Saw a candid video of me

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
Didn’t even know I was being recorded. Guess what?

My mouth was open in resting position.

Absolutely brootal

IMG 5748

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 29155
Utter subhuman nigger, never ever write again about why you can't get Stacey, and claim its muh hypergermy but that you're just mounth breathing subhuman.

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 23359, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
i used to do that, but now subconsciously im nose breathing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and AspiringMogger
Just put your tongue on the plate, that in itself forces you to never month breath again and at night mouth tape.

I GL blackpiller told me he tapes his mouth at night. I never got to do it felt it was useless at 21 anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I GL blackpiller told me he tapes his mouth at night. I never got to do it felt it was useless at 21 anyway
i dont do that but i switch from mouth breathing to nose breathing during sleep

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 29155
Just put your tongue on the plate, that in itself forces you to never month breath again and at night mouth tape.
no need to do it at sleep, i probably have sleep apnea anyways

Retard, recession is by product of in proper tongue posture and can happen any time if we see chads who later develope facial strains due to bad habits.

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Look up forwardontics.com, you can buy their toys to help you reverse sleep apnea.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
What your height tho?? Better not be this frauding mounth breathing subhuman @AspiringMogger

Retard, recession is by product of in proper tongue posture and can happen any time if we see chads who later develope facial strains due to bad habits.
JFL it’s not. Recession is bad genetics. If your parents got T50 eyes you’ll get T50s as well. If your parents got large lips you’ll get large lips as well, if your parents got recessed maxilla’s you’ll get recessed maxilla’s as well.

What your height tho?? Better not be this frauding mounth breathing subhuman @AspiringMogger
my height? im 5'11, maybe 6ft havent measured in a while, but im slightly taller than my father and he's 5'11

im taller than him without shoes, + he was wearing shoes too

Meanwhile Chico was unaware of the camera:
E27d740edc101168830c12981303772f