Saw a chadpreet in the wild

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Dravidian mogger ngl. If he had white skin he'd be an easy 6-6.5 psl but with his colouring falio probably like 5.5 psl. Was about 5'10-5'11 and wide framed. High cheekbones, strong jaws, wide af chin and piercing black almond eyes. Clear signs of high prenatal T. Looked like one of those Arno breker's statues. And he actually did have sex appeal, looked high class despite his dark skin but only if he had better colouring.

Literally just a bleach away from being a slayer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Xangsane and JosephGarrot123
Mogs every gook

• WTF
Reactions: GripMaxxing
bleaching is cucked🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thickdickdaddy27 and Jason Voorhees
Dravidian mogger ngl. If he had white skin he'd be an easy 6-6.5 psl but with his colouring falio probably like 5.5 psl. Was about 5'10-5'11 and wide framed. High cheekbones, strong jaws, wide af chin and piercing black almond eyes. Clear signs of high prenatal T. Looked like one of those Arno breker's statues ngl. And he actually did have sex appeal, looked look high class despite his dark skin but only if he had better colouring.

Literally just a bleach away from being a slayer
doesn't bleachmaxxing look weird?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
honestly... i use to think that way... but now tbh... really tho, is it? I mean if it ascends a curry hard, is it not worth it?
Colouring was his only falio tbh
show me a good bleaching transformation? they're usually a waste of time when u could be maxxing out on other stuff

• +1
How many Chadpreets have you seen irl?

• +1
Like full psl 6?
No need for a PSL rating you can tell who’s good-looking simply by looking at them. If you need to ‘analyse’ their face then they’re not good-looking, simple as that

• +1
No need for a PSL rating you can tell who’s good-looking simply by looking at them. If you need to ‘analyse’ their face then they’re not good-looking, simple as that
Not many tbh. Most guys I see here have dogshit bones and 0 redeeming features. I do see decent looking guys once in a while but good looking is rare

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AcneScars
no significant difference in smv. aesthetically tho i agree he slightly improved
Only because he wears eye contacts skin wise looks the same in terms of smv

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Only because he wears eye contacts skin wise looks the same in terms of smv
yeah light skin and eyes are a halo in this case, still doesn't do much for smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
yeah light skin and eyes are a halo in this case, still doesn't do much for smv
Mainly the light eyes
Bleaching can cause skin cancer so it’s not worth it imo

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and thickdickdaddy27
show me a good bleaching transformation? they're usually a waste of time when u could be maxxing out on other stuff
literally just look up any bollywood actor who got bleached and see their before and after photos, you cant tell me that they dont look significantly better. As much as i hated to admit it, because i was at a point where i thought trying to be light skin "was cucked", i couldn't help but realize that typical curry skin color held back alot of curries from actually being decent looking, if they only had lighter skin. Its brutal, but its true.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and thickdickdaddy27
What about u?

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
  • +1
literally just look up any bollywood actor who got bleached and see their before and after photos, you cant tell me that they dont look significantly better. As much as i hated to admit it, because i was at a point where i thought trying to be light skin "was cucked", i couldn't help but realize that typical curry skin color held back alot of curries from actually being decent looking, if they only had lighter skin. Its brutal, but its true.
Ye will I’m still truecel so light skin isn’t that much of a halo

• Hmm...
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Jason Voorhees