61.5 KB · Views: 52
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, WillVisitGandy, HeavenAdmιn and 4 others
You accidentally posted a subhuman nigger lipped currycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6382 and 6 others
Narcy currycels need death tbh

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Dayum those eyes really fit you

Just train neck bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 3163
Calling people cumskin but using lighter contacts to appear "more cumskinned"
hahah low iq
I didn't edit this morph. A user here did.

I didn't edit this morph. A user here did.
srsly you arent even a bad looking dude, imo you dont need contacts. in India you would slay. Problem is many indians go for whites, latinas etc. who arent simply interested in indians guys.

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
srsly you arent even a bad looking dude, imo you dont need contacts. in India you would slay. Problem is many indians go for whites, latinas etc. who arent simply interested in indians guys.
I live in india boyo

I live in india boyo
Then whats your problem? Average indian is far inferior to you. You should slay given your looks in india. R u a manlet?

Then whats your problem? Average indian is far inferior to you. You should slay given your looks in india. R u a manlet?
No 182cm pretty tall in my country. I'm a mentalcell can't relate to normal humor, normal topics. My dopamine receptors are fried. Also I have asked 3 girls irl all of them rejected. One gave her no. But ghosted later. Online all the girls rejected me.

No 182cm pretty tall in my country. I'm a mentalcell can't relate to normal humor, normal topics. My dopamine receptors are fried. Also I have asked 3 girls irl all of them rejected. One gave her no. But ghosted later. Online all the girls rejected me.
Facially you look better than me and you are even 182cm while I am 177/178cm. Its truely over for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
Facially you look better than me and you are even 182cm while I am 177/178cm. Its truely over for me.
Don't worry boyo we are in this together.

eye area looks god-tier in the morph. what software did you use to make it op?