the counter and there was this 5'4 pathetically wimp skulled Ethnic/Jew guy. Prey eyes and long mid face. He was about 0.75PSL points less version of me.

He is waiting at the counter with a 5'5 miscellaneous ethnic chick with black hair. She's thin, dressed classily and has her hands on his shoulder affectionately, snuggling close to him.

I go behind him and I see his balding scalp.

As they walk to their table, he walks past a table with a robust skulled white ex Chad (middle aged guy). The 5'4 guy literally trips and nearly falls over right next to him. He was probably inhibited around the mogger.

Yet he is on a date with a cute girl on a Saturday night!

Seriously what is this concurrent world to the blackpill?! These outlier niggas are literal geniuses doing this in this era. HOW?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 17829, Curry Suicide and 3 others
Saw shortshit faggot holding the hand of a girl taller than him yesterday when leaving the gym.
I dont know what to say

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Seriously you guys don't understand.

This is the type of guy who would get ABSOLUTELY ZERO positive reinforcement from the environment. The moggings he would experience day to day would just be unreal.

How does he do this? I think there is some kind of concurrent world to the black pill. Life is about dualities after all.

I'm going to discover this, live this and write about it for you guys.

Saw shortshit faggot holding the hand of a girl taller than him yesterday when leaving the gym.
I dont know what to say
Read my reply just below yours.

Why didn't you go and talk to him: "Hello my friend, what is your secret, how did you get this girl instead of being an incel like me?".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Lihito, Deleted member 16833 and 1 other person
Why didn't you go and talk to him: "Hello my friend, what is your secret, how did you get this girl instead of being an incel like me?".
I was too inhib around that white mogger tbh, and thinking the cute Thai waitresses wouldn't date me.

I'm not kidding, I think there is a way out of the blackpill. A concurrent world that only a few wise subhuman men know about.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I saw 6'2", lean with muscles, dravidian chadpreetlite (for a fob) with 2/10 lightskin UP pheno girl doing rishta.

Efficient markets theory can ONLY hold where both parties are white and NOTHING else.

20220805 185248

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 16501
I saw 6'2", lean with muscles, dravidian chadpreetlite (for a fob) with 2/10 lightskin UP pheno girl doing rishta.

Efficient markets theory can ONLY hold where both parties are white and NOTHING else.

View attachment 1811617
I disagree.

I think it is mainly white men who would have the intelligence and vision to be able to defy their physical genetics

But it's not exclusive to whites. My brown Indian uncle is an example. 5'6 at best, in Australia, yet has dated mid/high tier Becky white women his whole life.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Epic lifefuel, brah

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 16501
Just be NT!

• JFL
Just got some Thai food at a place near my apartment.

My phone battery was flat so went in there to order. I walk to the waiter and he directs me to the counter.

I look over at the counter and there was this 5'4 pathetically wimp skulled Ethnic/Jew guy. Prey eyes and long mid face. He was about 0.75PSL points less version of me.

He is waiting at the counter with a 5'5 miscellaneous ethnic chick with black hair. She's thin, dressed classily and has her hands on his shoulder affectionately, snuggling close to him.

I go behind him and I see his balding scalp.

As they walk to their table, he walks past a table with a robust skulled white ex Chad (middle aged guy). The 5'4 guy literally trips and nearly falls over right next to him. He was probably inhibited around the mogger.

Yet he is on a date with a cute girl on a Saturday night!

Seriously what is this concurrent world to the blackpill?! These outlier niggas are literal geniuses doing this in this era. HOW?
Betabuxx

I dont know what to say
Lifefuel but she Will leave him so stop coping

its thailand.

everyone is happy in SEA

Ok so why dont i have a GF when i act NT For 30 minutes a day i cant do more i swear to Gandy:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Because there is not acting NT, you were just born to give non NT vibes. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad